Poll
Question: Which game do you wish to play at ETTA
Roulette - 4 (33.3%)
Blackjack - 5 (41.7%)
Sports Betting - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱ETTA Games 🔱 New Number Hunting is ON! WIN Up to 0.02 BTC!~  (Read 1639 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

How long to process withdraw? Today i test almost games of Etta Games, maybe only Etta Dice is suitable for me. Well, at least i don't recover my deposit but it really have fun at here. About automatic system, could you add limited balance?

Hi friend

We just checked the withdraw is complete and you may check it out. Thanks a lot for playing ETTA Games, wish you will win the ETH wagering competition. Smiley

About the auto betting suggestion, the limited balance you talked about is when reach the setting limited balance, the auto betting will be stop, is it?
Sure, we can add this function and thanks for your suggestion. Any thoughts on ETTA Games, please feel free to let us know!

Thank you!
About appear of betid result, i think should have add the number at one column, it is for statistic goals, look like:

Yeah, i still play to gain highest position I can at ETH wagering competition.
One more, if have internal exchange for ETH balance and BTC balance is so nice Smiley.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

The minimum withdrawal required for ether and bitcoins was a turn down.Can you please decrease it? Or just tell about the min. withdraw at the deposit page too?because some people might get stuck with their low balance.

That would be a real help.I hope that you guys will think about this.

Hi edgycorner,

Thankds for your suggestion!
We will add a little note in the deposit page mentioning the min. withdraw amount to let you guys know it in advance!

Best of luck,
ETTA Games 

I am glad .-.

Other than that the site is perfect.Roll on!
ettagames (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

How long to process withdraw? Today i test almost games of Etta Games, maybe only Etta Dice is suitable for me. Well, at least i don't recover my deposit but it really have fun at here. About automatic system, could you add limited balance?

Hi friend

We just checked the withdraw is complete and you may check it out. Thanks a lot for playing ETTA Games, wish you will win the ETH wagering competition. Smiley

About the auto betting suggestion, the limited balance you talked about is when reach the setting limited balance, the auto betting will be stop, is it?
Sure, we can add this function and thanks for your suggestion. Any thoughts on ETTA Games, please feel free to let us know!

Thank you!
About appear of betid result, i think should have add the number at one column, it is for statistic goals, look like:

Yeah, i still play to gain highest position I can at ETH wagering competition.
One more, if have internal exchange for ETH balance and BTC balance is so nice Smiley.

Hi bixbem90,

Thanks for your suggestions! It is a very useful one and we'll consider to put it into our product backlog Smiley
And CONGRATS! You're currently our top 1 winner of this competition!
Keep betting keep betting, 3 days left now!

Best of Luck!
ETTA Games

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:27:14 AM

Hi bixbem90,

Thanks for your suggestions! It is a very useful one and we'll consider to put it into our product backlog Smiley

Best of Luck!
ETTA Games
Yes, so hard Smiley.. Today reach to more than 19ETH is so smoothly (yesterday only 8.3ETH).

Provablefair

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

Instead to always use mail or twitter just come to give an eye on topic  Grin

1) voted blackjack , but also roulette can be fine other game too  but not soccer would like soccer but it need alot from dev/owner   and other site are really bad on this.

2 ) there is no more  play using dapp system without login , so we are registered there is balance on db... betting can be speeded a little ( i mean the transation in progress goodluck overlay thing ...)

3) i agree with @bixbem90,  number should be posted in ALL/MY BETS table

4) why on lucky dice 1chip is 0.00000100eth , 10chip is 0.00001000....and so on ?  and i know total bet is shown  at top  but if bet is over 1000 (like 1220 not like 2000)  on table is  rounded 1k..  4k..

5) Advanced feature for autobet ?  Return to bet/ increase by / decrease by / stop

6) last  i made survey but here saw there was a reward Huh  did i received that Huh, thanks as always

Good Luck!

ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:21:07 AM

Hi bixbem90,

Best of Luck!
ETTA Games
Yes, so hard Smiley.. Today reach to more than 19ETH is so smoothly (yesterday only 8.3ETH).

Less than 24 hours, the 2nd place is only half of your wagering, seems very good to you!  Smiley

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:31:05 AM

1) voted blackjack , but also roulette can be fine other game too  but not soccer would like soccer but it need alot from dev/owner   and other site are really bad on this.

2 ) there is no more  play using dapp system without login , so we are registered there is balance on db... betting can be speeded a little ( i mean the transation in progress goodluck overlay thing ...)

3) i agree with @bixbem90,  number should be posted in ALL/MY BETS table

4) why on lucky dice 1chip is 0.00000100eth , 10chip is 0.00001000....and so on ?  and i know total bet is shown  at top  but if bet is over 1000 (like 1220 not like 2000)  on table is  rounded 1k..  4k..

5) Advanced feature for autobet ?  Return to bet/ increase by / decrease by / stop

6) last  i made survey but here saw there was a reward Huh  did i received that Huh, thanks as always

Good Luck!

Hi friend

1) We got many suggestions from our players and indeed, roulette and blackjack are in the top of the wish list. I thought they should be on our roadmap already. Smiley

2) The Dapp game is still on services. We look forward to put more games on Smart contract in the 2nd half of 2018.

3) Yes, currently our team is working on the chatroom and will be launched this week. Then we will focus on adjusting the ETTA Games to be the best games platform for players.

4) Same as #3, Lucky Dice and Baccarat are both need to be adjusted on the betting process which is already on our to-do lists.

5) Good suggestions, we will look into it.

6) Yes, there is a reward for the survey. Regarding to the rules, you have to leave your ETTA username in this topic. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3306399.0 . Then you will get the reward.

Thank you very much.
ETTA

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
Provablefair

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

~
~

Good Luck!

Hi friend
~
6) Yes, there is a reward for the survey. Regarding to the rules, you have to leave your ETTA username in this topic. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3306399.0 . Then you will get the reward.

Thank you very much.
ETTA

Thanks ETTA as always  , just finded and added my name ... its not a secret Huh  i m provablefair  Grin

Be aware something strange happened against luckygames giveaway topic ( closed and the ongoing one ) all were deleted using as pretense they were not done in BTC or GIVEAWAY are not permitted . (Many users post were deleted too and i read alot of them they were not saying anything bad )  This is not really fair ... i can say it im provablefair

This  is one topic your name is called here too becus this was only against luckygames but almost all do giveaway / airdrop or bounty not in btc  its crazy stuff happening  really bad and not fair . So be aware  your giveaway next time call them airdrop maybe or maybe call them taks  with btc prize  but paid in eth .  Only thing left is to laugh ( try to find other social / bulletin board to post too.) it is never wrong to have a backup plan.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3441376

Thanks as usual  Wink

ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:53:45 AM

~
~

Good Luck!

Hi friend
~

Thank you very much.
ETTA

Thanks ETTA as always  , just finded and added my name ... its not a secret Huh  i m provablefair  Grin

Be aware something strange happened against luckygames giveaway topic ( closed and the ongoing one ) all were deleted using as pretense they were not done in BTC or GIVEAWAY are not permitted . (Many users post were deleted too and i read alot of them they were not saying anything bad )  This is not really fair ... i can say it im provablefair

This  is one topic your name is called here too becus this was only against luckygames but almost all do giveaway / airdrop or bounty not in btc  its crazy stuff happening  really bad and not fair . So be aware  your giveaway next time call them airdrop maybe or maybe call them taks  with btc prize  but paid in eth .  Only thing left is to laugh ( try to find other social / bulletin board to post too.) it is never wrong to have a backup plan.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3441376

Thanks as usual  Wink

Hi

Thank you so much for your kindly reminder. We didn't aware it is not allowed and we already delete the topics. Thank you so much again.

ETTA

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

👑👑ETTA Games Ether Wagering Competition Is Now On👑👑

The most thrilling Ether Wagering Competition is now on!
Ether only, bitcoin won't be counted this time!
Wager more, wager faster, get on top of the winner list and win exciting prizes!

Check HERE for more promotion details!

Best of luck!
ETTA Games💎
I just saw this and when I visited the site the competition already ended. anyone here to confirm they already got their prize or not yet?
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

👑👑ETTA Games Ether Wagering Competition Is Now On👑👑

The most thrilling Ether Wagering Competition is now on!
Ether only, bitcoin won't be counted this time!
Wager more, wager faster, get on top of the winner list and win exciting prizes!

Check HERE for more promotion details!

Best of luck!
ETTA Games💎
ETH Wagering Competition is finished!

The final prize pool is 5 Ethers! Congrats to all the WINNERS!!
All the prizes are already rewarded to winners' accounts, do check and let us know if any problem!

Stay tuned, next exciting promotion is just on the way  Wink
ETTA Games

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
Provablefair

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

Congrats to winners  hard633 Heisenberg Lassie   bitcoindj bixbem90 heat23   david88888 torres235 Gennady vpsmmoforall  Grin  Grin

ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:18:14 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 07:29:01 AM by ettagames

👑👑ETTA Chat 60 Hours Non-Stop Raining For 50,000 Free Satoshi👑👑

Our Very 1st Non-Stop Raining in ETTA Chat!
We will keep pouring 50,000 Satoshi every hour, total 3,000,000 Satoshi giveaway

Raining will be started tomorrow, 4:00 AM(GMT+0), Wed, May 9th.
You will definitely regret if you miss it!

Come and start chatting in ETTA Chat and earn back lots of free Satoshi!

Best of Luck
ETTA Games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: We allow only one account per user for this promotion. Users with multiple accounts will not be able to reward and may be banned from the site completely.
ETTA Games reserves all the rights for the final explanation, including change or terminate the promotion at any time and block/close/mute user account and invalidate any reward if any abuse founded.

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:48:33 AM

👑👑ETTA Chat 60 Hours Non-Stop Raining For 50,000 Free Satoshi👑👑

Our Very 1st Non-Stop Raining in ETTA Chat!
We will keep pouring 50,000 Satoshi every hour, total 3,000,000 Satoshi giveaway

Raining will be started tomorrow, 4:00 AM(GMT+0), Wed, May 9th.
You will definitely regret if you miss it!

Come and start chatting in ETTA Chat and earn back lots of free Satoshi!

Best of Luck
ETTA Games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: We allow only one account per user for this promotion. Users with multiple accounts will not be able to reward and may be banned from the site completely.
ETTA Games reserves all the rights for the final explanation, including change or terminate the promotion at any time and block/close/mute user account and invalidate any reward if any abuse founded.

The Raining Is On
Come Chat with Us  Grin Grin Grin

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
Luxo42

Activity: 126
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

What's wrong with your contract? I didn't get my winnings.
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

What's wrong with your contract? I didn't get my winnings.

Hi

We are checking it and will get back to you soon.

Thank you.
ETTA

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

🔥Win Up to total 0.5 BTC 🔥ETTA Games BTC Wagering Competition Is Now On💎💎

👑👑ETTA Games BTC Wagering Competition Is Now On👑👑

The most thrilling BTC Wagering Competition is now on!
Bitcoin only, Ethers won't be counted this time!

Check how it works as follows:
  • Prize pool: 0.1 BTC and possibly more.
  • Goal: During the competition, any and all qualified BTC wagers made by players will count towards the contest (bitcoin bets do not count for the competition).
  • The top 10 players who wager the most will receive a reward.
  • Base prize pool is a total of 0.1 BTC distributed between the different prize ranks.
  • The maximum pool is total of 0.5 BTC.
  • The valid minbet is restricted to 600 satoshi(0.000006).
  • If the total BTC wagering reaches 5 BTC, 0.05 extra BTC will be added into the prize pool; and if it reaches 10 BTC, another 0.05 BTC will be added, and so forth.
  • Prize percentage is as below:
    Rank       Prize %   
    1st Place    40%   
    2nd Place   20%   
    3rd Place   10%   
    4th Place   10%   
    5th Place   5%   
    6th Place   5%
    7th Place   3%
    8th Place   3%
    9th Place   2%
    10th Place   2%
  • The competition is starting at 6:00 AM(GMT+0), which means Now!
  • The competition will end at 23:59(GMT+0) on May 31th.
  • Real-time competition leaderboard will be regularly updated to track the competitors until the last day.
  • The prize will be credited directly to winners’ balance after verification.
  • In case of more than 1 player will have exactly the same wager amount, reward will be given to the one who has fewer bets.
  • Multiple accounts per user are prohibited during competition. We will freeze all of your accounts once any abuse found, any bets from those accounts will be voided, also the prize given.
  • We reserves all the rights to exclude players who have violated competition rules at any stage of the competition, including block/close/mute player account and invalidate any betting/reward if any abuse founded.
  • We reserves all the rights for final explanation, including change or terminate the promotion at its sole discretion and without prior notice.

Wager at ETTA Games Now!
We're sure that you don't want to miss this exclusive chance to WIN BIG🔥🔥🔥

Best of luck!
ETTA Games💎

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

It's really really hard to run a global business.

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
ettagames (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

Hi Friends

Recently we launched ETTA Games VIP Affiliate Program! If you already have good quality community or traffic. We are sincerely inviting you to create your own business with ETTA Games.

Earning Up To 50% Winning for Lifetime!

If you are interested, please PM me and I will send you the invitation code.

Thank you!

ETTA Games
Facebook Twitter Website
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

It's really really hard to run a global business.
Are you running any advertising campaign? i think you should start advertising ETTA games if not already. you're running good promotions btw, i'll be participating.. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: