Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is Big in Japan  (Read 2231 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Bitcoin is big not only in Japan but all over the world.The reason is that bitcoin is reliable.
Up until now, China was the bitcoin capital of the entire world until the Chinese government made the very bad decision of banning the cryptocurrency in their country and thus dropping the value to new lows none of us wanted but it's still rising and therefore shows that China can't stop bitcoin.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

Most of technological products are created in Japan.They love technology and they are an advanced country.So, it is not surprising to me that seeing Japan accept Bitcoin and support it.
Exactly they are the only country who was very focused pn technology and they are also advanced at the same time. Japanese look and see that bitcoin have a great role to every investor that will come. When it comes to technology japan was one of the popular country. In addition not becauae the creator of bitcoin was from japan taht doesnt mean that it was the reason why it was bug there.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

Bitcoin in japan is big because the law supports it.. Many investors are investing because of their high technology..

Yes, as I know, bitcoin is legal currency in Japan. Threrefore, it is safe to use bitcoin as currency or as an asset there. If for example my government followed Japan's policy regarding bitcoin, I am sure bitcoin will be big as well, here in my country.

Bkjones

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

hey i am Bkjones !  Smiley as my think japan is a techonological country where japan's goverment support techonological things, there are no sudden surprise , in japan Cryto is as normal base.Thanks
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

Japan is a world leader not only in technology as we all know but in terms of governance and people savvy. Japan has grown and competitive to the developed nations because of their creative thinking and the ability to make creativity into real, if the nuclear bombs in Hiroshima haven't been putted there I think Japan would be ruling the world. What a tremendous country, I love their hard work and especially adopting digital technology like cryptocurrency is the example for their own marvelous country growth.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

Because in japan the technology is getting more sophisticated. Let alone the first bitcoin maker comes from japan. The growth of bitcoin is very rapid. at an early age children in japan are familiar with technology. many children in japan have created cutting-edge technology. so in japan its modern technology center.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

Bitcoin is the  biggest in Japan because of their advance technology. The base of technology is very strong in Japan. Other things is Japan is a developed country.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

Japan was always ahead of other countries when it comes to technology. Japanese have improved automotive industries, calculators, television and so on. Japan was the first to accept Bitcoin as a currency, where other countries are still struggling and fighting cryptocurrencies. I wouldn't say it's because the person who created bitcoin is named Satoshi N.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

I think it's not just japanese who already recognize bitcoin, but some big european countries too, but in terms of technology is indeed japan always be a leading country, and I think japan is very smart country utilize bitcoin, not even ban it like in other countries

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:33:38 PM

Japan is a developed country, and the one that causes the country to go forward is its government that is able to see the future,
Bitcoin will be much needed in the future for transparent transactions, i think this the reason why Bitcoin so big in japan

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

Japan is a world leader not only in technology as we all know but in terms of governance and people savvy. Japan has grown and competitive to the developed nations because of their creative thinking and the ability to make creativity into real, if the nuclear bombs in Hiroshima haven't been putted there I think Japan would be ruling the world. What a tremendous country, I love their hard work and especially adopting digital technology like cryptocurrency is the example for their own marvelous country growth.

Japan has an advance technology than others.  Japan has an own way from leaving and also revive faster.  I remember that Japan was attacked by tsunami then they survive just only one week.  I know that they can do more and can create some more because of too experiments that they do and for some advance tools.

They are a creator of this coin. So, the coin must also spread for their country first.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

Japan has always been famous for its advanced technology, this country has always been ahead of the world. Sometimes I think that bitcoin was invented there, it is logical.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:21:16 PM by Urbinklin

Other countries should take the example of Japan. Especially when you consider that this is one of the most advanced countries in the world, which is not afraid of anything new and always ahead.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

Japan has always been famous for its technology, it has owned such developments, which none of the other countries have even heard of, and this trend has still been preserved. Therefore bitcoin there quite quickly became popular.
MinerOfTheYear

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

Recently, Japan legalized the crypto currency as a form of payment, and interest in Bitcoin in the country continues exponential growth. In addition, according to companies in the field of crypto currency, such as Coincheck, this year thousands of merchants will begin to accept virtual currency for payment.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

I think Japan is the birth country of bitcoin. Aside from the money they can earn on bitcoin, I think they are just supporting it because it was designed and created by their fellow countrymen, Satoshi Nakamoto. Japanese are known to support their very own culture and it is only natural for them to support btc. I was told by my sister who lives in Japan for 30 years that a lot of her Japanese friends doesn't have money as assets. They converted to bitcoin and every time they have extra money, it will go to bitcoin as well.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

I think the main reason is japan is the mother country of bitcoin and man of japanese believe new technology.japan is very forward about about new technology and they always believe it.even this is also a reason for huge technical developments in japan

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

-Miss Bitcoin
Mai Fujimoto, aka Miss Bitcoin on her social media platforms, figure-heads an attitude that seems to be crowing in the Land of the Rising Sun.

-Why the hype in Japan?
The attitude in places like China and even Korea is one of the people battling against the regulators. There is huge interest in these two nations from the citizens, but regulators have put their foot down.

-A good alternative
Bitcoin also comes at a great time for the investment-savvy Japanese as ultra-low interest rates from the deflation-battling central bank that has left investors scratching their heads for places to find returns on their cash.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-its-big-in-japan

Well, primarily I think its the reason that in all of the countries in the world, Kapan has been the most innovative and most technological embracing location in the whole world. That’s why I think that they are the forst to jump on the bitcoin wagon and start to look for ways on how to integrate it to the sectors of their country which they may deem very essential to the function of bitcoin currency
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

bitcoin is big everywhere. it is a decentralized currency that people have chosen to use and invest in all around the world. it is even big in those countries that have issues with bitcoin or even banned it. like Venezuela for instance.
it is the power of bitcoin as a decentralized currency that makes it big.

it is bigger in Japan and more noticeable there because of the regulations that bitcoin has in Japan. because they adopted it as a legal way of payment with 0 taxes and that helped with the mass adoption among lots of merchants over there. so you see it more often.
Good thinking and I'm glad to see bitcoin has a good place especially japanese with china let alone bitcoin is used there even to make transactions using bitcoin also in japan and in china, so i'm sure bitcoin already in legalkan there.
Miner228

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

The Japanese financial regulator (FSA) stated about the need to equate Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies to ordinary fiat money. This step, according to the regulator, will contribute to the protection of consumer rights and stimulates the growth of the virtual economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: