Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is Big in Japan  (Read 2231 times)
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

Let say technology is their part of life, they derive pleasure in creating new technologies and bitcoin is one which they have embraced for the growth their ecnomy, they is why they have the largest investors.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryPtoEnGanGe

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

Bitcoin in Japan is big because the law supports it. Many investors are investing because of their high technology
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

Japan is a kind of responsible country they know when it is right or not, they know the limitations on how they use the things
people are well educated, the government support their needs. They use it in a good way for them to earn more, also to help their parents as
a students they want to be proud of us.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

Bitcoin is really big and hype in japan because it is where it originates. Because of the advanced technology of Japan even their money they want it to be more secure and modernized. When bitcoin was made, Japanese government supported the bitcoin community and promote it to their citizens thats because they will benefit on it by increasing their financial economy.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

i am very supportive of btc and i am sure btc is a future investment and btc is very useful for me, btc is future inveatasi and btc digital money is very useful for me. japan is the biggest btc city and in japan i am sure btc will be no1 in the world
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

I think if you look at japans relationship to tech and you will see that they are the first on to pretty much everything. Its ingrained in the culture now. There is a reason its the most sexless society with one of the worlds lowest birthrates, they're all distracted
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

-Miss Bitcoin
Mai Fujimoto, aka Miss Bitcoin on her social media platforms, figure-heads an attitude that seems to be crowing in the Land of the Rising Sun.

-Why the hype in Japan?
The attitude in places like China and even Korea is one of the people battling against the regulators. There is huge interest in these two nations from the citizens, but regulators have put their foot down.

-A good alternative
Bitcoin also comes at a great time for the investment-savvy Japanese as ultra-low interest rates from the deflation-battling central bank that has left investors scratching their heads for places to find returns on their cash.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-its-big-in-japan

Japan embraces innovations more than any other country in my opinion that is why bitcoin and the cryptocurrency family itself is in the spotlight of the country's economical relation to the world. The online market in Japan offers good field for crypto business. Their government promotes good business relation and willing to try the trending and popular demands in the market currently
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

we all recognize that Japan is a country that applies technology in people's lives and is supported by the government, and it is not surprising that Bitcoin goes to Japan, everyone in Japan is interested in bitcoin with all its advantages, and it is certain that bitcoin will flourish in Japan..
dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Why bitcoin is big in Japan
Because bitcoin comes from japan, bitcoin is grown to this day. So do not be surprised if the big bitcoin in japan.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Japan is a developed country and the most technologically advanced country in the world so I'm not surprised that the big bitcoin is in Japan. Japan first embraced bitcoin and other crypto because the Japanese government has supported bitcoin.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Japan is a developed country and the most technologically advanced country in the world so I'm not surprised that the big bitcoin is in Japan. Japan first embraced bitcoin and other crypto because the Japanese government has supported bitcoin.
Because the creator of bitcoin is originated from japan. Japan are known for technology so that they accept all the new technology and make it great. Japan accept bitcoin because they see that bitcoin have potential, and it can help their countrymen to earn money from bitcoin. Japan government do what will be good for their country, and for their people. Thats why bitcoin is big in japan.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Because the Japanese understand the potential of bitcoin in the future, and according to my knowledge Japan is the first country to bake bitcoin for the first time, from there it seems that they are really serious about bitcoin.

MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

-Miss Bitcoin
Mai Fujimoto, aka Miss Bitcoin on her social media platforms, figure-heads an attitude that seems to be crowing in the Land of the Rising Sun.

-Why the hype in Japan?
The attitude in places like China and even Korea is one of the people battling against the regulators. There is huge interest in these two nations from the citizens, but regulators have put their foot down.

-A good alternative
Bitcoin also comes at a great time for the investment-savvy Japanese as ultra-low interest rates from the deflation-battling central bank that has left investors scratching their heads for places to find returns on their cash.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-its-big-in-japan

Bitcoin is one of the greatest innovation in my opinion so I am not surprise that Japan, a country whose government's support new technology and futuristic views will accept bitcoin with open arms. Japan has the reputation to engage and be competitive with other "rich" countries in the West. Their economy is already amazing and I hope crptocurrency will continue to lead its growth.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

japan always develops the latest technologies, and bitcoin is one of them. probably a Japanese researcher, is interested in developing bitcoin as a fast, instantaneous transaction tool. we can see it later.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

This is because Japan is the place where bitcoins are produced. The Japanese government allows bitcoin to operate. They encourage people to use copper bitcoin. The Japanese government is planning to build a bitcoin capital center. There are many Japanese who invest in bitcoin. Many banks in Japan accept bitcoin payments. The bitcoin market in Japan is booming.
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Because Japan is one of the leading countries in terms of technology. Majority of their people are into new technology and innovation so there is no reason why they would not embrace and adopt bitcoin in their country.,
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

I think Japan is a developed country. Information technology in Japan is highly developed. This is advantageous for bitcoin operations. The Japanese are very hardworking and persistent. They like to invest in bitcoin. The Japanese government accepts for bitcoin activities and encourages people to use bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Despite all these years, where many countries completely or partially stopped the usage of Bitcoin Japan is always the one supporting Bitcoin and crypto in their country. This clearly is making them ahead in technology, they  have also integrated Bitcoin transactions into number of things. Moreover, the shift of companies from China to Japan when last year China banned ICO also helped to boast Bitcoin in Japan. These all things clearly indicate that Bitcoin will have a great future in Japan.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

Because Japan is the most developed country in the world, in my opinion. And by the way, it is possible that bitcoin was born there.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

Japan has always been ahead of the world with its technology. And in the case of bitcoin, this country is also not lagging behind and this confirms the status of the advanced state.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: