Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is Big in Japan  (Read 2231 times)
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

There's the fact that bitcoin started in Japan so there's more usage there. Also Japan has a very tech savvy population and they know a lot about bitcoin and how it works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Simply because bitcoin was originated in japan as i.have read to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin related to bitcoin history. They started bitcoin so more or less people in japan would likely to know first with the innovation. This is considered as revolutionary immovation of a currency that refer to us as digital currency. It has a lot of advantage compare to fiat money. As we all.know it is so hard to carry money that may look bulky in our pocket and also it will catch the attention of the theives. So that is why aside from bring atm card this digital currency could be a lot of help. And it could be accepted in thw whole wolrd. Hopefully that it will realized and be accpeted by all the government in the world.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Bitcoin is big in Japan because it was introduced at first there. It is supported fully by people and had been accepted or legalized by the government of Japan.That is really the main reason why btc is big and growing rapidly in Japan.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Bitcoin is big in Japan because it was introduced at first there. It is supported fully by people and had been accepted or legalized by the government of Japan.That is really the main reason why btc is big and growing rapidly in Japan.
exactly. That's what I'm about to say. We all know that bitcoin is made by a person in Japan and of course the crypto market comes from Japan. Bitcoin in the No. 1 position of the crypto market is very easy to understand as it is the world's first electronic currency.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

-Miss Bitcoin
Mai Fujimoto, aka Miss Bitcoin on her social media platforms, figure-heads an attitude that seems to be crowing in the Land of the Rising Sun.

-Why the hype in Japan?
The attitude in places like China and even Korea is one of the people battling against the regulators. There is huge interest in these two nations from the citizens, but regulators have put their foot down.

-A good alternative
Bitcoin also comes at a great time for the investment-savvy Japanese as ultra-low interest rates from the deflation-battling central bank that has left investors scratching their heads for places to find returns on their cash.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-its-big-in-japan

Yes, bitcoin has developed best in Japan. The Japanese government accepted bitcoin very early. The government encouraged the development of bitcoin and encouraged people to participate in it, which helped the development of bitcoin. Many stores in Japan now accept bitcoin.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Bitcoin was originated and first introduced in Japan. Btc existence is fully supported by people in japan.Besides that private sector including private multi national companies also support it. The government has adopted and legalized bitcoin operation. Those are the main reasons why btc is big and growing rapidly in japan.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:58 PM

Since Japan is one of the countries that have received bitcoin, bitcoin is already in use by the public in japan, as a means of sale and purchase transactions and bitcoin is also in use, some companies in japan to, pay its employees with bitcoin, it is no wonder that bitcoin very big in japan.

linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

This is a surprise. I'm under the impression that the Japanese are risk averse
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Because people accept this new technology and it supported by the government so japanese people support them to the fullest and bitcoin origin is in japan that is why they adopting bitcoin so much.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Because Asians are smart and know that the blockchain tech is the future and there are money to be made.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

Bitcoin is big in Japan because Govt regulated cryptocurrency and now cryptocurrencies are accepted as legal tender. That mean Every citizen in Japan can use cryptocurrency to buy goods and services instead of Cash.

That's why hype is so high for cryptocurrencies in Japan.

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

I think this is where the first bitcoin appears. Japan is a country with strong information technology and internet. The way to access bitcoin through the internet is very fast. Japanese people are knowledgeable and disciplined in their work. So bitcoin is very strong in Japan.
Rhrokib

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

Bitcoin has earned a lot of reputation in Japan. People in Japan have a lot of fun about bitcoin. They know what these bitscan can give them. Bitcoin is very popular in Japan, so bitcoin is big in Japan.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

It is no surprise for me that Japan is open to the idea of Bitcoin, the Japanese people has always been futuristic and technologically advace society. They understand the value and the role of bitcoin in the future and they are now adapting to the change that is happening in our financial system. I think that all countries should adapt this kind of thinking from the Japanese.

Because the transaction volume of the Bitcoin exchange in Japan is legal, although the zero-charge system is already in place, the transaction will not increase too quickly due to machine or illegal orders.
I have heard this news last week and one of my friend told me that bitcoin has become legal currency in Japan and I become very happy because I was impatiently waiting for bitcoin to be legal, it has risen bitcoin value in the whole world, so I think soon same as  Japan in my county bitcoin will be legal currency and will see bitcoin transaction n faster than before, for now there is no kind of money transfer faster and safer as we get bitcoin, so Japan made bitcoin stronger than before with this act of legalization.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

-Miss Bitcoin
Mai Fujimoto, aka Miss Bitcoin on her social media platforms, figure-heads an attitude that seems to be crowing in the Land of the Rising Sun.

-Why the hype in Japan?
The attitude in places like China and even Korea is one of the people battling against the regulators. There is huge interest in these two nations from the citizens, but regulators have put their foot down.

-A good alternative
Bitcoin also comes at a great time for the investment-savvy Japanese as ultra-low interest rates from the deflation-battling central bank that has left investors scratching their heads for places to find returns on their cash.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-its-big-in-japan

Because Japan was one of the first countries to accept bitcoin. The government encourages and accepts bitcoin, which will help people accept it. The government is actively promoting bitcoin, which will help increase the popularity of bitcoin.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

exactly. That's what I'm about to say. We all know that bitcoin is made by a person in Japan and of course the crypto market comes from Japan. Bitcoin in the No. 1 position of the crypto market is very easy to understand as it is the world's first electronic currency.
Related to the creator of bitcoin, whether it is just speculation or indeed reality, cryptocurrency is very developed in Japan because the level of progress and acceptance of technology there is very good. Society and government are very open to the development of technology.

andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

Deflation as a result of people not investing their money and keeping for themselves may be one of the reasons as btc open new ways of investments and the majority would put their money back into circulation which eases the deflation
We all know that japan is a rich country and has a highly progressive technology that they can use to work anytime, anywhere. They also know that working with bitcoin can really do help to them, and especially their government know this and I think accepted this wholely because some other people bitcoin is the source of their money. They have a unity and cooperation and they are willing to understand everything thats why bitcoin is big in japan.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

Now it makes some sense,i mean the deflation in the Japanese economy.Also I like the japanese,there are tech-sauvy and will always welcome innovative technology.bitcoin is no exception.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

I think, japan is the most country progressive and multi-tasking job can get in japan. Japan is easy get money becauase, in japan is high value of money if convert to the value of money in our country. Many population in japan so, it is cause or possible japan is big country population.
We all know that japan is a rich country and has a highly progressive technology that they can use to work anytime, anywhere. Bitcoin is such a great job to anyone and can realky do help for the living. They also know that working with bitcoin can reall do change lives forever and especially their government know this and I think accepted this wholely because some other people working with bitcoin and gaining through this is the source of their money. They have a unity and cooperation and they are willing to understand everything thats why bitcoin is big in japan.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Bitcoin grow and big in Japan because of the bitcoin started from there and the Japanese public received it very well. In the United States, already in the bitcoin accept well. Bitcoin is just not in the received by developing countries because of the corruption and money laundering practices is very high.
The development of cryptocurrencies will be affected by the local state. When a country does not intervene to let it develop, it will make the development of cryptocurrencies more rapid and if so, in which country will cryptocurrencies go to prosperity and boost the economy of that country .
Exactly,there are research findings that crypto-currency has increased the GDP of the Japanese economy.I wish the crypto 'hostile' countries of the world will learn that cryptocurrencies will actually benefit both its citizens and government-by way of taxation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: