Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:13:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did YOU decide?  (Read 403 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Kodakcoin held their ICO and it came from the company itself so there's a strong support for that coin but I don't coin ICO's. I'll buy it when it's listed on different exchanges already. Before when I started to buy some bitcoin, it's the most popular coin and even until now and besides it has the biggest market cap. And the same with ETH, it has the 2nd biggest market cap. I'm not only deciding because of their market cap but also with the tech behind it and the community that supports it.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

Based on the usage , background and team behind it. In the past I fall for the hype and ended up buying useless coin. Now I'm more careful and cautious on which coin I invest my money into. My hobby is reading so I don't mind reading all the articles and white paper all day, just to make sure the coin I invested to deserves my money.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

Kodakcoin held their ICO and it came from the company itself so there's a strong support for that coin but I don't coin ICO's. I'll buy it when it's listed on different exchanges already. Before when I started to buy some bitcoin, it's the most popular coin and even until now and besides it has the biggest market cap. And the same with ETH, it has the 2nd biggest market cap. I'm not only deciding because of their market cap but also with the tech behind it and the community that supports it.
I can't get into coins with weird names like Kodakcoin and other names like it because they aren't that catchy.
I support a coin only if the problems are very small and could be let go.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

In the beginning I started with Bitcoin and Ethereum, because of theirs popularity. After that I bought some Cardano, because I really like the project and some Ripple when become popular. Than my confidence have grown and I bought some less popular coins.
aiza2007

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

There are so many indicators and guides to tell you what you should invest in and what you should stay away.started to buy some buffoon it's the most popular bitcoin and biggest mark cap.that's all
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

What made you pick a particular coin to invest in? Is it one factor or a formula of several?

I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum because they were the most popular. Now I want to invest in one or two others. My first thought was to pick ones that are dedicated to a sector like KodakCoin targeting photographers.

Ed
Yes, you have good decisions to invest in ICO with new technologies combined with traditional services. Kodak made a coup with its platform for photographers on blockchain. Its tradional shares shooted up over 50%. To find those ICO projects will convert investments into longterm profits.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

What made you pick a particular coin to invest in? Is it one factor or a formula of several?

I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum because they were the most popular. Now I want to invest in one or two others. My first thought was to pick ones that are dedicated to a sector like KodakCoin targeting photographers.

Ed

Bitcoin and ethereum holding for long term are good investment but for i use bitcoin to buy an cheaper altcoins as my investment because I believe someday that cheap coin become profitable and the price goes up in the coinmarketcap.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very good coins, besides the price and they are also in great demand, for me i would invest an ethereum  Wink
King Mack

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

The most popular coin isn't always the best coin to invest in. I try to invest in something with a purpose (whitepaper road map) that I can buy cheap and get a bigger gain. a great example in my opinion is ADA. I believe this coin has a big future that will get me 5,000 times its current price per coin within 5 years.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

What everyone decides when investing in cryptos is its potential, since almost everyone psychologically wants to invest in the long run, so they will analyze the crypto project, which will be 10 to The next 20 years this project has potential or not. Will it make a revolution in the monetary industry? So it is not difficult to understand if everyone is almost investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

Common reason is due to dumps plus the individual potential of the coin, if for example ethereum dumps back to 500 usd price point that is a must buy definitely because ethereum will surely comeback no matter what just like bitcoin which has been faced so many correction throughout its existence.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:14:50 AM

Ed

I am not into formulas and stuffs and I am not that much of an organized person but my reasons are simple, I' invest to particular coin that has a good market trend and value and hold for it until I can sell it for profit. Most of my coins and holdings do not target particular investors like eth and bitcoin since I am not that deep into cryptocurrency trading and maybe I haven't encountered any unique coin yet for my profession or interest.

kemet jr

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

I usually buy coins depending on factors like the dev. team, the hype of the coin, credibility of the endorsers, the quality of the website, the sensibility of the white paper. Other tan that, i also join local groups especially the most experienced ones about how they feet about the coin. In short, its all about a good research.

ughh123

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

learing about why did i decide, in this thread i gain  information for what do i do in the same situation , thanks you for all who comment's,
jdbao

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

In fact, the exact approach is that you first have to know the team, but unfortunately, people are watching the attention of a particular project, including me, too. Next, take a look at whether the project will be widely used in the future. Based on these, I now bought rhoc.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:24:09 AM

First of all that they have a serious team , they have a nice roadmap and a good working coin with some real potential.
Just make sure to spend some real time researching a project, a lot of scammers are active now.

thotknectar

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

I spent the last 3 years losely observing blockchain tech, and got casually
Involved with swarm city (arcade city at the time) social media groups and
Got to see firsthand how some of these businesses are trying to get started.
‘Street level’ style interaction with people through the internet is needless to
Say difficult to accomplish, since it requires affecting others in a very tangible
Way so they can feel your products’ value to them and how it’s not just words
On a page on the internet.

We have to get people to use this tech in their daily
Lives, and use cases and relevancy to popular social trends are usually what I
Think these businesses trip up on. Teams have to talk to each other, people have
To get over their egos etc etc., so customer service says a lot to me about the
Impact a business is trying to make, since anyone can sell something, what most
Business that experience success are doing is selling experiences.

This Tech can be difficult to explain, difficult to integrate with some groups
in this world Due to cultural or social norms, so creating a rewarding experience
 is crucial To breaking down barriers and getting people interested in putting
 themselves Out there on a new platform.

So when I came across deeponion I decided to read their strategies, their plans,
Their completed projects, their financial structure and hierarchy, and I watched
How they handled different types of customers and how they handled design
And market challenges, and I decided they really nailed what I was looking for
In a potential coin to invest in long term. I also decided to use them for their
Theme(anonymity) given my interests in everyday privacy.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

The transparency of the community of the project: the team, developer, and investors, aside from that is knowing the purpose of the token/coin,what is the use or does the project has a product that guarantees the investors.
So I could say that popularity is not a good basis for the choosing the ico.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

Ed
I divide cryptocurrency in two type. functional coin and transactional coin. Usually I choose transactions coin which has huge liquidity and choose functional coin which give me a lot of profit in passive income. Now I interested iwht XCPO because I observed this coin for long time and this coin has great potential to be top cryptocurrency.

UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

Product. I only pay attention on the company's project to decide to hold the coin or not.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: