Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

I always think, the future is indeterminate. But the past can look back.
As a result, the BTC held long, the winner.
The future, of course, uncertain, but if saying "History repeats", long-term hold can be the winner.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

The rule is so simple: never sell during the dip! It's always the same rule, from many years.
If you sell during the dip, whales get bigger and they will make profits during the next bullrun.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

That's just how this cryptocurrency works. It has become an investment all this years and that people tend to put their trust into a coin to gain some profit. Only few understand what's its purpose. Since January, Bitcoin has plunged so hard till $5,000. It's a good thing that all this weak hands has left the game. Holders like us would be able to buy another dip. But Bitcoin is becoming business. Once people see profit, they would grab it, specially those whales which creates panic.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
Agree with this statement only strong hands will have at the same time survive in this game so if I were you I will not listen on some news and don't listen on some people that has no enough knowledge regarding on bitcoin so better do some research on yourself so you must the flow of this game and ride on it.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

those people who are coward of are afraid to use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is the ones who have weak hands. they cannot gain any profit of income because they are afraid to use bitcoin. but for those who are a bitcoin user and are not afraid to invest are the ones who make so much money in life.
My insight was the same as yours, those who are scared to invest in Bitcoin are the people who have weak hands. Their hands are weak, because they can't handle their own money and situation. I also think that Weak Minds lose money too, because for me, investing requires a good mental endurance, so they can endure and calm whenever Bitcoin falls, so there will be no panic selling, and the percentage of loss will be less.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin
I am not surprised, the strong hand will not pray weak hands to become librated, its choice of weak hand to make strong hand richer and the vise versa. I would never join the league of weak hands.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

I do not understand where the surprise is: in any game the weak lose and the strong win: why should it be different in the crypto?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:43:42 AM

That applies to any market but people do not want to accept that truth all of those that keep trying to guess which coin is going to be next one to skyrocket will lose all their money before they find a coin like that, some find the right coin out of luck, but how many actually hold for long enough to see those profits? Not many and then they get bitter about it, so like always the best recommendation we can give in this market is hold your coins and to not sell them until you get to your target price.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

As I always say, the weak die and the strong get stronger. This is exactly what happens in the cryptocurrency world and the market. In the crypto market, it is important to be patient and not to panic when the price of a currency falls to the lows. I know for sure that bitcoin will grow higher.
I think in the world of bitcoin there are still many users and investors who have weak hands, because you can see when there is bad news, or bad speculation, and prices are falling, many users cannot be patient and easily sell their coins when they panic , the proof is the price is very easy to drop sharply in crypto market
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

Yes its like a basketball game that if the ball is in the weak hands then the opponents will have a bigger chance to steal it and take away it for that person. The person that has a bigger chance to win ang to get more profits is the person that has a stronger hands. But not only strong hands we also need a strong mind to make a right steps and good moves and also great strategies, have a good skills and abilities to win in any game. This is like a sports game, we need to be not only physically strong but also we need to have strong mind and be mentally prepared to have more chances for winning.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

I have been seeing this strategy since I started, a lot of threads, articles and advices about it but then again, there will always be people who still are not learning from it. There are still those people who tend to panic, panic sell, create FUDs, they are even haunted by the ghost they made themselves. Well i know that it is easier to say it and harder, way way harder to do it especially when you know for a fact that you have worked so hard to be able to earn the money you invested in it. But you have to train yourself, train your mind, manage your emotions and be prepared for instances like this. You have to be ready, smart, strategic, patient, mentally and emotionally prepared for what ever it is that is going to happen

There is nothing wrong with cutting your loss, the only problem with people is that they do it in a stupid way and tend to create an opportunity for the whales to manipulate price up and down.

Greed and fear is two thing investors supposed to get rid of completely, cause they fear when the price is down and keep on fearing till price has gotten very high, then will invest out of greed when the price is already about to go down and look for who to blame.
drachman

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:09:26 AM

As I always say, the weak die and the strong get stronger. This is exactly what happens in the cryptocurrency world and the market. In the crypto market, it is important to be patient and not to panic when the price of a currency falls to the lows. I know for sure that bitcoin will grow higher.
I think in the world of bitcoin there are still many users and investors who have weak hands, because you can see when there is bad news, or bad speculation, and prices are falling, many users cannot be patient and easily sell their coins when they panic , the proof is the price is very easy to drop sharply in crypto market
The amount of weak hands is smaller than just a few months ago when we were in the middle of the bubble, however there are still many people that could sell at any moment and this is because they are waiting for a very big recovery and they are not seeing it and when the year ends and the recovery does not come I really think we are going to see another decrease of the price of all of the people that will leave the market disappointed with what it is happening.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

yes you are right for a weak hand that will make them experience a lot of losses because they have sold their assets at a very cheap price and it will make him feel sorry for the mistakes they have made.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:23:13 AM

yes you are right for a weak hand that will make them experience a lot of losses because they have sold their assets at a very cheap price and it will make him feel sorry for the mistakes they have made.
we need to act like strong hand do, without it we just played by whales and larger speculator in market.better to trainee our mental and psyhology before investing in crypto market.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 05:48:49 AM by Flor1982

The strong hands are very effective if the market price is average stable or rising up but with this current market performance which is constantly declining that you never know if the bullish market is for real or just a fantasy then of course you could say how you wish if you  just sell your coins earlier. For me this is not about weak hands and strong hands anymore but to have the ability to sell high and buy it low again with a perfect timing.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

Perfect mate,at the end of the day still bitcoin holders will succeed and bitter will cry,i remember the price of bitcoin when i first came here and comparing to what the value it climbs last December so thats a huge difference

Thats why im asking now when the price just came back to whats the value year ago people got rattled when the truth is were only going back old times

kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

The rule is so simple: never sell during the dip! It's always the same rule, from many years.
If you sell during the dip, whales get bigger and they will make profits during the next bullrun.

that's right, I agree with you. as long as we can stay calm and don't panic in the dip, we can survive and we can make a profit again after the dip is over. maybe it's difficult for us but I think we need to have a strong mind that keeps telling us to still survive so we don't have to worry about the dip. and if we can do this, I am sure that people will not panic in the dip and they can hold their coins.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

Perfect mate,at the end of the day still bitcoin holders will succeed and bitter will cry,i remember the price of bitcoin when i first came here and comparing to what the value it climbs last December so thats a huge difference

Thats why im asking now when the price just came back to whats the value year ago people got rattled when the truth is were only going back old times
It is not like that making money is an easy job. Bitcoin has made people rich but only those ones who had knowledge and believe in it and for most people, it is difficult to understand and trust not only bitcoin but any other digital currency. Like you said, the present value is a past value but people are reacting like bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme or a weak asset.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

It is true that weak hand always lossing their money. They always panic when market volatile and its very normal in any market that price always fluctuated. Strong hand in crypto will reach success because they believe that market will recovery and believe crypto is future investment
drachman

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

we need to act like strong hand do, without it we just played by whales and larger speculator in market.better to trainee our mental and psyhology before investing in crypto market.
That will be the right thing to do, many people enter in this market without really knowing what they are going to face, they do not understand that the market of cryptocurrencies is many times more volatile than the market of stocks or forex and when they feel the volatility first hand and see how much money they can lose just in matter of hours they sell their coins since they did not knew this was the way this market moves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: