Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weak Hands lose money, strong hands makes profits in this game!  (Read 2134 times)
googol.star

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

I'm thinking of a guy who cashed out in January because he was content and had enough money to pay his mortgage. I thought it was a bad idea, he should hold, but he made out huge.
erikmollink

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

I hold almost everything and try not to look at the day to day swings of the market.
But, there must also be a point to reap the profits. I don't like day trading, I am too emotional for that and it would give me too much stress.

So, I think of myself of a hodler of tokens and coins which I think they have or will have a great future.

But .. when to sell? When is high high enough?

For instance, I bought Kucoin at the end of last year for just under $1. It went up to $20, but looking at all the data at hand, I thought (and still think) that it might reach $70-$100.

What would you do do in such a case? When to sell?
kiselev

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

This applies to all types of investments like stocks. I think that strong hands come with experience only.
kingsarko

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Weak hands indeed lose money to strong hands so what normally happens after ico when bounty hunter wants to sell and make some money for survival.so the strong hand will buy the tokens cheap and sell later when prices finally go up. They normally regret their actions but it is always too late for them to correct anything
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

All right. Players, I would even say investors who invest their funds in long-term financial asset assets will be in profit in more cases than players playing on short terms.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Thats absolutly true! In the cryptocurrency world, you most important thing is patience. Everybody is coming in this market because they heared that people get rich with bitcoins and some other currencies. But if they would make some researches, they would also see, that these people hold their bitcoins vor a very long time! So dont be stupid, and hold your coins!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

In situations where you are involved in cryptocurrency, sometimes someone who appears behind you will weaken your intent or purpose, so it is never an easy answer, about what we should do.
To make our hands become strong hands, we must always be alert to the development of cryptocurrency and know where the direction of the market moves.

Ma.KattyClitoris

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Well, usually in any kind of game weak people lose and strong people win... so I don't see why in cryptoworld should be different.
It's called "natural selection" and itì's the way that nature uses to improve the world. Any world.

Strong hands refer to your holdings your funds that are not sold, while weak hands refer to the panic sellers of their coins and funds, In this game the most patience people always wins and the panic sellers always lose.
googol.star

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

I hold almost everything and try not to look at the day to day swings of the market.
But, there must also be a point to reap the profits. I don't like day trading, I am too emotional for that and it would give me too much stress.

So, I think of myself of a hodler of tokens and coins which I think they have or will have a great future.

But .. when to sell? When is high high enough?

For instance, I bought Kucoin at the end of last year for just under $1. It went up to $20, but looking at all the data at hand, I thought (and still think) that it might reach $70-$100.

What would you do do in such a case? When to sell?

My friend's holdings went up to something like a million dollars, now it's at 100 thousands. Sometimes it's just best to appreciate that insane ammount that you have and sell, but he thought it could go many, many times higher.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

People are emotional beings, by definition.
So, when we invest time and money in something, we wants result immediately.
Because of our fears, hopes, plans we are to much emotionally involved and can't think rationally.
When something happened and price starts to go down, many people can't control their emotions and start to sell in panic, in order to prevent bigger loses.
Only people with strong mind and character, and strong will, can control their emotions and make good, strategic, long term decisions.

That's great. I think so. In this market, it is necessary to adhere to the skills and psychology firmly. The psychological factor, the feeling I think will help to 90% is victory. And that shows that when it comes to market volatility, there is nothing to worry about. I believe the power of psychology and intense emotions will help us complete the goal.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

YES EXACTLY. Weak hands are those people who sells their coins or tokens when the value go down. And those strong hands people are the people who don't sell their coins or token even the value of it decreases and go down to its lowest value. You must knew that there are just 2 choices here. To hodl and gain profit in the future or to sell in a cheap price.
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

Those who are newbies need to get more experience from their mistake of buying and selling coin. There are no chance for luck.
If you are always nervous to sell their coin in panic at lower price. leave this crypto market is the best decision.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

Yes you are right I agree with what you say this. If I think what I mean by this word, if you do not know about this game we will not be able to profit. If we know about this game we can profit, my advice if not know we have to learn.
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

This still applies. Invest and hold now before the prices go up. And always don't invest more than you can lose. Being patient is the key here. You just gotta keep your hopes up that the prices will go up. Don't panic sell you are going to regret that later when you see your friends balling  Cool.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

YES EXACTLY. Weak hands are those people who sells their coins or tokens when the value go down. And those strong hands people are the people who don't sell their coins or token even the value of it decreases and go down to its lowest value. You must knew that there are just 2 choices here. To hodl and gain profit in the future or to sell in a cheap price.
Panic selling is one of big problem that must be dealt with much importance and consideration. Our main focus must be towards the way that how can we segregate from such feelings and emotions that take us toward such smooth destruction. Don’t just take things in a way that when prices start dropping, you start panic selling and lose everything.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

I have been through this time and time again. We go through a dip and everyone is running for the hills or selling their coins.

The trolls come out of their caves and the panic nanny behaviour kick into action, triggering a massive sell off amongst the weak hands. <Newbies & Speculators>

I woke up yesterday and I saw the price was just above $9000. My first thought was, "Damn, I need to buy quickly, before this goes up" and I did. ^smile^

Most people woke up and the first thing they did was to fire up a browser and to read the comments of these trolls and media shills and consequently selling their coins in a state of panic.

The weak hands will lose money and the strong will thrive in this game. Hodl on people! <Buy the Dip>  Grin

I agree with you, it's all about patience and being brave enough to face the consequence of hodling. Have the courage to wait more and always expect the best from cryptpcurrency because good things usually come to those who are willing to wait.
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

Those who are of panic selling would likely to lose money ,and those who are dumping coins during bear market might also lose some profits, but to the one who holds during this season and wait for the bullish run  market would like to makw some profits.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

Most people lose money because of inexperience and fear. I think that a low level of knowledge is also the cause of losses.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

I have been seeing this strategy since I started, a lot of threads, articles and advices about it but then again, there will always be people who still are not learning from it. There are still those people who tend to panic, panic sell, create FUDs, they are even haunted by the ghost they made themselves. Well i know that it is easier to say it and harder, way way harder to do it especially when you know for a fact that you have worked so hard to be able to earn the money you invested in it. But you have to train yourself, train your mind, manage your emotions and be prepared for instances like this. You have to be ready, smart, strategic, patient, mentally and emotionally prepared for what ever it is that is going to happen

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

Rich people will win in the cryptocurrency game, they have money, you can hodl cryptocurrency, waiting for the market to recover!
And the poor have no time to wait, they can only sell their own cryptocurrency at a loss!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: