Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will ethereum rise higher than it ever was?(2k$ possible)  (Read 949 times)
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

ethereum in 2 weeks went from a mere 770$ to 1400$,
it actually doubled it self,and now most of the major cryptos are facing corrections do you think ethereum would reach 2000$ or would it again stabilise around its previous value?

I think this year a lot of altcoins will make a big value growth. $ 2,000 is realistic. If not, even a little bit more. But other altcoins such as EOS, XRP, NEO, TRX, DASH and XLM will be very valuable. The last few hours have all returned green percentages. In any case, I am very curious how these altcoins will develop over the next few months.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

I think that 2018 is the year of ethereum . It will grow (in my opinion) not only to 2 but up to 5000$ ! behind him trample and Etc ... I suggest you look to him!
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

According to the current market situation it is very difficult for ethereum to touch 2k$  but this not impossible in future when the market becomes stable

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

I don't think it is a matter of "will it", but "when". Ethereum will raise well above 2000$, but will take some time. And this is the best way, because I don't think it is very good to double its price in a month.
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I believe, eth will rise slowly but surely. now eth is starting to rise to pursue the original position ever achieved. I think eth prices will rise 2x in the next few months.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

I think it was also a very high current prices, because as the ICO market cooled, so means a fall in demand for the ETH, this time there are a lot of cheating  early ICO team would consider selling the ETH, so I think the price is still too high.

yesboiasni

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

I believe it will. The end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 ETH will be 2000$ or more.
ETH is a coin that almost all investors are using.

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

It seems to me that the eth is the most promising coin after btc. Now the rising prices of all the coins is holding back btc. The developers of btc does not want to upgrade the currency. Main growth of prices btc began after it became known that the transition to segwit2x. People believe in something that will decrease the price of transactions and reduced transaction confirmation times. After the rejection of this idea, users have lost interest in btc. This provoked price growth on eth. In any situation, the eth will continue to grow in price. If the transaction is resolved the price increase of btc will push up the price of eth. If this does not happen then a large number of users of btc will go to eth.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

I think ETH will increase this year. The decline is to start a new growth period. I will hold it for a long time.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

it actually doubled it self,and now most of the major cryptos are facing corrections do you think ethereum would reach 2000$ or would it again stabilise around its previous value?

Depends on the time frame, i believe by the end of the year it will be much higher than 2k$, the question is, can we see o constant growth or will it hold the same value like it did before.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

it have a lot of day until the end of 2018, and im sure ethereum price will reach $3000++ in 2018.
every year, some coin price will pump and it can exceed the value before. because a lot of people want big profit and more here.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Year 2017 was indeed a great year for bitcoin and ethereum and I believe that it will coninue its success this year.  As the bitcoin community grows, altcoin community grows as well.  This is because many investors who invest in bitcoin also invest in altcoin.

With the positive acceptance of bitcoin community in ethereum, it is no doubt that ethereum value will reach even more than 2000$.
yokai21

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

it's not bad to happen because I see many new companies and this ethereum also has a very unique structure so it is possible to hit 2k $ and it will increase.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

hopefully the ethereum will remain stable and not return to its original price of $ 770. There is only a queen of things that always haunts the hard fork that will happen. I hope there will be no adverse impact.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

Year 2017 was indeed a great year for bitcoin and ethereum and I believe that it will coninue its success this year.  As the bitcoin community grows, altcoin community grows as well.  This is because many investors who invest in bitcoin also invest in altcoin.

With the positive acceptance of bitcoin community in ethereum, it is no doubt that ethereum value will reach even more than 2000$.
Opportunities that are very well open, Etherum has a chance to achieve a much higher value. We have already seen that in 2017 Etherum is indeed experiencing a significant increase and in 2018 there is still a chance to create a new record. The increase in Etherum development and also the increasing popularity of Etherum will help many people believe in Etherum, which will increase the price of Etherum. We should wait for what happens next because the moment of improvement that can happen some time to the future we can use as a profitable investment.
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

We all know that ethereum is the second of the most expensive crypto beside bitcoin in several years and used by many holders of altcoins and the profit that they earnd from the altcoin they use it to invest in ethereum or into bitcoin. And by the fast recovering of bitcoin now we can assure him that bitcoin will bring him another record price.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Without exaggeration ethereum, such a mark is quite possible ($ 2000). It is very popular and in demand in the crypto-currency world and it is only a matter of time when ethereum will reach new heights.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

Yes please. cause i hold some ethereum in my wallet and cant wait for the price increasing so i can start take my profit. I also particapate in some ICOs hope to make some profit though
Aresion

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

Over 2000$ in two months or at the next wave. And that price will be because market growth not because their development.
They are working on something and they will release this year. After release we can expect the price well over 2k.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

Being used as platform by almost all incoming coins in the market I think ethereum would go beyond the $2000 value this 2018. And also because ETH is the second most popular crypto currency more and more people are now investing on it. It also have low transaction fee compare to BTC. Let us start investing on ETH right now and harvest it soon.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: