Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will ethereum rise higher than it ever was?(2k$ possible)  (Read 952 times)
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

I think like the previous year ethereum will be a success, hopefully this year will exceed the previous year, and will make a big profit for us

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

Actually i think ETH should go $2k Because ETH now $1100+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That's why i believe eth should reach $2k,,,,,,,,So let's see.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Yes Ethereum have the potential to rise even more than $2k in the nearest future. If you check its near history you can easily notice that this coin keep going up and its price doubled at least twice in the few previous years. Nowadays its needed even more because the number of ICO projects rised highly.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Yeah! Why not? There was a time when the price was 4$ then 16$ then 8$. And than nobody could assume that the price will 1000$.
romanooff

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Maybe in the future.
I've sold all mine.

There's no way to know, but I think the current valuation is at least two or three times higher than it should be.
I would be more surprised if it reach 2000 $ than 350 $.
kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Bitcoin has crossed $19000 mark starting from$1000 within one year. Ethereum also following bitcoin`s path, last year in the month of October Ethereum was $307 it has crossed $1300 mark in the month of January this year. It has now stabilized around $1200. Investment in Ethereum is increasing; investors are showing confidence on this relatively cheap and less volatile altcoin. Bitcoin`s investors which are tired of its increased transaction charges and transaction, un controlled  volatility are shifting their investment, which in future may benefit Ethereum at that time it may cross $2000 mark.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

We know how cryptoworks, It always fluctuating, and talking about the value of etherium. Im very sure that it will hit 2k by mid of the year, There's no doubt, it continuous to grow, because crypto's are now in the mainstream especially in social media sites. The answer of your question my friend will come nearly.. so better invest as early as possible, If you track down the history of bitcoin, the same thing may happen in etherium sooner:)
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

Yes it is. I think we can see the value of Ethereum up to 2K at the end of the year.
And I think it will keep around that level.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

Yes there is a chance that Ethereum rise up to 3,000 but it will take a lot of time. As long as there's a lot of people supporting Ethereum, for sure it's price will goes up in no time.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

Ethereum price shoot up very fast and hope Ethereum price will go up but i think this time it will increase in slow motion but it will increase and will cross 2000USD value on mid of 2018.

Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

ethereum in 2 weeks went from a mere 770$ to 1400$,
it actually doubled it self,and now most of the major cryptos are facing corrections do you think ethereum would reach 2000$ or would it again stabilise around its previous value?

Today is when eth forks right? If people were buying in hopes of getting the fork coins, the price might actually drop. Doubt it will go very far though. Maybe closer to its previous value around $800.

How it work? Why people buy etherium and the price drop? I dont understand.
Like bitcoin fork before, bitcoin price is going higher rapidly becuase people want to keep bitcoin and also get free bitcoincash.
But why the price drop when  the demand increase?
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

ethereum in 2 weeks went from a mere 770$ to 1400$,
it actually doubled it self,and now most of the major cryptos are facing corrections do you think ethereum would reach 2000$ or would it again stabilise around its previous value?

it still possible, but for this month i think not, it will be need more time to reach $2000, i think its because a lot of events at early years
maybe in June or July, ethereum will reach 2000 or more

myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

Ethereum will be 2 k before end of Febuary. I hope Before end of April it goes 3 k. Ethereum is the new sexy. Really one day Ethereum will be new king. You ll see.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

We can tell that Ethereum is next to Bitcoin because it has also become a basis of prices for other tokens. The price of Ethereum is also high at $1100.  This price still have room to grow, the prices in cryptocurrency is still fluctuating and you cannot know on what will be the next price of that specific token. The graph of Ethereum (based on EthereumPrice.org) is still going up and only a few minor declines if we can see it clearly. This shows that the price might still go up and this can also mean that the prices of other tokens will still go up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

Ethereum price shoot up very fast and hope Ethereum price will go up but i think this time it will increase in slow motion but it will increase and will cross 2000USD value on mid of 2018.
i agree with you, Ethereum Price will continue to rise but slowly. Even the price will not go up steadily there must be a so-called graph up and down it is a natural thing in my opinion but for the future will continue to rise and rise.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

As a long time investor in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, 2017 has been remarkable. But it's important to remember, this is really just the beginning. Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency and it seems to be rock solid, no other crypto can take its place. If Ethereum happens to steal payment systems’ business, market capitalization of Ethereum will exceed $400bkn, and price for 1ETH will be more than $4200.
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

i think it would possible thet ethereum price hit to 2k$ this year. most of good icos are ethereum base beacuse its erc20 generated. although lt of coin today are erc20 supported but still ethereum is leading demand from all those coin.

shuja

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

It is possible for Ethereum to be over 2000$ in the mid of this year.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

Initially I thought ethereum was going to hit 2k during the last rally then come a serious fud against bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Ethereum is sure on it's way to price beyond what is currently trading. Ethereum is surely the coin for 2018.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

My forecast is Ethereum will cost 2k till this summer . Community is waiting for a Constantinople hard fork and inspired with a changes it will bring , so even over 2k price is possible this year .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: