Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will ethereum rise higher than it ever was?(2k$ possible)  (Read 952 times)
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:09 AM

ethereum in 2 weeks went from a mere 770$ to 1400$,
it actually doubled it self,and now most of the major cryptos are facing corrections do you think ethereum would reach 2000$ or would it again stabilise around its previous value?

yeah i think it can be 2000$ or more. eth in good developmentnow, and some predict says it can be good as btc.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:20:23 AM

it actually doubled it self,and now most of the major cryptos are facing corrections do you think ethereum would reach 2000$ or would it again stabilise around its previous value?

Today is when eth forks right? If people were buying in hopes of getting the fork coins, the price might actually drop. Doubt it will go very far though. Maybe closer to its previous value around $800.
youve got almost speculate what will happen,because after the the fork when ethereum make its highest value,today drops at $1,000 close to what have you said $800..but i know ethereum will reach $2000 second or third quarter of 2018 .and theres nothing to be alarmed since all the coins are bleeding now together with bitcoin whos seats $11,000 until now this indicate tha the blood stain in market now is normal to the flow.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:06:52 AM

Today is when eth forks right? If people were buying in hopes of getting the fork coins, the price might actually drop. Doubt it will go very far though. Maybe closer to its previous value around $800.
youve got almost speculate what will happen,because after the the fork when ethereum make its highest value,today drops at $1,000 close to what have you said $800..but i know ethereum will reach $2000 second or third quarter of 2018 .and theres nothing to be alarmed since all the coins are bleeding now together with bitcoin whos seats $11,000 until now this indicate tha the blood stain in market now is normal to the flow.
I wonder how you can say Ethereum today drops at $1,000 since on coinmarketcap it is now $1,184 and the lowest today was $1,169 (and yesterday was way over $1,250)?!?
Anyway, I`m also expecting Ethereum to be at least $2,000 at the end of this year, but I won`t be surprised if it reach $3,000 (considering Bitcoin`s low fees, Ethereum might take some of its market).
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:05 AM

I'd say it is very possible. ETH will easy cross 2k this year. Who knows while BTC struggling ETH becoming stronger.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Yes , I think ethereum will not just rise than 2k usd but more than that. I read in an article or a post that it might go up more than 3k this year. I think this is possible with the demands of ICO which mode of payments are in Ethereum.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:31:30 AM

Ethereum was good performance in this month but i think it is too early that the ethreum explode in the price of 2000$ in thos month i hope that it is better to become stable the price than to drop it price again maybe in the mid year. In the month of june ,july or august i believe that the price of ethereum will rise up to 2000$ .
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

If accidental crush will not happen for the cryptocurrencies, I have no no doubt that Ethereum will be the one of the main platform for blockchain application development for years to come. I think price will be more than 2K in 2018.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

Ethereum already declared itself enough and secured the second place among all the Crypto-currency after Bitcoin. I, like most, also think that the growth potential of this coin is simply huge and in the future popularity and the price for it will only grow (my opinion)
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Ethereum is showing good performance and lost only 20% of its pick value during this long correction. I think Ethereum will be way over 2000$ by the end of the year.

boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
Merited by jaredl (1)

At this stage of development, ETH is already worth 1200. There are a growing numbers of ICO on ETH and many more planned for. At the same time, there are many great smart contracts applications on the ETH blockchain as well.

Beyond this, ETH is undergoing development and tests so that eventually POS will be possible and scaleability of transactions and speed can be improved.

When that happens, we will see ETH rise astronomically in value.

$2000 will be a start. But we may even see higher values that $2k.

This may not take long.. it could come as early as in a few months.

BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

Yes Ethereum have the potential to rise even more than $2k in the nearest future. I think we will see $3.000-$5.000 at the end of 2018.
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

To wait 2000 $ we should be a little patient because of the market price ethereum and other altcoin her can not predictable but it is not possible if the price of her would up and it is not possible the price is going down drastically.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

In my opinion, yes. ETH has proven to be pretty resilient as a coin and I strongly believe in its long-term well-being. Thanks to the ERC20, this makes the altcoin even more valuable and less imitable. Therefore, yes, ETH will rise substantially in the long-run. I've spent a fortune on it, on Ada, and IOTA. Among the ICO's, on the other hand, I'm very fond of Knowledge, Giftz, and Dadi.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

I'm not sure about these days but in future the answer is %100 YES because there is a lots of miners, investors and ICO's. It seems to be certain that such situations will rise with cause.
Papanister

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

ETH go to $3500 this summer. I hope everyone read the news that South Korean electronics giant Samsung has begun manufacturing ASIC hardware geared to cryptocurrency mining in a Chinese partnership. BTC - 2themoon soon

●  ❱❱  2themoon.space | Toлькo aктyaльныe нoвocти  ❱❱  ●
Oбзopы ICO. Cигнaлы. Блoкчeйн.
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

It is possible because last year the value of ethereum is only 100$ then early this year ethereum hit 1,300$. Theoretically ethereum could hit more than 2,000$ than you expected by mid of this year. But for now markets taking correction because the value of bitcoin is getting lower but that is only temporary.

Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

I'm not sure about these days but in future the answer is %100 YES because there is a lots of miners, investors and ICO's. It seems to be certain that such situations will rise with cause.
Their is a big chance that ethereum will ever go higher this year. We cannot tell when if will be but there is a big possibility on this price. All I am sure ethereum is also going stronger as cryptocurrency.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

If ethereum up continues for couple of weeks, then a 2,000$ is possible as ethereum is one of the smart contracts digital currencies that gain a lot because it has lot of ico  But i forcast that ETH can reach 2,000$ or up mark this year
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

Yes it is possible. We find that in just two weeks almost double the price of the Ethereum. Therefore in just a few months the price ethereum can also reach 2000 USD. But all of that depends on the developments that will occur in the ethereum,

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Ethereum is much demand in now as compared to bitcoin, it can go up to 5k by the end of this year.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: