Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My original account locked  (Read 217 times)
VadimSen (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:37:48 PM by VadimSen

I do not speak English very well. Translation from Google.

Tell me please. How can I recover my account? The profile from which I write belongs to my brother. My account with the nick SenVi.
Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1400352

There was a very ridiculous mistake. I changed the mail from one address to another.
And on i mail went to the link and accidentally clicked Locked. That is, i blocked  account self ... Now I see this:
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

Bitcoin wallet, it seems, I did not write. And if I wrote, I did not use it anywhere. If I must provide. I participated in bounty programs, that is, I used the Ethereum purse.

I always logged in to my account with two IP addresses. At work and at home.

Help, please, restore the account. What should I do and what information should I provide?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VadimSen (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:59:33 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 05:26:48 AM by VadimSen

Information that can confirm that SenVi is my account:

Ethereum wallet: 0x8ccD9B7b2d13F67FE96744E56D46bCc1b93bEF5e
Was listed in the "Location" section. And also in the topics of bounty projects

Bitcoin wallet: 1L7CqfBakR2xmrPNsHCiXxZnMmSdAKjnz
It is possible that it was specified in the profile.

Today the last thing I did was edit the message:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2719981.msg28234522#msg28234522

Account locked at 11:41 (GMT+2). Changed the email address at 11:40(GMT+2). Then accidentally clicked "Locked"

Old E-mail: compro.mail@gmail.com
New E-mail: senchenko.mail@gmail.com

IP Work: 46.172.86.208
IP Home: 176.101.213.10

Please write me a private message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1709424
It's me

Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

You will need to follow the directions here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

You will also need to sign a message with one of you addresses. If you need help with that read here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

Take note: Your request to have it unlocked will take awhile. It is very clear that you use the account only for one
purpose: Making Money. You may want to consider the way you post on this forum, and actually contribute.
There are some people here who do not like posts that do not Help, or contribute. For this reason, your request
MAY be overlooked. Goodluck!!!

P.S.

Get a Job.

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

The only problem i see here is that the template shazam has provided above does not say anything about ethereum addresses being a valid proof that you own the account. It seems to be only supporting bitcoin signed messages. But nonetheless, try to PM cyrus with the proof that you've written in the OP.

I'm not aware of any function on the forum that would let you lock your own account. Are you sure that you haven't landed on a phishing page or potentially you have been banned by a moderator?

It could be the latter, since your post quality is so bad. If you do get your account unbanned, make sure you improve your contributions or otherwise you may get banned for real this time.

Smiley
SenVi07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

The only problem i see here is that the template shazam has provided above does not say anything about ethereum addresses being a valid proof that you own the account. It seems to be only supporting bitcoin signed messages. But nonetheless, try to PM cyrus with the proof that you've written in the OP.

I'm not aware of any function on the forum that would let you lock your own account. Are you sure that you haven't landed on a phishing page or potentially you have been banned by a moderator?

It could be the latter, since your post quality is so bad. If you do get your account unbanned, make sure you improve your contributions or otherwise you may get banned for real this time.

Thank you. I will try to write.

You will need to follow the directions here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

You will also need to sign a message with one of you addresses. If you need help with that read here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

Take note: Your request to have it unlocked will take awhile. It is very clear that you use the account only for one
purpose: Making Money. You may want to consider the way you post on this forum, and actually contribute.
There are some people here who do not like posts that do not Help, or contribute. For this reason, your request
MAY be overlooked. Goodluck!!!

P.S.

Get a Job.

There is no point in writing there... To be only supporting bitcoin signed messages. I do not have this message.
Bitcoin I almost do not use. I'm using Ethereum
SenVi07

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

No, I received an email notification stating that my mailing address was changed. And I accidentally clicked to lock the account...  Cry
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

The directions in that thread apply to any crypto address you can sign a message from,
if it had been posted before the account was hacked/locked.

Bitcoin wallet: 1L7CqfBakR2xmrPNsHCiXxZnMmSdAKjnz
It is possible that it was specified in the profile.

There is no point in writing there... To be only supporting bitcoin signed messages. I do not have this message.
Bitcoin I almost do not use. I'm using Ethereum

If you don't use it, why bother posting an address at all?

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
SenVi07

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

If you don't use it, why bother posting an address at all?
I'm telling you that I'm not sure. Perhaps I did not provide the address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: