Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere!  (Read 24794 times)
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Looks great but need more detail. There is alot of competition in this space including with cards ready to rollout with companies like monaco. Also min purchase of 5 ethereum is quite high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

This really looks like a great project, the card looks so sexy! I wish I had not missed the ICO. Going to keep an eye on this once it releases on markets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

Very good idea, i'm sure this project will be successful in the future because everyone can use FuzeX as a useful payment tool for people's life in the day. Fuzex will be nice platform in future.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

That was good deal to investment minimum 5Eth because you were offered free FuzeX card in return. That card is with those functions to verify your balance and statistics in real time direct from card makes it highly desirable. I will be looking for the next updates on Monday about the next steps and status of the project.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Well then, looks like the hard cap of the pre-sale has been reached faster than expected. 20,000 ETH raised in the private sale as well as 20,000 ETH in the pre-sale makes for total amount of 40,000 ETH.

I wonder if the FuzeX is going to go ahead with a public sale or if the 40,000 ETH is enough. Maybe it depends on where the dollar price of ETH is going to be the coming next weeks. So far the Bitcoin market has bounced up against the 3 month low of $7600. ETH is doing little bit better, dropping to $760 from almost $1400 I think. It remains to be seen whether the recovery will be sustained. It'd be prudent to raise some extra ETH as a buffer in these uncertain times.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

I missed out on their pre-sale, the team solid but if the valuation is too high there is no need to join again, I know most of these projects usually take care fo their early investors will like to see their resolution about the increase in prices of Ethers which will make their valuation to increase the more if they want to collect another 20k ethers from the public ICO
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Sounds like a great project, I need more information on the project
oficer99999

Activity: 434
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

The project is excellent, but there is little advertising in the local branches of the forum. Many people do not know about this project.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

I had wish to invest in this project was requirement of minimum amount was high for me. I think there will be two possibilities for small investors like me to buy from exchanges if it closes here or from next round if there will be any. All eyes are on next update to make plans accordingly.
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

Congrats on the FuzeX team to raise 40.000 ETH in the Pre-ICO. Any ideas if there still will be an ICO for smaller investors? Or is it final now. I really would love to invest in your project, but could not afford to invest 5 ETH minimum. So I'm looking forward for a potential ICO Smiley
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

It is wonderful to see this project thrive during a bloodbath in crypto markets! The resilience shown here is surely a sign that this is going to be huge.
jvper

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

This is an excellent project, unfortunately, I saw that about 75% was collected and I wanted to buy it on the weekend. But this morning I found out that I can not do anything unfortunately. Probably the whale came. I like your cards, I'll order after a mass launch

https://medium.com/fuzex/north-american-bitcoin-conference-717bd8a3df31

https://medium.com/fuzex/our-new-advisor-charlie-shrem-9971262eedb2

I'm quite sure recent progress could be the reason to find the hard cap so quickly. Fuzex is backed by professional people that's why many people missed that opportunity to get big discount plus free card.

Besides that, FuzeX has real product that demonstrated on their website, so all people interested. Because usually other projects will create their product after ico but it's different with FuzeX, the team created real product first, so peoples will interested

Unlike Monaco team who didn't have a solid arrangement with VISA, though was advertizing it during their ICO, this team shows solid work before pre-sale of tokens. Holding FXT will not only bring more wealth to the token hodler, but also benefits in the usage of the product, such as saving time and also fees.
jvper

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:02:08 AM

After reading the whole whitepaper, it became unclear to me how much membership fees will cost to cardholders. And how much the difference between token holder and non token holder fees. Does anyone know the answer?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

It is wonderful to see this project thrive during a bloodbath in crypto markets! The resilience shown here is surely a sign that this is going to be huge.

This kind of big result is building trust on promising projects there is still big room of growth into that world. I have very strong believe this will be amazing project surely it's worth to keep faith and stay calm.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

As I understood - they collected 40 000 ETH during Pre-sale. Is it enough? Are not they going to run the main tokensale?
If everything go well - soon we will see a huge amount of cryptocards on local markets.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

As I understood - they collected 40 000 ETH during Pre-sale. Is it enough? Are not they going to run the main tokensale?
If everything go well - soon we will see a huge amount of cryptocards on local markets.

It is yet to be known, the decision for public sale was to be announced but nothing yet from fuzex team.Maybe tomorrow we would know as ETH price dropped along with BTC and they may go ahead with the sale to get the 40-45 million target.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jvper

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

It is yet to be known, the decision for public sale was to be announced but nothing yet from fuzex team.Maybe tomorrow we would know as ETH price dropped along with BTC and they may go ahead with the sale to get the 40-45 million target.

After the bloodbath in the markets, I encourage the team to raise more money in order to fulfill all the necessities that will arise for making real everything that is proposed in the whitepaper.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Yes, maybe the team has plans to continue collecting? money collection was in ETH, and its price has fallen very much. Although of course, this may not be very normal for existing investors
ensign_lee

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Yes, maybe the team has plans to continue collecting? money collection was in ETH, and its price has fallen very much. Although of course, this may not be very normal for existing investors

BTC and all alts are falling at the moment.I sense a public sale in the next few days.Current ETH price doesn't seem to complete the target and may take months to rise back to what price they had set during the start of the pre-sale.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ensign_lee

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live

You need to write it on bounty thread for any admin from the team to accept your offer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673948.0

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: