Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere!  (Read 24801 times)
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

Is the development of the fuzex prototype nearly complete? It’s flagged for Q1 so end of March

Q2 end and this is what they have explained earlier.The cards are first set to be delivered to pre-sale investors who invested a minimum of 5ETH and then may be available to general public may be in Q3.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Is the development of the fuzex prototype nearly complete? It’s flagged for Q1 so end of March

Q2 end and this is what they have explained earlier.The cards are first set to be delivered to pre-sale investors who invested a minimum of 5ETH and then may be available to general public may be in Q3.

Plus the card for who participated in the sale, will also receive who contributed with at least 5 Ethereum? And Is it predicted date to be listed in exchange?
alinda

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Plus the card for who participated in the sale, will also receive who contributed with at least 5 Ethereum? And Is it predicted date to be listed in exchange?

For pre-sale, they gave a free card for minimum 5ETH investment and if you had invested over 10 or 20 eth you would receive 2 or 4 cards.Two exchanges have been decided till now and they are still sorting out to make it on a better exchange.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

I think we should expect new communication from FuzeX team today or maximum tomorrow as another amended time period is reaching to determined phase of one week. I hope this time we will see token unlocking instead of having another postponing announcement. Hopefully the legal side of project has been solved as well alongwith exchanges.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

I think we should expect new communication from FuzeX team today or maximum tomorrow as another amended time period is reaching to determined phase of one week. I hope this time we will see token unlocking instead of having another postponing announcement. Hopefully the legal side of project has been solved as well alongwith exchanges.

Token distribution and exchange listing has been postponed to May, as per their latest update on medium

https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-2-28-03-2018-d8e1b4b1373e

They are still not comfortable to release by this month in fear of FXT token dump by investors/bounty participants.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

Advisors and bounty participants will receive their FXT Tokens on 20th April distributed through their Smart Contract, and will be unlocked during the first week of May, 3 days before exchange listing. They will announce the exact date of these events the last week of April.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

This is insane to be honest can't believe this kind of decision changing in any project. What message it gives to investors that is team has no vision and they are taking steps based on short sighted events or conditions. It is not important if you have clear vision of keeping locked for few weeks but you should know what are you doing and want to do.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Advisors and bounty participants will receive their FXT Tokens on 20th April, and will be unlocked during the first week of May, 3 days before exchange listing. They will announce the exact date of these events the last week of April.

This distribution seems to be fair in my opinion.Advisors will not be dumping these tokens and bounty participants will be in a hurry to cash out BTC, so the price will drop at the start of listing on exchanges and once this is complete, we can see FXT bounce back to a good price level.
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

why are ICOs always first listed in this ghetto exchanges ? its not only Fuzex coin
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

why are ICOs always first listed in this ghetto exchanges ? its not only Fuzex coin

What is mean you by ghetto exchanges if you mean by Livecoin and Conbinhood which have low volume than it's normal. Now this token will be unlocked in May so dev have enough time to negotiation with big exchanges to get chance to make it list there. Anyway dev is doing nice job to bring this project to mainstream.
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

What is mean you by ghetto exchanges if you mean by Livecoin and Conbinhood which have low volume than it's normal. Now this token will be unlocked in May so dev have enough time to negotiation with big exchanges to get chance to make it list there. Anyway dev is doing nice job to bring this project to mainstream.
Yes, no coin doesn't want a bigger and better exchange, and Fuzex is no exception, depending on the team's efforts.
Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

Advisors and bounty participants will receive their FXT Tokens on 20th April, and will be unlocked during the first week of May, 3 days before exchange listing. They will announce the exact date of these events the last week of April.

This distribution seems to be fair in my opinion.Advisors will not be dumping these tokens and bounty participants will be in a hurry to cash out BTC, so the price will drop at the start of listing on exchanges and once this is complete, we can see FXT bounce back to a good price level.

I agree with you. I've always thought that it's better to distribute the tokens to the bounties participants before they are listed on exchanges. In my opinion, it's at the beginning when the price drop can do less "damage".
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

They will just distribute FXT tokens to advisors and supporters who participated in reward programs but still tokens will remain locked. Only three days prior to listing on exchanges these will unlock if all goes as planned this is what I assume here. They shouldn't use hard dates and make sure of necessities to be be done before releasing any update publicly. By the way, where credit should give, I appreciate their efforts and explanations for cards related they have just shared in the same article.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

I agree with you. I've always thought that it's better to distribute the tokens to the bounties participants before they are listed on exchanges. In my opinion, it's at the beginning when the price drop can do less "damage".
that's right, they already understand about it and have made the right decision
a good move to make investors who contribute greatly to the project share the benefits
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Actually things don't depend on them that's why we are seeing amendments after amendments in their plans. If you read carefully last update you understand the reasons which are genuine pushing launching and unlocking away. The whole project is revolving around the card and that is the area where activities and work is being done.
alinda

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

a good move to make investors who contribute greatly to the project share the benefits

Bounty participants were of the hope, this would be distributed by this month and the low volume exchange listing too..but that did not happen.I am sure they took this decision to protect investors but never cared about bounty participants who worked hard to promote the project.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

Bounty participants were of the hope, this would be distributed by this month and the low volume exchange listing too..but that did not happen.I am sure they took this decision to protect investors but never cared about bounty participants who worked hard to promote the project.
Whatever makes the project grow, I will support it.
Normally during the bounty release we cannot prevent some participants to dump and by looking at the chart with a low
volume, that is not good because it will certainly go dump, they have their technique, let's support them, as long as in the end we will
receive our reward, I don't see any problems on that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

Exactly this is my opinion as well there is no sense to hurry to have token if there is no supportive condition outside in the market. If you have to receive token and then have to hold them in waiting for good and suitable times better let it there as they are more safe. It is matter of few weeks not big thing.
m3ndi3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: