Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere!  (Read 24794 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

As I understand it, fuzex is the direct competitor of pundi in the crypto industry. I believe that healthy competition is cool! I wish success to your project!
PundiX has already delivered and they have bigger community than FuzeX, I hope this two will be successful because I have invested on both project.
For FuzeX, we need a decent exchanges in order to have a good volume, I think that should be the next move.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

That is one of the coolest videos I watched so far in many projects. It is complicated but state of the art process of developing FuzeX smart cards. A short video can deliver the message in best way after watching it can be said. It gave me better understanding about the card seeing the various parts of card making process. Cold storing features will bring them as competitor to existed wallet providers in future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
-Kaizer-

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

What's the catch with Fuzex? , Is it going to be used for electronic card as payments? Will this be link to bank account?
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

what is the reward for staking 75kFXT? Is there a maximum number of FXT? Ie more than 75k eligible for reward?
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

I believe that this project is simply magnificent, for example, instead of a prepaid recharge card, they are developing an electronic card that offers real-time exchange rates from crypto currency to fiat. I think that such an exchange will be accurate and will reduce free time.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

what is the reward for staking 75kFXT? Is there a maximum number of FXT? Ie more than 75k eligible for reward?

There is no staking reward, it is not a POS...just another ERC token.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

I want to stack for 2 FuzeW cards. Would be useful to know maximum amount of tokens 1 address can stack for equivalent rewards
ScottAU

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Bitcoin Cash and Fuzex Partnership Confirmed.

https://image.ibb.co/gMWPzJ/photo_2018_07_22_01_35_34.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/dczBeJ/photo_2018_07_22_01_38_58_2.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hdjcKJ/photo_2018_07_22_01_39_35.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/dJtttd/photo_2018_07_22_01_47_29.jpg

Public Announcement will come soon.
cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

https://twitter.com/cryptolovett/status/1020998815145267202

Exclusive footage of the $BCH and $FXT Partnership - https://youtu.be/BVeq8C0kK10
cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Here is the one-pager mate - https://fuzex.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/onepager_ENG.pdf
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

BCH is crap this ruin the reputation of this project so that well known scammer in now part of this project. That is bad news for this community what a crap. I think that is just FUD because nobody can afford to drop support of BTC.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

BCH is crap this ruin the reputation of this project so that well known scammer in now part of this project. That is bad news for this community what a crap. I think that is just FUD because nobody can afford to drop support of BTC.

It's just your opinion. In fact, if this partnership helps this project, why not do it? I look forward to the implementation of this decision and am pleased to see such a strategic partnership.
preshpresh

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

i don't see on the FB page, why does FuzeX need a BIN? are they going into merchant account issuing business?

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
Japinat

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

It's just your opinion. In fact, if this partnership helps this project, why not do it? I look forward to the implementation of this decision and am pleased to see such a strategic partnership.
NPXS killer? I don't know, NPXS is more develop right now, if there is a healthy competition then I would like to see it.
I hope once the card is out and the platform is working we will see the value grow, still holding this until now, any partnership would help I guess.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

any idea what is the nature of relationship between FuzeX and Fuze card in the US? just curious.
gembira

Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Centra, Monaco... hundreds projects promised crypto-cards and all they was a scam. This one is the next? Or anyone received their cards?
Japinat

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Centra, Monaco... hundreds projects promised crypto-cards and all they was a scam. This one is the next? Or anyone received their cards?
Centra has a working product but it violated the law that is why it become a scam, but MONACO AFAIK is not a scam.
Maybe the card has not come out but it has a good now compared to centra, it's FuzeX time to boom and deliver what others failed to.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gembira

Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Centra has a working product but it violated the law that is why it become a scam, but MONACO AFAIK is not a scam.
Maybe the card has not come out but it has a good now compared to centra, it's FuzeX time to boom and deliver what others failed to.

Working product? Mate, they are in prison. And CTR token even not trading anywhere more. They made fake videos with their cards, but in fact they didn't have agreement from Mastercard as they announced. And Monaco don't have working cards in over than 1 year after ICO. And they don't have license as well.
And this one (Fuze) - have agreement (lisence) from Visa or Mastercard or no?  Huh
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

Working product? Mate, they are in prison. And CTR token even not trading anywhere more. They made fake videos with their cards, but in fact they didn't have agreement from Mastercard as they announced. And Monaco don't have working cards in over than 1 year after ICO. And they don't have license as well.
And this one (Fuze) - have agreement (lisence) from Visa or Mastercard or no?  Huh
I have seen before that people are showing videos of the working card of Centra, but that was before their previous CEO or founder were arrested.
I know CTR is still trading but in decentralized exchange which is ForkDelta, the volume is really low and there are still people who are hoping it will come alive.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: