Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coming ICO are good to invest now?  (Read 2661 times)
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

Good advice. Do not listen to anyone, look for the ICO yourself. This is your money and if you lose them because of someone will be very hurt. It is better to dispose of yourself.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

But since you don't feel sorry for the money, here's a small list of ICO's I would invest in.
1. Beaxy
2. Delkin.
3. Multiverse
4. Slate

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
changemabika

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

I think you should look in GO network, also in Kambria token but it is going to end very soon
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

actually, there is some good ico to invest now, but everyone has their own opinions, and in my opinion PCHAIN, Atonomi, Cardstack, and QuarkChain is good ico for now
marktee

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:25:31 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 08:07:47 AM by marktee

there are number of ICO which we can invest now. For example

1. GoNetwork
2. Essentia
3. Kambria
4. Quark Chain
5. Egretia
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

difficult to determine which ico is good, but there are some ico that I think is good for investment, like pchain, egretia and NEX
sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

New mint with extravagant potentials, seeding real ere long to the alternate. Do your have test, announce your have investment
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

It took me a while to read this, but I did read it and it helped me.

What to look for in Ico before investing..
1 – Team Composition

Find out everything you can about the team, especially the development team and the advisory board. Look up each team member for relevant experience. Google their names. Visit their LinkedIn profiles. Look for famous  names among the advisory board of the project. Find out if the team has any crypto experience and more importantly – in which projects, or ICOs, they were involved with and the impact they had.

2 – Bitcointalk.org Thread

A good starting point is the project’s announcement (ANN) thread on BitcoinTalk.org, as Bitcointalk is the biggest forum for Bitcoin and crypto related issues. It is strongly recommended that you read the messages carefully. Investor’s concerns will be answered (or may be unanswered) in this thread. It is a bad sign when the developers avoid answering certain questions or aren’t collaborating. Sending devs a personal message to see how responsive they are is also a good idea.

Each message on Bitcointalk contains the rank and activity degree (number of past messages) of the sender. Be aware of newbies and low-ranking writers. Reputation has become very important and significant.

Be aware of experienced writers comments, and also look for negative messages, sometimes it could be a warning sign. Use Select [All] to see all comments in the thread and use CTRL + F (Windows) to search for red flag words like ‘scam’, ‘con’, ‘MLM’. See the relation between the search results and the total number of replies.

3 – Stage of the project and VC investments

Evaluate the stage of the project. Does it only have  a whitepaper? A beta version? Is there a launched product with limited functionality? Prefer projects which have “some lines” of working code, however, many ICOs have proven they can become success stories without any code written.

VCs (venture capital) tend to invest and support projects from early stages. Look for this information usually on the main page of the project’s website. It’s likely to be considerable if a well-known crypto VC is involved, like Blockchain Capital or Fenbushi (belongs to Vitalik Buterin – founder of Ethereum).

4 – Community and Media

It is crucial to have a wide open supporting community like a public Slack for all investors. Openness is as crucial in gaining our trust as the Github code. Try to grasp the atmosphere within the community. Look at the size of the community and its activity.

5. 5 – What do they need the token for? Is the blockchain necessary?

ICOs mean the creation of a new dedicated token for the project. One of the most important questions each project needs to answer is what is the token for? Why isn’t Bitcoin or Ethereum enough to serve as the project’s token? Yes, many projects just make up a scammy story. Hey, an ICO can’t be an ICO without a dedicated token. The same question needs to be asked regarding the use of the blockchain technology behind the project.

6 – Unlimited / Hard cap

In the early days of crypto ICOs, the difference between open and hard cap didn’t have the same impact as today’s ICOs. An open cap allows investors to send unlimited funding to the project’s ICO wallet. The more coins are circulating, the less unique your tokens become for the trading afterwards – through less demand.

As ICOs become mainstream within crypto land, enormous amounts are collected. Take a look at Bancor, this project raised an astonishing $150 million in just three hours. This resulted in no percentage gain for the investors. Keep that in mind when participating in ICOs with no cap.

On the other hand, you don’t want to be the only one investing in the project. Exchange’s have much less interest in projects that raise very little, which makes it harder to sell these tokens after release.

7 – Token distribution – when and how

Greed can be defined by a high token distribution to the team members, let’s say, more than 50% of the tokens is suspicious. A good project will link its token distribution to the roadmap. Because each phase or milestone of the project requires a certain amount of funding.

Watch for the token distribution stage. Some projects just release their tokens hours after the ICO has ended. Some projects need to develop a beta version before sending out the tokens. If you look at the percentage gain of Etherium (one year between ICO and token distribution, around 500% gain), Augur (1+ years, 1500%) and Decent (8 month, 350%), sometimes this break creates a very positive hype around the project.

8 – Evaluating the Whitepaper

Most typical investors actually don’t read through the whitepaper, even though it contains all the necessary information about the upcoming project and the ICO.

Don’t hesitate to read it, or at least the majority of it. Note the strong and negative aspects and add in some of your own research. In the end, the whitepaper is the silver platter to potential investors. After reading it you should be able to answer a simple question – what kind of value does this project bring to our world? You’ll also learn what you’re investing in.

9 – Quality of the code – Meet Github

If you have a little bit of programming experience, you should be using it here. The quality of a developer can be understood by analyzing some of their code. As a non-techie, it is still possible to evaluate their quality by looking at the consistency of the code. Another good indicator, is the usage of proper commenting. Avoid messy developers. A piece of code reflects the attitude of a developer.

And lastly

10 – The Bottom Line

ICOs will become more and more ‘mainstream’ as a method for raising funds. There will be plenty of projects to choose from, hence it will become even harder to assess these projects.

It is key to investigate and read as much information as possible and write down all the important aspects, positive and negative, before making an investment decision.

- by Michiel Muddlers
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

there are number of ICO which we can invest now. For example

1. GoNetwork
2. Essentia
3. Kambria
4. Quark Chain
5. Egretia

Dont forget to add Spotcoin mate.. The Pre-Ico whitelist is on June 6th Dont miss it.. An imagine explaining it all.

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

New mint with extravagant potentials, seeding real ere long to the alternate. Do your have test, announce your have investment
in any case, if there is a good investment project, it will attract many people and potential investors. I always try to be guided by the choice of professional people, and this line of action never failed me.

HELLO EVERYONE.
rodicadior

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

There are so many new tokens to open a crowdsale very soon. In my research I came across of 4 token which lookas promising NEX, Usechain, Origin protocol and Fantom
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I think Sonder ICO is good for invest now
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

You can visit the assessment websites of ICO projects such as ICO Bench, ICOWISE, and many assessment sites. see the rating of the project and read wp that you think is good for your investment.
Kiptum

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

Eternal Trusts is a unique platform that gives people the opportunity to ensure and enhance their overall health and well being. Both individuals and companies can collectively use this product to research on the prospective developments pertaining to the enhancement of one’s lifespan. In addition, customers will also have the chance of creating smart contracts to ensure the autonomous purchase of the product in the long run. As of now, the company is running their pre-sale of tokens between Match 22nd to May 30th, 2018. So if you’re looking to be a part of this massive venture, this is one of the simplest ways to do so.

JOIN ICO NOW
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

I am going in on Sparkster right now. The team have a product which is not only partially ready but it fully comercially ready. You can even check it our for yourself on their website. Also there is huge hype around it. It Is Ian balinas All star ICO.

I wrote an article on it if you want to learn more https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptoguru1/an-in-depth-look-into-sparkster-and-why-i-believe-it-is-in-a-league-of-its-own

If your not interested, just remember to choose ICOs wisely and dont invest until you are done  in depth research into the project, i am been burned many tmes by not doing this

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Kristina_2805

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Recently looking for some interesting projects I have found Paytomat. Has anyone noticed how widely they are discussed today? This guys reached their soft cap and closed pre-sale earlier than planned. I reckon that they can be trusted (just look at their partners SONM, NEM, Hacken) Check them out

miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

I was waiting for the ICO development in GoNetwork. The team is very strong and last year received an industry award. Unfortunately, progress is slow. For the past three months there are no good projects.
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

I suggest you to view and review a project that is engaged in online gambling, I think this project is very different and has a very good prospect in the future, the project is GlobeCas.
You can join and earn additional Bonus in ICO session by entering into the following group:

https://t.me/GlobeCas_Indonesia
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

i recommend TIMCOIN. World’s first Quantum Secure Blockchain
Elastic DAG architecture - 100 to 100M TPS
Patent pending GPS & Quantum proofing technology
https://www.talking.im/
Kiptum

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

The Eternal Trust can actually become a blockchain platform for automated purchases, waiting for emerging organizations and some other non-supplied vendors. The task of eternal trust is to make sure there are enough dollars in the hope of buying an agent for your customers when it will be potential. Trust is provided before the agent arranged by your client is likely to be purchased. Great ICO this one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: