Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coming ICO are good to invest now?  (Read 2661 times)
thelittledragon (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

need advice!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abdullahmonim

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

I like the concept of mobilink coin. You may take a look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2614818.0
But is always better to do your own research before investing in any ICO.
SerMeric

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

you can check EHFirst ico. It's a promising health related project. Check its team as well.
Dilucoins

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Very hard to tell that but Daneel.io project is very promising and there is a great team behind this. I'm assuring you that you will never lose. don't trust me, research yourself

Daneel official ANN tread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

This coin is similar to an ICO, considering...

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

They have a lpt of upcominh ICO now for sure.  I suggest to you sir,  if you want to invest to those upcming ICO you can make your own research to see the list of ICOs who upcoming this month or next month.  Because if you make your own research you can get a lot of information that help to you know if this ICO is good base ontheir project and benfits that you get once you invest.  But remember even those ICO are good to invest they have possible that ICO will not become sucessful.  So invest only you can afford to lose because if you invest all your money they have possible you cry in the end
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

Every day, there are hundreds if not thousands of ICOs coming up with so many different projects and innovations. It is your duty to make the choice yourself. If you wait for someone to tell you if this or that is good, them am afraid, you will be making the wrong choice. Most people may give you or point to you about an ICO because they may be wearing their signature another maybe because of their preference. To get a good ICO of your preference, make the research yourself and read up on their white paper, from there you will know what their goals are like and probably invest if it suit your choice.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

I think you should refer to some of the projects of people who have replied on your post. For example, I'm involved in a project called Credit. What is Credit? Credit is an open platform and owns its own currency, Credits coin. Credits make up a great deal of processing power that is 1 million transactions per second. This is a very hot project for investors and has been featured on social networking sites and TV channels. You can join if you like this project.

hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

ICO is a coin with great potential, hopefully get the heart of the bitcoiners so the price according to its appeal.
RockT

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

Give a look to Blockport (http://queue.vip/OoXY3Tu) and Medicalchain, great ICOs!
mandy0317

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Actually there are lots of upcoming good ICO's with potential and there are lots that are not good as well. So safe to say i would go to the Initial Coin Offerings under Neo. TheKey Just finished their ICO and the token sale sold like hotcake. There still an upcoming Chinapex (CPX) but you need to get listed to be able to buy at their token sale which will be held on January  29, 2018. Another i see with good potential is BeeToken (BEE) it will be BNB killer as well as DADI. Before investing try to do your own research and i heard that this year will be a year of Initial Coin Offerings as well As Alternartive coins. I just hope the market stabilizes soon!
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

You can see that in recent years successful ICO projects on the trading floor brought a lot of profits for investors. So I believe that in 2018 this ICO investment will attract a lot of capital from investors. To choose a good ICO project you should invest a lot of time to analyze and consider aspects of the project for good project selection.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

Take my advice as a guide to verifying any ICO:
1. On preico, the team must have a contract for automatic transfer of funds with prescribed conditions for early investors - not handles like many do, namely those prescribed in a smart contract - otherwise the collected funds can simply enrich the funders or conditions will change during the play - cases of lots.
2. The contract for preIOO should be part of a large ICO contract - not different coins - it is not safe in terms of vulnerabilities and withdrawals.
3. The contract for preIOO and then the ICO should be registered lower and upper barrier - if this is not the team does not know what it wants - just a scam.
4. The contract for ICO should be escrow of the funds received as a result of placement - it can be a frieze or multisec with a voting condition. This will give you a guarantee against the expenditure of funds earlier than the team completed the previous stage.
5. In the contract, an unconditional refund should be prescribed in the event that the lower limit of the collected pool is not reached. It is in the contract and not in the white book, if it is not - scum.
6. All contracts must be posted on GithHub, this will enable third-party developers to check the contract for the vulnerability if the team has not taken care and before the ICO has not posted a bounty on the vulnerability.
7. The contract must specify the conditions for the team and for the bounty.
8. The contract must specify the conditions for not traded tokens - with clearly defined deadlines.
csseyah

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

Take my advice as a guide to verifying any ICO:
1. On preico, the team must have a contract for automatic transfer of funds with prescribed conditions for early investors - not handles like many do, namely those prescribed in a smart contract - otherwise the collected funds can simply enrich the funders or conditions will change during the play - cases of lots.
2. The contract for preIOO should be part of a large ICO contract - not different coins - it is not safe in terms of vulnerabilities and withdrawals.
3. The contract for preIOO and then the ICO should be registered lower and upper barrier - if this is not the team does not know what it wants - just a scam.
4. The contract for ICO should be escrow of the funds received as a result of placement - it can be a frieze or multisec with a voting condition. This will give you a guarantee against the expenditure of funds earlier than the team completed the previous stage.
5. In the contract, an unconditional refund should be prescribed in the event that the lower limit of the collected pool is not reached. It is in the contract and not in the white book, if it is not - scum.
6. All contracts must be posted on GithHub, this will enable third-party developers to check the contract for the vulnerability if the team has not taken care and before the ICO has not posted a bounty on the vulnerability.
7. The contract must specify the conditions for the team and for the bounty.
8. The contract must specify the conditions for not traded tokens - with clearly defined deadlines.

Thank you for this great information about joining ICO. Now I can analyst what are the best ICO in town and what are not and must avoid ICO's.

BTW, do you have any list of ICO to suggest that we might try?
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

What is mobilink?
sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

I like the concept of mobilink coin. You may take a look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2614818.0
But is always better to do your own research before investing in any ICO.
I see the project is pretty good
and ico at the start of this month
it's just that I do not know what date

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

need advice!
To be I can't suggest you any ICO for investing because ICO investment is great risk investment you might lose all your money if you pick the worng one.So you have to decide which one is best for you,do your own research because no one really knows whats ICO can give good returns if they knows that they will become a millionaire now. Cool
So research about the ICO development team and read their whitepaper carefully and pick the with long term goals it might give good profits.You can search about the all available ICO on announcement section.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

Check out this new coin similar to ICO, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Remaginager

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

At the moment, there are a few interesting gambling projects on smart contracts. I think it really is, then it did not have enough gaming industry.
1. Xwin
2. AES Adept Ethereum Stocks
3. Let.bet
ideas and concepts are similar, but definitely this is a fresh look.
Coolnoah

Activity: 246
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

Even as am new into the ICO trading, I have noticed few things about some, which is that it's very important to read the whitelist and not just conclud on what you found on the website. Some of them now trick investors with logos of exchanges losging. I have have asked few questions in regards to what is found on their website page and a difference to the white paper, but you know the telegram groups admins are just normal people like me and you. Someday and hopefully, there will be no fears investing into ICO when things are properly done.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: