Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth TXID Canceled ( Out of Gas)  (Read 81 times)
xxxmattion (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

hello,

i`ve 2 transactions hase been canceled while i wase sending Eth from poloniex wallet to another poloniex wallet

and they are stuck, not sent & not refunded

TxReceipt Status:Fail
 Although one or more errors occured [Out of gas] contract execution completed
Value: 0.741888 Ether ($784.69) - [CANCELLED]

can any one provide any useful info for me , what should i do? coz poloniex stay more than 100 days to respond

??

i doon`t care about fees or gas !!!!

the point is to get these amount to sender wallet or recieve them at receiver wallet

any help??
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

This is problem with exchanger, he set wrong gas limit.
Only support can help you.
Etherium network has big problems last weeks, i am also send tokens and transaction completed fee paid, tokens not moved from my wallet, then i am resend with lower fee and its completed succesfully

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

There have been several cases of cancelled transactions in Polo. If you didn't send a support ticket yet, you should do it, even if you know how long it would take to get a reply. I saw this on their twitter account:

We're investigating reports of canceled orders not crediting back to account balances.
Not so sure but sending a ticket might still be helpful for them to check your cancelled order and be credited.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: