Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bigger dip to come?  (Read 1142 times)
iRewa (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

Some said, the storm has not passed.  Brace ourselves for a bigger dip and HODL on to your bitcoin. You may want to take advantage of the dip and buy more bitcoin, so when bitcoin recovers you will have a big smile on you face.

Yep, how can the market recover so fast? I dont believe it.
A bigger dip will come.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

Some said, the storm has not passed.  Brace ourselves for a bigger dip and HODL on to your bitcoin. You may want to take advantage of the dip and buy more bitcoin, so when bitcoin recovers you will have a big smile on you face.

Yep, how can the market recover so fast? I dont believe it.
A bigger dip will come.

You obviously have no experience and haven't seen anything yet.
Market can recover very fast, it's been proven many times before and the fact that price bounced back in two days doesn't have to necessary mean the biger dump will come. Don't panic before the time.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

Do you guys think there will come a bigger dip than 2-3 days ago (in a short term)?
Dips and backdrops are always expected because Bitcoin is naturally volatile. I will expect the same thing but I hope that it will be not that much because it will surely give bitcoin a hardtime to recover now that issues are again showing with regards to crypto on some countries. Hopefully if ever there will be again a downfall on the market value of Bitcoin, it won't be not that big for it to easily get over if ever it will happen.

Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

I think that there will be no big fall of the course. Since the price went beyond the psychological barrier of 10 thousand dollars. Therefore, in my opinion soon will begin a rapid growth, the result of which will again be a record price
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Do you guys think there will come a bigger dip than 2-3 days ago (in a short term)?
as i look to the chart today i guess bloody days are over,
tho im not saying that it will automatically gping up that fast.
maybe a few downs and up more but not that dip anymore.well that was for me.im seeing it that way.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

No, I do not think that the market is capable of a bigger fall right now. After a few days, when everything settles down, it is possible.
We must be afraid of this, but be prepared for various variants of the development of events.
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

Nah, I think this was it.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

There will be. The bitcoins price at the first half of the year is the time where it is so volatile. These dips are caused by massive cash outs of people that holds bitcoins  therefore altering its price to a lower value.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Where is this coming from? This was it. Take advantage as
what do u mean where does this come from. Where did this last dip come from. Or the dips before that. Yes, there will be more dips to come. Maybe some that make the last two days look like a hiccup. This is crypto currency, not gold, it could go down to zero and we would have 1,000 reasons why it happened. Mind you I'm not spreading fud but if someone's bought a one million dollar home right before the sub prime fiasco and a month later that same home is worth 300,000 we just don't know what can happen with any financial vehicle. I hope we don't have bigger dips, I bought more btc and eth yesterday but I'm not thinking it'll be a million in 2019. If it's had large crashes before it can always have them again. I think the next 48 to 72 hours will tell us a lot at least in the short term. Anything can happen with crypto, it's not gold
JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

No one knows the future, but I think it is unlikely because we just got a big correction and everything is recovering ATM. Maybe there are some coins that will correct again, because they literally exploded today but I dont think it will happen to the whole market.
We will see though!
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

Most likely, bitcoin will be approximately on the same position as it is now. Hardly there will be a serious drop of bitcoin in the near future, but it is not excluded that by the end of the month the price for it will decrease substantially. Sincerely I believe that after the fall there will be a strong takeoff and the most patient will be able to earn a pretty sum on this.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

What makes you think there is a bigger dip to come. I think that the last drop was the limit for now at least. There has been proven buying support under 10k it fell to at most 9.4k i think but there is very strong buying support at anything under 10k who wouldn't want to buy one or a few btc then? Its a bargain week guys take advantage when you can.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

That was the biggest dip happened in cryptocurrencies so far. The prices are now slowly recover as a sign that the dip has temporarily stop. That was a good opportunity to buy lesser price and hold until it pumps up to new highest value of bitcoin.
Nobody knows what's next to happen. Hold and be patient.
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

is possible that this was the las time to buy cheap, is time to go back to 20000
JPCain

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Some will show a chart with the price falling. Some with the price rising.

No one knows people either believe it doubt the crypto future.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

I don't think so but I was expecting a bigger dump at the price in December 2017. I was expecting it as a part of the correction process. However, things are going to remain chaotic at least for next 2 to 3 months from now. But I don't think that anything more than 30% is going to come in the market. Bitcoin price will start reverting from the second quarter of this year. That's how I analyse the situation.
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

I personally don't think this is everything, there will bee some more smaller dips in the future, I know this from the August moon ride, it happened then, it's gonna happen now.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

I say no.  I do not think that there will be a bigger dip to come on the next two or three days.  One of the reason is that, when bitcoin started to go down, money will come int to buy these dip.  And whales won't let it go down to a level where they will have a hard time pushing it back to its previous ETH.  As much as whales wanted to buy BTC at dip, I think they still care for the next move of Bitcoin price.  Aside from that Light Network is coming.. this alone can bring a huge hype to the market.
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

I don't see a reason for another crash to come right after this last one. Maybe if there is some big news about a country banning cryptos there is a chance to create another crash, but not soon (I hope).
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Never be too sure about something, especially when everyone is expecting the same thing. From a technical analysis point of view, the next few days will be important for the next move of BTC. Coindesk already posted the following article today, which shows, what we should look for in the next couple of hours. Currently, it can go either way:
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-is-back-above-11500-but-bulls-not-out-of-the-woods-yet/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: