Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bigger dip to come?  (Read 1142 times)
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

Since this last dip was a good market correction, I don't think there will be another dip coming in the next 2 months. But there are chances for external factors which would affect the price of bit coin - like say if the governments start to take a harder stance on bit coin and make it illegal - that would be the worst nightmare for any cryptoinvestor and will result in panic selling. Lets hope it doesnt come to that!

The correct term is cryptogambler not cryptoinvestor.
CoinQueen777

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:54:44 AM

IMHO ~ Yes, I think it will go down more than 2 days ago.  Don't forget the institutional investors are still on the sidelines winding up and do not want to come in with BTC at $10K-$11K.  I am of the opinion that multiple catalysts will force the price down so they can step in.  How low can only be guessed.  Additionally, there is more negative than positive news circulating which is making investors (newbies or not) very hesitant.  It will be a great opportunity for all to buy when it does go down.  If you buy it in intervals on the way down ('dollar cost averaging') you may be giving up some potential returns, but will also limit the amount of loss.

I'd rather have made a little than lose a lot.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

Do you guys think there will come a bigger dip than 2-3 days ago (in a short term)?
No. to me.,
I think 2 days ago did look very ugly for us to see all the crypto prices fall and bleed, but it is only momentary and no big effect on the future, the price will experience stability again in the coming month.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

No, I think it's the last batch of weak holders that sold their bitcoins in the market. It's a good thing that we have already sorted out early the people who will plunge bitcoin's price  so the movement will be more bullish than bearish in the next months.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:01:15 AM

I think this was one of the rare possibilities to buy bitcoin cheap. If you missed that chance to fill up you BTC stock or buy Bitcoins for the first time, you'll have to buy it expensive again.
I agree with your opinion, this is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin.dan we do not know, whether this panic condition will re-occur again or not? for those who have capital, should buy bitcoin today. before rising to $ 40000.

Headachez

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

I have a paycheck coming next week, so I wouldnt mind seeing another big dip. Or at least maybe it hangs around this price for a little bit longer. Everything could be much more next week. But I do expect it to rebound quickly, it usually does.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

To be honest, no one knows because anything you say about the coins is just pur speculation only and no one knows what can happen in the future. It can happen anytime or it can't .. Lets just wait.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Antonioz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

How i wish the worse is over already.
If it cannot hold 11K level, it may be back down to 9K real quick or even 8K.

Totally agree, the daily chart broke a big support so from a technical point of view it will go down more
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

This is an opportunity for those who understand bitcoin tentacles, to buy cheap stocks and sell them may be even more expensive. As an investment and a profitable business for the future.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

To be honest, no one knows because anything you say about the coins is just pur speculation only and no one knows what can happen in the future. It can happen anytime or it can't .. Lets just wait.
Hamn, that's right. That's the goal to get cheap price. Nowadays, prediction is all around, however it at least good to those noobs ppl. My suggestion, Don't invest in the rises rather than invest in the dips.
Prediction mostly depend on the rule of the charts. It doesn't include scenarios like big FUD that will make the market bearish which would have a great impact. For sure, some of the professional traders are predicting today that bitcoin will gonna dip again because of the patterns that accumulated since last week.

lukyanli

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

You can price to get as low as $5000.
Majorday

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

You can price to get as low as $5000.

From where? I would like to buy asap.  Shocked
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

I noticed the price drop in the last hour or so.  I think if it drops below 11k again then there might be a bigger dip.  If it holds above that then probably not. 
Alphabay.Shop

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

Yes, it can happen. Of course... every think can happen with BTC.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

I don't know, nobody does. But I think we might have seen the worst. A lot of people where saying that the recent dip has been predicted by history that it was bound to happen, but I still think that nobody can tell. There are a lot of things we can't be so sure in bitcoin or in any cryptocurrency. We may think that a bigger dip will cone but at the end, nothing will happen and we might think that it may pump massively but at the end, alas, it might not happen. Like I state before, nobody knows. We just wait and sees what happens.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

Do you guys think there will come a bigger dip than 2-3 days ago (in a short term)?

I guess. With bitcoin's pricing today, maybe the possibility of it dipping lower than the price it had last 2-3 days is kind of high considering how much bitcoins remained at this price range for a week now. We will have to wait and see for the next few days of January.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

what's going to happen?    Shocked
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

Dip and rise is the key to a healthy economy. Supply and demand.

It will dip again. The pessimist in me thinks it would crash harder sometime this year. There are puppet masters pulling strings and manipulating values. Let's just hope they want to keep the value high.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

yeah, there are 10 dips coming along. what's this? negative advertising or you;re just negative?
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

Let's hope it won't dip further down to $8000. Because it will cause a lot more panic within the investment side. With this kind of panic, the price of each bitcoin will plummet further down to lower than $8000 because of the massive FUDing. I just hope it doesn't go so low that everybody starts talking trash on btc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: