Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-OVER] CoinStarter Successfully Raised $8,515,463.52 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀  (Read 3125 times)
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

It's kind of a supportive platform for small start-UPS that in the future will go to ICO, allowing them to create and bill, create a team and lead it with setting tasks.For the experience and start without investments, a good option for beginners.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:29 AM

Does anyone receive CoinStarter ?

now 17 may

I did not receive anything
Today is March 17th, distribution is on May 15th, almost 2 months from now.

oh  Cheesy
I thought in March
thanks for reminding me

annz

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

were do you hold your stac to get your bonus in a year.
if I hold on MEW how do they know this to give me my bonus
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

Hi Dev, any update on progress of the project so far?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

Any latest update?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

Where can I see my wallet in the menu? It has disappeared since my last login a month ago.
Warfare

Activity: 1145
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

Where can I see my wallet in the menu? It has disappeared since my last login a month ago.
Click on "My Bonus Tokens" to see the wallet.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mr.Sprout

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

How can I click on "My Bonus Tokens" if there is no such button at all?

https://imgur.com/a/pm97s

Warfare

Activity: 1145
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

How can I click on "My Bonus Tokens" if there is no such button at all?

-snip-
Did you claim your tokens by entering your ETH address when they requested it? The deadline was February 16th.
If you didn't, those tokens were burned.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

Did you claim your tokens by entering your ETH address when they requested it? The deadline was February 16th.

I remember that and I claimed my tokens. Nevertheless I can't find them. I had quite a bit.

CoinStarter or I must have done something wrong.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

I remember that and I claimed my tokens. Nevertheless I can't find them. I had quite a bit.

CoinStarter or I must have done something wrong.

I am not sure if there is a difference between people who registered their wallet prior to the date and those who doesn't, but wasn't this an error that the dev team still trying to resolve? Although it's been a while now since this happens. There are some people at the telegram asking about this and the team said they were trying to resolve this.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

I also linked my MEW to Coinstarter but cannot see my balance.
akeladroid

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

I collected 1300 token, daily login, now I don't see my balance... I add long time ago my waves wallet, later myetherwallet address. I didn't receive my tokens,
I'm disappointed.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

I collected 1300 token, daily login, now I don't see my balance... I add long time ago my waves wallet, later myetherwallet address. I didn't receive my tokens,
I'm disappointed.
I think you can contact the team directly for help through other means. It is a bit slow to get a response here.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

I'm disappointed.
I think you can contact the team directly for help through other means. It is a bit slow to get a response here.

Tried that several days ago on their telegram, their only solution is to wait and that they're aware of this issue but they'll need time to fix it. I wonder what take it so long just to pop back the "feature" that's used to be available on their site
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

The project definitely deserves attention, but there is no special activity of their community.And just as white paper is weak and insufficient.Let us observe that from this will!
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

An update from our CEO.
CoinStarter is off to a great start, and we’re busy with the new design, layout and software upgrades of our new platform.  We’re also adding some new social features which will further connect our community. With many of these new changes, we’re moving our launch date to May 21, 2018.   We believe more than ever that the opportunities in the coming year for our ecosystem to grow and flourish are truly unlimited.  We’ve begun searching for new additional talent to help us implement our ongoing business model and our new software initiatives. Yes, we’re hiring!

Shortly after the conclusion of our ICO, we kept our word and launched the STAC on all the exchanges that we initially promised.  It has been only a month since our ICO ended and we will continue to be proactive in listing with more exchanges as opportunities present themselves.  Our goal is to grow STAC as a real utility to serve all our future products and services.  We don't think in the short term but the long game.  So, to update you on our Businefy software, we have over 2000 registered users and growing daily.  Businefy is already a fantastic product, but our goal is to continue developing the software for the business enterprise sector.  We see massive adoption in this area for blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) in the coming years.  We’re super excited about what we can innovate with Businefy.  This space is going to be big!

On another note, over the last few weeks, there’s been a lot of noise and differing opinions in the crypto space.  Because of these news reports, there seems to be a lack of clarity relating to ICOs by regulatory bodies around the world, so we have a full top-down legal analysis underway to make sure all our software products relating to ICOs are compliant.  We’ll make changes to our software if necessary to seek the approval of our legal team.  We’re confident this process won’t hinder our business model but make us stronger.

Now concerning our Roadmap, the dates are always tentative and not absolute.  As a fact, goal dates on a roadmap are a general target and should not be considered definitive.  As a software company, we aim to beat or come close to the date projections we’ve given.  We’re as motivated as anyone to launch our software updates rapidly, as long as it achieves our objectives.
We, therefore, are aiming to launch our new platform May 21, 2018.  Please note, that our product development division has already begun and you’ll see some new products when we launch our new platform, and this will continue in the coming year.  After all, we love innovation!

Again, our entire team is committed to executing our vision in 2018 and beyond!

Cheers,
Cornell Holloway
CRYPTOSQUARE

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Hello colleagues, maybe someone will help, here are my conversations in the chat telegram about the StarterCoin tokens (STAC) for registration, daily visits to the site (personal cabinet), referrals and where the STAC tokens have disappeared from their personal cabinet.

Sergei Pletnev:
Hello dear team. What happened? I can not understand where my Coinstarter tokens disappeared from my personal cabinet. I was credited with more than 400 tokens Coinstarter, I can not exactly say, since I have not visited my personal account for more than a month. And I also indicated the MEW wallet for transferring (outputting) tokens, but none of my tokens were transferred to my MEW wallet
Now I see that the personal cabinet is changed, there is no purse and I do not see my tokens?

[10:22:09 AM]Josh A Katz:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
> Hello dear team. What happened? I can not understand where my Coinstarter tokens disappeared from my personal cabinet. I was cre
If you completed the claiming process before February 17th then your tokens are safely in your wallet although currently not shown on the site.
They will be delivered to you on May 15th.

edited
[10:26:19 AM]Sergei Pletnev:
> Josh A Katz
> If you completed the claiming process before February 17th then your tokens are safely in your wallet although currently not sho
Tell us more, what is the application deadline February 17, maybe I missed something? I was not an investor, I was charged tokens for registration and daily visits to the site, personal account, as well as referrals.

[10:33:40 AM]Josh A Katz:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
> Tell us more, what is the application deadline February 17, maybe I missed something? I was not an investor, I was charged token
You had to claim your free tokens by feb 17th or they were burned.

[10:38:00 AM]Sergei Pletnev:
> Josh A Katz
> You had to claim your free tokens by feb 17th or they were burned.
I am very disappointed, I did not receive them, but the address of the wallet MEW for receiving left (saved) in your account. How can I be?

[10:38:27 AM]Josh A Katz:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
> I am very disappointed, I did not receive them, but the address of the wallet MEW for receiving left (saved) in your account. Ho
I don’t understand what the question is
Here’s the answer we’ll probably come to in a minute: if your tokens were not claimed, they were burned and are gone and there is nothing that can be done about it now.

I’m sorry but there were multiple emails had went out, several social media posts and we’ve been talking about it here for months including the weeks leading up to the deadline.

[10:47:10 AM]Sergei Pletnev:
> Josh A Katz
> I don’t understand what the question is
I did not receive any letters and instructions about additional actions on my e-mail, I did not receive? And I only joined the chat telegrams. What do you mean by the application?

[10:47:41 AM]Taher Slama:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
> I did not receive any letters and instructions about additional actions on my e-mail, I did not receive? And I only joined the c
It was mentioned in the chat telegram aswell.

[10:49:24 AM]Josh A Katz:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
> I did not receive any letters and instructions about additional actions on my e-mail, I did not receive? And I only joined the c
Sorry, but it was made very clear through every channel.
If you have a CoinStarter account (which you do cause you had free tokens) there was an email associated with that account. An email was sent to that address more than once.

I am sorry you failed to claim your tokens in time but there is nothing we can do now.

CRYPTOSQUARE

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Hello colleagues, maybe someone will help, here are my conversations in the chat telegram about the StarterCoin tokens (STAC) for registration, daily visits to the site (personal cabinet), referrals and where the STAC tokens have disappeared from their personal cabinet.

Sergei Pletnev:
Hello dear team. What happened? I can not understand where my Coinstarter tokens disappeared from my personal cabinet. I was credited with more than 400 tokens Coinstarter, I can not exactly say, since I have not visited my personal account for more than a month. And I also indicated the MEW wallet for transferring (outputting) tokens, but none of my tokens were transferred to my MEW wallet
Now I see that the personal cabinet is changed, there is no purse and I do not see my tokens?

[10:22:09 AM]Josh A Katz:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
> Hello dear team. What happened? I can not understand where my Coinstarter tokens disappeared from my personal cabinet. I was cre
If you completed the claiming process before February 17th then your tokens are safely in your wallet although currently not shown on the site.
They will be delivered to you on May 15th.

edited
[10:26:19 AM]Sergei Pletnev:
> Josh A Katz
> If you completed the claiming process before February 17th then your tokens are safely in your wallet although currently not sho
Tell us more, what is the application deadline February 17, maybe I missed something? I was not an investor, I was charged tokens for registration and daily visits to the site, personal account, as well as referrals.

[10:33:40 AM]Josh A Katz:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
> Tell us more, what is the application deadline February 17, maybe I missed something? I was not an investor, I was charged token
You had to claim your free tokens by feb 17th or they were burned.

[10:38:00 AM]Sergei Pletnev:
> Josh A Katz
> You had to claim your free tokens by feb 17th or they were burned.
I am very disappointed, I did not receive them, but the address of the wallet MEW for receiving left (saved) in your account. How can I be?

[10:38:27 AM]Josh A Katz:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
> I am very disappointed, I did not receive them, but the address of the wallet MEW for receiving left (saved) in your account. Ho
I don’t understand what the question is
Here’s the answer we’ll probably come to in a minute: if your tokens were not claimed, they were burned and are gone and there is nothing that can be done about it now.

I’m sorry but there were multiple emails had went out, several social media posts and we’ve been talking about it here for months including the weeks leading up to the deadline.

[10:47:10 AM]Sergei Pletnev:
> Josh A Katz
> I don’t understand what the question is
I did not receive any letters and instructions about additional actions on my e-mail, I did not receive? And I only joined the chat telegrams. What do you mean by the application?

[10:47:41 AM]Taher Slama:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
It was mentioned in the chat telegram aswell.

[10:49:24 AM]Josh A Katz:admin
> Sergei Pletnev
Sorry, but it was made very clear through every channel.
If you have a CoinStarter account (which you do cause you had free tokens) there was an email associated with that account. An email was sent to that address more than once.

I am sorry you failed to claim your tokens in time but there is nothing we can do now.

The admin did not tell me what the claim was (claim), what it was supposed to be and how it looks. In this case, everything rested on this claim (application) which had to be submitted before February 17, 2018. If someone knows what she was, could you tell? Maybe it was necessary to specify the address of the wallet?

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

The admin did not tell me what the claim was (claim), what it was supposed to be and how it looks. In this case, everything rested on this claim (application) which had to be submitted before February 17, 2018. If someone knows what she was, could you tell? Maybe it was necessary to specify the address of the wallet?

I think the answer is yes, you need to enter your mew address on the provided column on their site before the specified date, otherwise it'll be gone, at least that's what I van conclude from the post.

I had some that I don't remember how much, but I know it's plenty as I am one of those who signed up on the first batch of airdrop. Unfortunately, I didn't put any address before the deadline as I don't think I had ever receive any announcement. And even if they did informed me via an email (lest it be via twitter or telegram as it'll be even more unfair because such announcement can easily be missed), a 10 days window seems too short, especially if we compare them to the duration of "we will inform you once your token is ready for transfer" (or something close to that) message that appears for months on their page.

This is what happened to me, I waited for them to give a more clear instructions on which address can be used as the receiving address, hence I left the address field blank. And I missed the info, and now my balance is... void?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: