Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-OVER] CoinStarter Successfully Raised $8,515,463.52 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀  (Read 3123 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

It's kind of a supportive platform for small start-UPS that in the future will go to ICO, allowing them to create and bill, create a team and lead it with setting tasks.For the experience and start without investments, a good option for beginners.

I am honestly curios here (ignore all of my posts above for a moment), does their platform really works and is there people who actually submitting their project? Or these (sorry if it is not, again, I am honestly curious) posts like above was written by bumping accounts or spammers or from within the team themselves? Can anyone please clarify?

I can only speculate but the ICO hype is dying down so we will see fewer ICOs in the future. The idea might be good but I don't think they will attract enough people using it and monetize it. All the scam project which we all know are the majority won't need it and the others probably don't want to spend money on it.

So they actually failed to deliver applicable product and up to this time, there is not a single entity utilizing their service?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:14:55 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 07:34:31 PM by goah

I've been following CoinStarter for more than a year. Because of the bounty tokens. Firstly they eliminated those who didnt "claim" their tokens. Then they cut it down to almost 15% because of some "oops there was an error sorry". What can i say. Managers know how to save their money in a bag.
tigz

Activity: 742
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

I've been following CoinStarter for more than a year. Because of the bounty tokens. Firstly they eliminated those who didnt "claim" their tokens. Then they cut it down to almost 15% because of some "oops there was an error sorry". What can i say. Managers know how to save their money in a bag.
i got 60 tokens. price 0.007$ now. are you really? a waste of time
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

Hello StarterCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of StarterCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/coinstarter

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Cryptoxtex

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

So you promise a coinstarter platform, raise 8 million USD, then deliver a 1985 website build in bubbles, after freaking 25 delays and excuses...and this website isn't even a coinstarter platform!!!

It is a blog..with cryptonews..and 99% of the content is stolen /scraped from other sites without permission.

Then..coinstarter team (there is no team!) Kills their telegram channel with a bot that posts walls of text in order to make the chat impossible to read. As argument they say to stimulate use of the website Shocked

Its a joke, cornell holloway probably don't even exist, and if he does he will experience a perfect storm.

All "submitted ico's " used in the ico promotion and on old site were fake, made up stories to fool people. Dental Integra, "heal the world" and much much more. All lies and fake.

Investors who trusted these people behind the scam been lied with:
- 3000 submitted ico's
- 40.000 community members
- global teams

Al lies, there is nothing...

On the new website not even 300 member, of which most are desperate investors who are forced to use the "platform" after they get banned in telegram , which in fact doesn't matter because their telegram is a sabotaged mess.

Its below 50 sat and it's a miracle that they are still  online. Even admins (who were fighting for stac and defending ) are banned and left in the dark. Some now admit they were never in contact with "the team"

SEC is investigating this already and some suprises are coming shortly. Cal Evans, the legal advisor (if he even exists) is already known for the liza adventure.

Its a shame..

In a few days the 3000 submitted ico's will be published after months of delays.

Not going to happen. Only thing that is going to be published is another excuse, another delay..

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

So you promise a coinstarter platform, raise 8 million USD, then deliver a 1985 website build in bubbles, after freaking 25 delays and excuses...and this website isn't even a coinstarter platform!!!

I really hope that you didn't invest anything on this project and suffer a great loss. Their bad track is a little bit clear when they evading what should be their community's right. Free or not, they're working for them, they helped spreading words about the project. And then there is the swap, the second wave that severe any other investors' faith.
Probachintram

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

I expect you success! Sober design, interesting website, brilliant approach!
Cryptoxtex

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

"brilliant approach" ..

To take money from the people and while time goes by, "change" the whole project into a "Social media network"  and act if you never spoke about ico's ..

Yeah, f****ng brilliant.

Guess what, old site and all promises will be online shortly at a new domain. Some members in the community aren't born yesterday and backupped all.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

"brilliant approach" ..

To take money from the people and while time goes by, "change" the whole project into a "Social media network"  and act if you never spoke about ico's ..

Yeah, f****ng brilliant.

Guess what, old site and all promises will be online shortly at a new domain. Some members in the community aren't born yesterday and backupped all.

That post you referenced to, are bumping posts, it's rather useless to address them (well, I accidentally do sometimes when I didn't know if the one I addressed are one of those kind) as I think they're bot generated. And there are plenty of projects invaded by them, usually scam ones.
Cryptoxtex

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Thanks for clearing that, it was beyond any imagination .   Grin
Cryptoxtex

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

Official telegram channel is deleted/disabled. And coinstarter team members are gone. If they ever existed..

Price is in freefall and touching new lows.

Support doesn't answer mails.

On the Bright side: no one seem to care anymore and have taken their losses. Well played (for now )

Warfare

Activity: 1069
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

Official telegram channel is deleted/disabled. And coinstarter team members are gone. If they ever existed..

On the Bright side: no one seem to care anymore and have taken their losses. Well played (for now )

Their Telegram group is working fine.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

Are we referring to that channel with 24 subscribers and no important news or any ability for the community to interact? Ir is there another channel that I should know of?
Warfare

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:43:33 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 01:23:08 PM by Warfare

Are we referring to that channel with 24 subscribers and no important news or any ability for the community to interact? Ir is there another channel that I should know of?
The other channel without any recent activity is https://t.me/coinstarter (only admins can post in a channel, they're used for news/general info).
There is also a Telegram group where people can post/discuss and it has 6113 members, but I dont see a shareable link for it, I guess only admins can send an invite link.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

The other channel without any recent activity is https://t.me/coinstarter (only admins can post in a channel, they're used for news/general info).
There is also a Telegram group where people can post/discuss and it has 6113 members, but I dont see a shareable link for it, I guess only admins can send an invite link.

And how's the condition down there? Especially with these repetitive "change of plans? Everyone happy? Riots happen?
Warfare

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

And how's the condition down there? Especially with these repetitive "change of plans? Everyone happy? Riots happen?
There isn't much activity on their group either apart from the bot that posts the same news message over and over again and some members complaints between it.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

There isn't much activity on their group either apart from the bot that posts the same news message over and over again and some members complaints between it.

Which pretty much can be considered as an equal situation with the one described by cryptoxtex, isn't it? A channel that cant facilitate their members' thought and concerns, or ones that never respond to the said subjects, are useless
Warfare

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

They posted this update:
A little less than six ago months we began the journey to create the CoinStarter platform. We're excited to report that we are on schedule with development and integration of all the social features of our platform. We decided to take Coinstarter out of the laboratory early and into beta to get feedback from our community. We appreciate all your valuable input. Please continue with your comments and opinions as we move closer each day to achieving our software objectives. During this beta period, our site optimization improves daily, and we're close to reaching our target for optimal speed.  We're not there yet, but we’re confident we'll be at full speed soon.  We’re integrating many new software features all the while tailoring them to the specific needs of our community. Once we get the right balance, we can fully launch our technology into the wild and out of beta.

Since our last update of a few weeks ago, we've successfully listed 17 campaigns on our platform and will continue to list more.  Please note, we're moving cautiously with campaigns as we continue in beta.  Quality and execution is our utmost priority. Our potential with this market remains enormous, and we believe we're still very early in the game.

As we mentioned in our previous updates, we will always continue to innovate beyond our whitepaper. For example, we’re launching a Telegram-like feature called CoinStarterChat that allows you to stay on Telegram and CoinStarter simultaneously. You'll be able to see your friends and groups on Telegram and remain on CoinStarter. And since you don’t have to leave our platform, you’ll elevate your status level on CoinStarter ranking! By the way, we're renaming our current chat feature Messenger. You’ll find it at the bottom of the site.

On another note, CoinStarter Box is in full development. We're thrilled with this technology and believe it will further our goals of creating a broad interactive social network with many products and services for our community. We're about ready for internal testing so we will have more to report in our next update. But rest assured, we are working seven days a week to continually improve and innovate our product for today and the future.  We're here for the long game.

Finally, remember that our utility coin, Stac, will be an integral part of this ecosystem and beyond once we get out of our beta testing period. As Stac executes various technologies relating to smart contracts that can be used both in and outside of our ecosystem the value and merit of Stac will be realized. Even though the altcoin market is down in most cases 90% or more, we think the winners will be the ones that have developed real technology that provides a real purpose for its community. We also believe that we're in the first inning of a nine-inning game. We’re all fortunate to have a front-row seat and be part of this new decentralized world which has unlimited potential. Thanks again for being part of the CoinStarter family.

Cheers,
CoinStarter Team

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Cryptoxtex

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

Thanks for Posting but writing those updates doesn't change they totally lied about everything from day one.

Its simple. They raised money , big money with ico and ongoing lies.

Some investors have seen 50.000 USD transformed to nog even 500 USD.

Sure investing is risk for investors but there is a line. And that line has been crossed. They decieved and fooled people. Taken their money and now started to try building a platform for a industry where they dont understand crap of.

There is an Investigation going on and the ... Will soon take steps towards the brains behind this scam. There are traces tot other scams found to.  

I would never use the word scam without proof. All proof will be published soon. Its beyond imagination.
vsrsatish

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

Where are my hard earned bounty Coins Admin, I cannot see any coins in my account, I have given my wallet address,you guys promised that, you will send all the coins, once ICO ends. This is not fair, we are the one who spread the word, on behalf of you guys, worked so hard, finally what we got??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: