Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBLLION - REBLLIOUS - REBL  (Read 439 times)
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

I was looking around and found out the promising project that I think we shouldn't miss out - REBELLIOUS.
I joined the group on telegram and check their project on the main website ( https://www.rebellious.io/ ) and I decide to invest it right now while the price still CHEAP.
What is your opinion about this project?

What you shoupd know is that everyone is trying to force blockchain in every industry even when there is no need for ico. This looks like a very interesting project

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

Not so long ago they distributed free coins, came of the order of 2k-4k tokens, very good for free distribution, i think that the project is very good and it will be a great future
yes it is true, many people have benefited from rebl and it is very appropriate for them because they have got what they want.
I really wanted too but I did not follow it so I was forced to invest there.

Tenten92

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

I was looking around and found out the promising project that I think we shouldn't miss out - REBELLIOUS.
I joined the group on telegram and check their project on the main website ( https://www.rebellious.io/ ) and I decide to invest it right now while the price still CHEAP.
This is a great and potential project. You should join the community and find out and do not regret it
admin they enthusiastically answer the questions.
Nikhila

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

Rebel is definitely a great community project because:-
1) airdrop coin which he given everyone a chance to earn not like shit icos which have only motto to loot people
2)when the airdrop worth is itself 1000$. , Image the price after toke. Burn on feb14 and their block chain release, its going to be a game changer
3)they soon going to run stores on their blochain and also become a payment proccesor for many new startups
 So guys, catch it up because it's too cheap now bcz of dumpers, free things are never given value in life
The_Shark

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

I also liked their project, it's a shame to have finished their Airdrop

Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

I also liked their project, it's a shame to have finished their Airdrop

You should invest some right now when the price is still cheap
I just bought some on bit-z.
Tenten92

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

REBL was given free as airdrop in december 2017. Why u buy it? Who whanted got it free but you buy - whats wrong with u guy?

Why are you here? I reported you for spam, but it should be for stupidity. REBL is a legit project with a good community and active devs. PRL was also given for free, why do people buy it? Because that's the actual purpose of the token, you muppet.

I think you should buy it now when the price is cheap. Finished airdrop
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

1) airdrop coin which he given everyone a chance to earn not like shit icos which have only motto to loot people
2)when the airdrop worth is itself 1000$. , Image the price after toke. Burn on feb14 and their block chain release, its going to be a game changer
3)they soon going to run stores on their blochain and also become a payment proccesor for many new startups
 So guys, catch it up because it's too cheap now bcz of dumpers, free things are never given value in life

Are they going to burn on Feb 14?
Wow, it's a great news.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

That is wonderful project !!.
I will follow you!!  Grin
kingjackoin

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

I'm one of the early participants of Rebellious airdrop (November 22) and i'm following them from the very beginning. Their team are really very active and strong. And they have one of the best community I've ever seen. Thanks to community, REBL has entered Bit-z Exchange instantly and it's tradable. They will burn about 95 millions tokens on February 14th. I'm holding my REBL tokens its own desktop wallet and staking it and getting rewards (%10 per year, you can collect rewards every 30 days). I belive REBL will be more valuable soon. It's right time to buy more now...
Tenten92

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

Are they going to burn on Feb 14?
Wow, it's a great news.
Do you know how many rebl they burn?
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

Rebellious great and amazing community the graphics
the preparation, rebellious airdrop is almost one month very generous. And the value is good and have a big members in telegram.Goodluck to rebl holders
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

According to their announcement, the January 26th will be given to those who voted for them on the 700REBL bit-z account. Look forward to this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: