Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CZR] Canon Chain – Reforging The Cornerstone Of The Blockchain World  (Read 1371 times)
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

As I understand, this technology can be used in the same way as in building a smart home? where each appliance, lamp, heating, or garage gates can be controlled directly from your smartphone?
I hope that this is most likely because it would greatly facilitate the use of devices for a smart home, now they need quite a lot of time and there are constant failures because of the extra link in the chain, when it all communicates directly with each other, smart The house will not only be reliable in terms of the system, but also finally convenient Smiley Grin
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

As I understand, this technology can be used in the same way as in building a smart home? where each appliance, lamp, heating, or garage gates can be controlled directly from your smartphone?
I hope that this is most likely because it would greatly facilitate the use of devices for a smart home, now they need quite a lot of time and there are constant failures because of the extra link in the chain, when it all communicates directly with each other, smart The house will not only be reliable in terms of the system, but also finally convenient Smiley Grin
modern smart house systems are already working very quickly, but the fact that this technology will increase stability and reduce costs is a fact, so I think that this is one of the most urgent areas at the moment)
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

if it's all the way we paint, now the guys are the main thing to get ahead of the guys from Cupertino and Korea, and success is simply guaranteed!
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

if it's all the way we paint, now the guys are the main thing to get ahead of the guys from Cupertino and Korea, and success is simply guaranteed!

They do not do anything, I believe. They are engaged in marketing already for 5 years. This project looks more convincing, because at this stage, developers are directing their efforts exactly where they need to, and do not sell the old at a new price.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

At the moment, China has the most advanced technologies. Their people are hardworking and persistent. In a short time they caught up and drove the whole planet, and if anyone will succeed in creating this technology - they will be the first.
Nastenasl4stena

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

At the moment, China has the most advanced technologies. Their people are hardworking and persistent. In a short time they caught up and drove the whole planet, and if anyone will succeed in creating this technology - they will be the first.
I was in China in the summer, and I can say with confidence that this is just another world, definitely for him is the future)
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

very nice and unique project ... I get also my 20 CZR, thanks. But for this great project just an airdrop is too less for gaining more followers and also potential investors. Why dont u do a professional bounty campaign here in bitcointalk to spread the word worldwide?

I
londinus

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

one of those projects for which I decided to register all the same here, before that I kept track of various topics without authorization, but this team attracted me, I will be happy to follow the development)) Good luck, Guys)
sharkman20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

one of those projects for which I decided to register all the same here, before that I kept track of various topics without authorization, but this team attracted me, I will be happy to follow the development)) Good luck, Guys)
Yeah, it looks promising, but the question of the development of such technology in other countries doesn't give me rest. I think the promotion of this technology in a number of countries will take a very, very long time, whereas in the countries of the east people are almost ready to introduce something new.
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

Yeah, it looks promising, but the question of the development of such technology in other countries doesn't give me rest. I think the promotion of this technology in a number of countries will take a very, very long time, whereas in the countries of the east people are almost ready to introduce something new.
certification, paper wallakit and bureaucracy, there has always been a problem for such start-ups, but I think that this technology will be certified fairly quickly, because it simplifies the ude existing. I believe that guys will choose the right promotion strategy and everything will turn out)
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

They do not do anything, I believe. They are engaged in marketing already for 5 years. This project looks more convincing, because at this stage, developers are directing their efforts exactly where they need to, and do not sell the old at a new price.
you do not think so, as far as I know, Apple and Samsung have long been concerned about this problem, so do not take them in
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Think about it. Development of such technologies can significantly affect the creation of an independent and full-fledged artificial intelligence that can operate without human intervention. the main thing then when developing to take into account the ability to quickly and timely take control of this in their own hands.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

if I'm not mistaken, such a technology is trying to introduce Google into their cars with autopilot. They say that cars can directly "communicate" with each other, monitoring the situation of each other.  Smiley
Ayupich

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

if I'm not mistaken, such a technology is trying to introduce Google into their cars with autopilot. They say that cars can directly "communicate" with each other, monitoring the situation of each other.  Smiley
Humanity is coming closer to the moment when it is possible to completely eliminate the banal human error. Aircraft will see each other and change course in advance, cars will keep sufficient distance and speed in order to completely eliminate the risk of disaster. because a huge percentage of all incidents lie on the shoulders of people.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Good afternoon! Accidentally stumbled upon your topic, but did not fully understand the essence of technology. I am a technician,, but from high technologies, unfortunately, too far. Could you please explain how this will help us? Undecided Smiley
jess4ever

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

very nice and unique project ... I get also my 20 CZR, thanks. But for this great project just an airdrop is too less for gaining more followers and also potential investors. Why dont u do a professional bounty campaign here in bitcointalk to spread the word worldwide?

I
So forum bicointalk.org, the largest forum freshened blockchain or you think that by that you can recruit agents who will also promote this project offline?
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

i like this project, cause this project has a purpose building the next generation of device networking
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

This technology reminded me of a phenomenon called "collective intelligence". Where all participants of a particular action have the same equitable relationship to each other, and can interact independently from anything. And the most valuable in this is that a link of a lower rank, but with a higher potential, can interact with a link with higher rank, achieving greater productivity.
Avila86

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

I arrived late
jess4ever

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

I arrived late

it seems to me that everything is just beginning)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: