Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CZR] Canon Chain – Reforging The Cornerstone Of The Blockchain World  (Read 1373 times)
Joseph007

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

It would seem that the technology that makes everything simplifies and saves a lot of money, but it all depends on paper and the world bureaucracy, but it seems to me that it can be defeated
Joseph007

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

I have a question, but how will the receiving transmitter be installed in the devices, or will it all function with already well-known technologies?
It would be optimal to implement this technology, through the able transmitters in devices, otherwise it can be stretched very much for a long time and cost a lot of money.
here is not the transmitter case, but how to establish mutual understanding between the devices. programmers have to work hard. unfortunately a large share of the equipment will have to be changed, due to obsolescence of communication standards.
It's worth it, because this technology, as well as will allow to abandon the set of servers that consume a huge amount of electricity, consequently do not influence the ecology)
completely get rid of the servers will not work, because the information must not only be transferred, but also stored. the server was and will remain an independent link in this chain. and to save electricity and not worry about the environment came up with solid-state drives that use flash memory, which consumes at times, but works many times faster.
All the same, server volumes will be reduced, because in fact they will only need to store information, rather than retransmission
Well, I agree with this, but I'm sure that the volume of servers will not change, with the development of technologies, there is more information that needs to be stored, and how we would not improve the technology of direct transmission of information, data on these transfers should be stored on servers, just for safety. just in order to be able to see who, when and to whom it transmitted and what information.
I agree with you, But you can not deny that the volumes will still decrease...
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

I here have read through on a site of the developer of this project - they are going to introduce this technology in the auto-mobile industry. they say that in some way this will improve the stability of the systems, as well as security.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

I here have read through on a site of the developer of this project - they are going to introduce this technology in the auto-mobile industry. they say that in some way this will improve the stability of the systems, as well as security.
Well, a similar theory has already been discussed above. it really can be used in the automotive industry, and not only when creating an autopilot, but also for the operation of all systems of the car as a whole. it will become easier and intuitive to drive, there will be more integration of various entertainment systems, and various active safety systems
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

Well, a similar theory has already been discussed above. it really can be used in the automotive industry, and not only when creating an autopilot, but also for the operation of all systems of the car as a whole. it will become easier and intuitive to drive, there will be more integration of various entertainment systems, and various active safety systems
As far as I know the company Mercedes is actively working on this technology, they want the car located next to each other to exchange data about the traffic situation without using the server!
TomHurst

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

As far as I know the company Mercedes is actively working on this technology, they want the car located next to each other to exchange data about the traffic situation without using the server!
it's all excellent, but the question remains whether they will exchange data only with the cars of the above brand, or with everyone, and here again we are at an impasse. but this project, I hope, will allow the rest of the automotive brands to get together with this trend.
vegita1233

Activity: 127
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

This sure is an interesting project.  Secured decentralized communications has many applications. 

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Airdrop to BTC holders
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

This sure is an interesting project.  Secured decentralized communications has many applications. 
can you tell more specifically about which specific applications you are talking about? I follow this topic, it is interesting to know what people think
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

oh, thank you, also found their site - quite a serious team.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

oh, thank you, also found their site - quite a serious team.
Not a serious team would hardly undertake such a complex and responsible project Smiley
Anycrypt

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

this technology can be useful to the military, just imagine how this will facilitate encryption, there will be much less of all kinds of interceptions and leaks, isn’t it?

I think for the military it does not quite fit.
for them everything should be separate, secret and at a higher level than for ordinary users.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

this technology can be useful to the military, just imagine how this will facilitate encryption, there will be much less of all kinds of interceptions and leaks, isn’t it?

I think for the military it does not quite fit.
for them everything should be separate, secret and at a higher level than for ordinary users.
Here I am absolutely agree with you, but they can use the basis of this technology, simply improving it, for this you need only to place an order, I think that the team won’t refuse a special upgrade ...
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

You still need to take into account the radiation, if the data will be transmitted through special chips, then they should not be harmful to health.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

You still need to take into account the radiation, if the data will be transmitted through special chips, then they should not be harmful to health.
believe me, dear friend, the big cities of our planet are wrapped in such a web of various signals and radiation sources that the creation of one less detrimental to health will not improve the situation Smiley
TomHurst

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

believe me, dear friend, the big cities of our planet are wrapped in such a web of various signals and radiation sources that the creation of one less detrimental to health will not improve the situation Smiley
then you may not be right. signal sources in this technology can combine many others to connect devices to a single network. so the old signals can be turned off with time.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

then you may not be right. signal sources in this technology can combine many others to connect devices to a single network. so the old signals can be turned off with time.
Reminds an advanced radio that can not only broadcast music, but also transmit huge amounts of data.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

it is not enough to create a technology, it still needs to write a high-quality software for giving and receiving devices, and this is not easy, considering how much time the technologies that we are using are being improved.
What do you think about it?
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

The development team and advisors is impressive. I hope they can carry out the technology without the idea itself being lost along the way.
Joseph007

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

and the signal will be broadcast on what purities?
TomHurst

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

The development team and advisors is impressive. I hope they can carry out the technology without the idea itself being lost along the way.
you mean that developers can face difficulties and stop development? or under loss of an idea do you mean something else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: