Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIOMiner v8.2.1 now Available! - 7/6/2018  (Read 1318 times)
AIOMiner (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

Hi All,

My name is Shane from The AIOMiner Team. I am pleased to present to you our mining software, The AIOMiner.

We got sick of:
-Messing with Batch Files
-Having a different miner for each algorithm
-Having a different miner for Nvidia and AMD
-Have nowhere to turn for help

All we wanted was a single mining tool that is easy for anyone to use, was compatible with both AMD and Nvidia GPUs, can mine any coin, is constantly maintained and optimized, and has a great support team! We couldn’t find that anywhere, so we decided to create it! Check it out:

AIOMiner Alpha 7c
-Community Driven
-Easy Setup
-AMD and Nvidia Compatible (Mixed Rig Too!)
-Mine Anything Listed on WhatToMine (coins are constantly being added on top of this)
-No Fees*
-Auto Crash Recovery
-Text and Email Alerts
-Advanced User Settings
-Integrated Coin Prices
-Integrated Miners (Claymore, EWBF, etc.)
-Windows 10 Compatible (Linux is on the roadmap)
-24/7 Access to our support team via Discord
-And Much More!

*We don’t have any developer fee of our own, but some of our integrated miners do have their own fee that we have not removed*

Note: Windows Defender MIGHT flag the AIOMiner due to the integrated mining tools and how they function. We are currently working with Microsoft to resolve the issues and become whitelisted on Windows Defender.

2nd Note: While we are NOT open-sourced yet (we will be at first Beta release), we do not lock down our files, so you could open them up if you wanted to take a look at the code.

Download Now: https://github.com/BobbyGR/AIOMiner/releases

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/FnpFp3x

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thank you,

Shane and the AIOMiner Team!

How you get benefit if miner will use your software, what is the future development plan
You software gurante any stable or increase in hash rate when compare with other mining tool

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Instead of charging our users a fee, we have two different ads spots in AIOMiner. So, we generate revenue that way. Our users do have the option of donating a little bit of their hashing power to us, but that's totally up to them.

tl;dr - Advertisements and Donations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AIOMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

AIOMiner v.8.2.1 Release Notes:

This will be the last release to use AIOMinerUpdater.exe, the last release and windows defender are a bunch of jerks. Moving forward, re-installing/updating from AIOInstaller.exe will be the way to go.

General
  • Removed *'s next to active pools, it just created weird issues. we will re-visit this at a later date
  • Added pop-up when a new version of AIOMiner is available
  • Added pop-up when new mining software was available
  • Removed Auto Update of AIOMiner.exe
  • Added an alert if AIOMiner starts, but finds no GPU's
  • Added the ability to add new Settings to AIOSettings, without blowing away your settings
  • Fixed an issue where if you first started AIOMiner and attempted to hit start, it would be blank. It will now default to the name "Donate" if nothing is populated.
  • Changed the "New To Mining" coins to be Eth Classic, and Bitcoin Gold
  • Fixed an issue where you could add a <BLANK> custom coin name

Bug Fixes

Dev Notes: Updates for Miners and Applications will occur every 30 Minutes unless you click on the X, then it won't show until you restart AIOMiner

How to Update
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

Kudos for the work.

I reckon you would have even more success if you were to include some screenshots and a short tutorial on your website or this thread.
AIOMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

Kudos for the work.

I reckon you would have even more success if you were to include some screenshots and a short tutorial on your website or this thread.

Making updates to our main post as we speak! Smiley
VaynardW

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

I'm interested to try, does your miner development focused on GPU or is there any possibility to integrate cpu miner in the future?
dollos

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

Hi guys,
just wanted to know if we can control gpu voltages and clock speeds etc etc from a GUI ?
bazzais

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

I have to say this is only my 3rd week mining coins,  I started off with nicehash with my gtx 970 on my home computer - just a trickle coming in.  I then started to dabble with awesome miner and actually saw the coins specifically.  I moved to understanding different coins and miners - my desktop covered in little folders all with different miners in, different .bat files and .conf files. Decided to go out and buy 6 rx570 - only to discover that most the command lines had to change, sometimes different miners - more folders, more files. . . . .

With my organizational skills the desktop was soon covered in random folders.  Got stuck mining vertcoin into my own wallet at roughly $2.50 every 24 hours.

Then I found AIOMiner, now Ive only had a few hours on it last night, setup my vertcoin connection on both my amd rig and my nvidia easily as it automatically knew what miner to use.

Then low and behold - a little thingy in the right hand corner showed me whattomine.com results - wow, as a novice, didnt know that website existed - saw that eth was better to mine.  A few clicks later, setup the pool - wicked - set it running at midnight, by 9 - already earned $2.40 - huge increase in earnings.

I previously used one click miner for a while with vertcoin and found the interface useful but a bit clunky, but AIO goes far beyond that for me.  I have to say I was very pleased to find it.

This morning I have found the button to make the ticker display in £ - which is nice and a way to display the coins I want to display.

Its also great that you can set mining times cos at present I am using the surplus energy from my solar panels in the day, I dont want to put anything back to the grid as I am already locked in the full FIT scheme so I get paid if I use the electric or not.

I love the way it doesn't need to be 'installed' as such - you can just copy the folder between computers and hey presto.

Everything is now deleted off my desktop - my life is now contained in one tidy folder, with one tidy app.

As an old skool, very bad php guy who used to write a few free web apps just for the hell of it I'll be sending some hash your way as I totally understand the ethos in the love of sharing your work for the 'greater, wider good' Wink

I wish you every success with your program in the future.

Ta

Barry

develnk

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Have you linux version of AIOMiner?
highaltitude

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Very cool software so far. Works great on one of my rigs.

However on another, the installer gets part way there, then says "the directory is not empty" .

Then on my 3rd rig with 10x AMD 580's the software wont start mining. It says "we are unable to find the process to start mining"

Any ideas?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: