Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with potential to x100?  (Read 95727 times)
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Coins that can make x100 should be looked for on the Coinmarketcap in 3-5 hundred rating and hold, but this is a big risk, personally I invested some of the funds in eBTC (not advertising) and look at other projects.

As I said, eBTC can do x100, five days x5 and the development team have a clear vision and plans for the development of the project for this year. I think I was not mistaken in the choice.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

I actually bought IOS tokens just for the really small chance that it would boom. Had to make the jump, I thought the team behind is promising. Didn't do enough research tho I'll admit.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Veks_King

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

XMG has the potential to x100. If not it'll provide some big gains that's for sure
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

I think good potential for EOS and ICON, of course they will not make 100x but 10 is quite possible during this year
bskousen

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

I think Oraclechain OCT has a chance to go 100x. Its not listed anywhere really except big.one and a few others. It only has 30 million total supply, is the first token built from the EOS platform and is less than $1.
webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

Deeponion, elixir and zoin are my picks to get 100X

Promising projects and low market cap, lets see what will happen Smiley
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

I was not so fascinated by NEO,But Today I have learnt thoroughly about this coin and I can boldly say that it is a one of my favorite coins,Despite this I am not sure if it has potential to x100,but I think demand for this product will increase significantly because its really smart coin and their creators are going to make it more special,In particular they are going to increase transaction time (The number of transactions will reach 10,000 in sec)Also they work on many projects as a NeoFs and Db.So I can say that its a good choice.
KikoBurito

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

I also have to agree with some of the replies that eBTC has high potential.
It won the Kucoin coin contest and will be added there soon which will be a high boost since it's only 21M coins like Bitcoin.
Currently sitting at 1.50$ a jump to 150$ will make the Market Cap 3-4 billion which is nothing nowadays we have seen 4-5 billion jumps in a day from different coins.
Wombat8700

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

Across the board INT appears to be the best under the radar crypto which is likely to make a x100 this year with a chance to do higher than that. I will shift around 40% of my portfolio by the end of the week.
nemesis3

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

This opportunity will soon be no longer a

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Vechain  Shocked
Siacoin
Golem
ADA
Xlm
Xem

best coin to do 200x

"Do not be late for the party"
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

the coin that has the potential for x100 in the future in my opinion is SXDT

Windy_Miller

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Nobody in this forum can answer your question. Those that do are either promoting coins that they are invested in or just guessing based on the delusion that they know something about crypto currency.
Do your own research and make your own decision.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

I was not so fascinated by NEO,But Today I have learnt thoroughly about this coin and I can boldly say that it is a one of my favorite coins,Despite this I am not sure if it has potential to x100,but I think demand for this product will increase significantly because its really smart coin and their creators are going to make it more special,In particular they are going to increase transaction time (The number of transactions will reach 10,000 in sec)Also they work on many projects as a NeoFs and Db.So I can say that its a good choice.
NEO is one of the best projects from China and yes they are implementing many new things, and they are getting good support from investors. One more thing if you keep your NEO coin in neo tracker you will get free GAS. 100x potential coins are NEO and Ripple. i prefer ripple only for a short time.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Remember bro, nobody can know it true. Every people can tell their ideas about that but they can not know it well. However only in later times they can be justified about their estimates.
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

NEO is one of the best projects from China and yes they are implementing many new things, and they are getting good support from investors. One more thing if you keep your NEO coin in neo tracker you will get free GAS. 100x potential coins are NEO and Ripple. i prefer ripple only for a short time.

Eh so you thing 1 XRP will be worth around $120 ?? You cant be serious....
Laodungchun

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

No one knows us what Coins will be x100 right now this year. So keep in mind the news and trust the altcoins you have purchased. Because there is no assurance now cryptocurrency especially now manipulated by wealthy people now called the crypto whales.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Most probably it could be coins with very low marketcap.

I believe in ECC at the first place (26 Jan new web and wallet), then also XGOX, MBRS, SEND, ATL and LUX

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

No one knows us what Coins will be x100 right now this year. So keep in mind the news and trust the altcoins you have purchased. Because there is no assurance now cryptocurrency especially now manipulated by wealthy people now called the crypto whales.
I agree with you . Whales can increase the price of all markets and also make the altcoin you hold x100 in a day but this rate is very low because they only pump in short time and will soon sell all to ETH or BTC
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

I don't think the same about Ripple,Yes of course it may be fast and cheap,but there are a  lot of disadvantages and there are more useful coins like ethereum,neo,eos,I dont talk about btc anymore,everyone knows its possibilities.Ripple may be good for short-term investment ,therefore, its more unpredictable than other coins.but this does't mean that ripple has no advantages,despite the fact, I cann't see its potential to x100...and here is the trust factor,I personally cann't buy a lot of this coin,because banks may do the things wich are only in their interests.
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

I would say for the long run BTC and for the short term investment DeepOnion but Kucoin Shares as well.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: