Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good time to buy BTC?  (Read 1234 times)
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

10K is a stable price nowadays. People still believe in bitcoin and with the upcoming testing and adoption of Lightning Network. I think bitcoin is still the top coin to be in the next 10 years.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its value of $10,000 drop off.Then HODL them until bitcoin will soar high again up to $30,000 to $100,000.
Pierce

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

yes, this is the right time to start accumulating bitcoin. probably after the Chinese New Year. bitcoin prices will skyrocket again.
cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Bitcoin prices are lower than last years. Thinking about the future can be bought by some.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

is it a right time to buy btc??
what are the chances of bitcoin rise?

Now i think the chances of bitcoin to rise up, because now bitcoin has spend a time of dump and the time is starting of pump and i think bitcoin is not down more than it, and if anyone want to buy bitcoin then it is best and best time to buy bitcoin. Now i have no more money to invest in bitcoin, otherwise, if i have money then i definitely invest in bitcoin. But i have invested my all money in bitcoin and i am in the race of waiting the bitcoin and want to see the high price.     
Grab the opportunity while you can. Bitcoin is suffering from a decline which allows investors to buy it at a lower price. Anyone who intends to invest here, now is the right time for him. Even after going through a decline, it is an expensive coin but after looking at the highest predicted peak of this year, it would actually feel cheap at the moment. It has a very bright future and we can earn big profits from bitcoin.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

The perfect time to buy bitcoin is at this moment of time. No worries on bitcoin price, it's normal. After china and korea's bitcoin banned. The price will automatically get low, it's a big community loss of bitcoin, and that cause supply of bitcoin will getting greater and the demand will decreased. But it is the perfect time to buy, and no worries. Because the lower the demand, the more investors to come. And the price will increased rapidly for sure.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

for now, this Bitcoin price is getting down and I use this moment to buy as much as Bitcoin as I'm sure Bitcoin will rise again and will touch $ 25k
lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

yes now that's the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is low today and when the price is higher then you get too much.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

No one knows what future of bitcoin holds. Most of the time we are into prediction and of course hope to normalize its value. But if we are into investing then there is no bad shot on it. Investing bitcoin is like the usual things done in investing fiat. What differs is just its value and the moment you could possibly withdraw it on  value you wanted to have since it needs a right timing.
Yep, nobody can predict the future of bitcoin, but your should remind that bitcoin is getting more and more popular. Especially, bitcoin is notoriously volatile, thus you’d better buy bitcoin whenever you have condition. The price of bitcoin is not stable ,it can go up ,down or even unchanged, it’s so normal. You should spend much time reading the information updating of bitcoin’s market . Most importantly, you need to be more careful to make a decision.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

Yes I think the time to buy bitcoin is just right now Because it is very rare the price to experience such a drastic decline So you just hold a few months and allow bitcoin prices back up in the future and the profits can be maximized.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Yes, i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Its market value fall down recently but now starting to recover, because bitcoin is the original decentralized cryptocurrency.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its value of $10,000 drop off.Then HODL them until bitcoin will soar high again up to $30,000 to $100,000.

From yesterday the Bitcoin price increased nearly 500$ in the market and generating huge market cap compared in January. So we are expecting to cross the barrier of 10k$ very soon and still, it is right time to buy Bitcoins in the market.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

There is no good time buy when it comes to bitcoin because of its volatile in the value of bitcoin. But for now, I think it is a good time to buy more bitcoin because it has a low value you said. Then hold it until the bitcoin will rise or pump or achieved your desired profits in the future. I think bitcoin is slowl recovering to its super dump last time due to this we can see that bitcoin has a good profits in the future if it pump all the way in this following month. Let us expect that bitcoin will give us our desired value in the future and it will give us a good profits in the future.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:20:29 AM

You should believe at this price near 10000$ you earn profit in the future if you buy some bitcoin at this moment, bitcoin can not goes down forever, but it will keep rising more in the future. it is on the the way of recovering from the drop in the future, i believe in bitcoin will be pumped in this month, and reach 20000$ in next month very soon.

Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

Now is the best time to buy in my opinion. If you do not buy now, then it's too late to make a profitable investment. By the summer, I think bitcoin can update its historical highs.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

I think it's time to buy bitcoin, because currently the bitcoin price is falling and I predict at the beginning of March bitcoin prices will rise again and could reach $ 20,000.

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:08 AM

yes this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the price is so low that because if you have not bought btc now in the coming months it has risen without you already investing in the bc price today 50% of the btc price last year was lowered so when it's double the amount you earn.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

and now the price is in the range of $ 8000, I can only say that it is not too late to invest in bitcoin but all we need is patience.

nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

Yes, it is the most appropriate time to buy Bitcoin because its price is relatively stable and we see day after day a new adoption of one or another company for the btc and support from some countries to deal with Bitcoin in dealing
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

Many ways to get Bitcoin,
How to easily get Bitcoin for now try joining gift giving campaign, do not need capital just need internet network and computer
and free but can get bitcoin.. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: