Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good time to buy BTC?  (Read 1229 times)
jenny399 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

is it a right time to buy btc??
what are the chances of bitcoin rise?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

Yes it is definitely a great time to buy into bitcoin. Don't leave it too long as it may be too late since the price fluctuates so rapidly it is hard to keep up so when there are times like this you need to take full advantage of them. Buy in more on the dips and sell at highs.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

Given that now the price of bitcoin is in decline, yes this is a great opportunity for the purchase of
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

Yes the price will rise for bitcoin but not very much because there are many alternative coins now.
So it is best to invest in other cryptos like litecoin or ripple which will give you higher profits.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

That price is low for BTC , but everything can happen.
I would say yes you can buy BTC now. But if I was buying BTC I would not buy a lot.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

absolutely yes! newbies left the train and now only experts are holding their portfolio. time to get cheaper bitcoin bc after 2 months, it will increase
cryptorampage

Merit: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Of course it the best time to buy Bitcoin and to get enrolled in the crypto market , I suggest to invest and keep patience for the long-term. You can take time too.dont be so hasty, you will rock bro.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

Bitcoin price went back to 9.5k level yesterday but again started showing some recovery trend from today as the price is now 11.7k usd. So if you are thinking for a long term opportunity, then definitely go ahead and buy according to your risk taking capability. However, don't invest all your money to bitcoin only, diversify to altcoins like ETH, XRP as well. This will give you support during hard times.

Kenassi

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Yes of course. Now is great time to buy bitcoin and altcoins as much as you can. If you didn`t invested earlier, do it now
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

In my honest opinion I think things are going to remain chaotic for the next 2 to 3 months so if someone is going to invest in Bitcoin then he should at least go with the systematic investment plan to do so. This plan focuses on buying smaller units during a certain interval of time so that investor can take the advantage of every fall in the price of Bitcoin during the investment period. This is my personal opinion please do your own research before taking any investment decision.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

Its gold to get bitcoin at this rate, I am hoping it will boom in few days when things goes more brighter and we will have good decent profits.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

Yes, for me, it is obviously a good time to buy and invest to Bitcoin. Its market value fell hard recently and is now starting to recover. If you will invest now to Bitcoin, your investment will go along with the increase of its value which will yield to huge profit in the future. Backdrops are still expected but hopefully it won't be that much.

ArkadiyDeliev
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

Yes the price will rise for bitcoin but not very much because there are many alternative coins now.
So it is best to invest in other cryptos like litecoin or ripple which will give you higher profits.

Don't agree with you on that one. Even though there are more and more cryptocurrencies every day, bitcoin will always be king (at least until the hard cap is reached). This is due to the fact that bitcoin is the original decentralized cryptocurrency and makes the largest chunk of any crypto in the mainstream media. Whenever a newbie comes, they always buy bitcoin before even touching an altcoin.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
Hiredgoon

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

What's your guys opinion? Will it decline even more? My greed and stupidity got to me and I missed the $9500 entry point. I'm mainly holding long term.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Yes, yesterday was the best day for buying bitcoin and other altcoins

Cryptogenetic

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

Bitcoin seems to be crashing, and its market cap seems to be falling, but there are few analysts who hold on to their predictions. The strongest one is the new predictions defiling all odds to predict an abnormal increase for the cryptocurrency.
Riemar

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Each negative regulation annoucement that goverments do would decrease market cap for a few days at least. Then with time, it would recover. Buying bitcoin seems risky for a while and using it is costly because of network fee.
Wubalubadubdub

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

I would say yes you can buy BTC now. But if I was buying BTC I would not buy a lot.

Serously? Even $3k is too much for Bitcoin.
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

No one can tell for sure but current price really seems like a great opportunity to buy if you had doubted to buy when price was almost in times higher.

ylnar123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

As long as you feel it would be the best time to buy then dont wait another surge to buy your stock. Since bitcoin price is unpredictable and can hit you anytime, buy bitcoin in your hearts content because the price now is acceptable in term of buying.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

Well it depends on how you view it as profitable, because some people couldn't control their emotions specially when it comes to holding bitcoin during volatile times of its price value. But if you were having more patience, the profit in the future might surprise you when you buy btc now while it's having lower value and it has a forecast that next week is another bounce for the price to pump up.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

I think that such an important decision should only be taken after a serious analysis since the high volatility of this market could mean a high risk of losses, so you should buy with caution and invest only the money you can afford to lose. For my part, I had the opportunity to buy a bit of bitcoin at $10,000, but I do not think that this apparent upward trend seen these last hours will continue for a long time.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

Actually, those who are believing in bitcoin in now a good chance and advantage to buy for it, believe that it will recover soon, so don't hesitate for it guys, if you have the money to invest go, if you have the bitcoin don't withdraw it all, as experts are saying it will recover this first quarter so we'll just to be patiently wait.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

The window to buy and own bitcoin is still OK for now but a great window was as at yesterday when it dipped to around 9000$. You can still come in now but I think another dip is around the  corner; say next month.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

The window to buy and own bitcoin is still OK for now but a great window was as at yesterday when it dipped to around 9000$. You can still come in now but I think another dip is around the  corner; say next month.

For me theres no good times to buy bitcoin its depends of you if you like to buy bitcoin because we know bitcoin is really good for investment and we know in the coming years bitcoin will be expensive.now a day if you monatoring the value price of bitcoin this is the right time if you ask me because the value of bitcoin is so very low price and if you purchase a bitcoins now i sure if the bitcoin will rise again you can get a great profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

Yup.Its a golden time to  buy BTC.If you wish to buy BTC ,make hurry,otherwise it will climb high and you can miss golden opportunity.BTC today went down by 36% and people who were waiting long to fall down BTC price now have a good change to purchase more BTC,as its price will abruptly go high and those people can lose this golden opportunity..
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

Some people say it will drop back down to $8000. I wouldn't be surprised if it did
derago21

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy, I see it has stabilised a bit and wont fall below that. Just my guess, not really a financial adviser Smiley
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

The most basic principle for trading is to buy at a low price then sell it at a high price. The higher the difference then the profit we get will be more and more. And yes, a few days ago the bitcoin price fell deep enough, and it was a good time to buy bitcoin, but further analysis is needed because there is much speculation that the price will fall deeper.
If you are in doubt, you should try trading with altcoin. Altcoin is also very profitable.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

Since after its fall to ten thousand dollars bitcoin has risen today, according to CoinMarketCap data up to 11 722 dollars, it was time just to buy bitcoin. It is necessary to make sure that it will no longer fall in price and then make a purchase. If bitcoin recently deliberately crashed in the price, it means that in the near future it will definitely grow in price, and this growth will be significant.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

At this time, yes it is! Bitcoin price today is low so you can have a great profit after. Buy bitcoin when it takes a low price. This is the perfect timing for some who are newbie and who wants to start bitcoin.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:27:15 PM

if it decreases. Buy more! Wait for the big move, you will see a positive moves in few months time. If you want to profit from this, now is the time to buy some cheap BTC.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

You should not waste time specially if you have money to invest because the crash is over in which bitcoin price is now slowly rising that maybe today or tomorrow the price will leap up suddenly because people are now panic buying of bitcoin while it is at $11,000 price value. So be onboard now before its too late.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

if you buy bitcoin whenever it is free up agan. but now the price of the average bitcoin again on the down. so our chance to buy and store bitcoin. calculate the count for the savings at a time when we sell when the price bitcoin rise again .
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

Bitcoin prices may still go down, and if you want to make investments maybe now is the time because someday bitcoin will definitely go up again.
thuyvoor

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). That is over 100x the price of where BTC is today  Smiley.
Dididididawn

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

when btc price drops, it is a good time to but btc. although it rapidly fluctuates from time to time, but the price of btc will eventually rise in time
mitabacut

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

Yes, this is the right time to buy BTC because the price is cheaper, do not wait tomorrow, better buy day than waiting tomorrow, because it probably tomorrow price will not the same again with the price today.

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

I think it's a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
Now the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot.
More and more people are participating in bitcoin.
It will develop better in the future.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

it dpends on you if you want to by btc, but for me i prefer that , you should buy btc in the time that btc price is low, there are times that btc price is high, and there are times that btc price is low, i must prefer to buy btc in times that btc price is low.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

If you wanna but bitcoins just don't think much and just buy is it because the prices have dropped down and bitcoin prices will soon start to increase and will be on the way to cross 20k dollars soon. Bitcoin's transaction fees and time have also gone down so bitcoin may start increasing in price so better buy bitcoins now if you want to make some profit.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:41:47 AM

This is totally a good time to buy Bitcoins if you are an investor.
parassinghal

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

I don't think that it will further go down. And yes its the best time to invest in bitcoin because its price is very less compare to its highest value.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Now i think the chances of bitcoin to rise up, because now bitcoin has spend a time of dump and the time is starting of pump and i think bitcoin is not down more than it, and if anyone want to buy bitcoin then it is best and best time to buy bitcoin. Now i have no more money to invest in bitcoin, otherwise, if i have money then i definitely invest in bitcoin. But i have invested my all money in bitcoin and i am in the race of waiting the bitcoin and want to see the high price.     
Geemy

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

Yes, it is the most appropriate time to buy Bitcoin because its price is relatively stable and we see day after day a new adoption of one or another company for the btc and support from some countries to deal with Bitcoin in dealing
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I don't think that it will further go down. And yes its the best time to invest in bitcoin because its price is very less compare to its highest value.
If the price of bitcoin drops or goes down then it is really the right time to buy bitcoin. I am not that sure because sometimes bitcoins price becomes higher and higher. But right now, I will say it is really the best time because bitcoins price right now drops, then if you buy bitcoin this time, then in the future if you will sell it when the price becomes higher then you can receive such a good amount.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Yes, it is the most appropriate time to buy Bitcoin because its price is relatively stable and we see day after day a new adoption of one or another company for the btc and support from some countries to deal with Bitcoin in dealing

That may be, but the risk of Bitcoin going down even further is still possible. Super-power countries will try to regulate it soon or later which will probably make investors sell out of fear. I'm not saying now is the worst time to buy since it's actually a buying opportunity. What I mean is that we should be very careful and keep updated with latest news.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

I think it is the time to buy more bitcoin because it has a lower value today and it if you have a great value of bitcoin, you can have a good profits in the future. I think bitcoin will recover in this following month. All we need it to be patience. Buy more bitcoin and if you buy bitcoin you just hold you bitcoin till the price increase in the future. Many investor wants to invest more in bitcoin because bitcoin has greater potential in this year. Let us wait until bitcoin will increase again.

Asuspawer09

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

No one knows what future of bitcoin holds. Most of the time we are into prediction and of course hope to normalize its value. But if we are into investing then there is no bad shot on it. Investing bitcoin is like the usual things done in investing fiat. What differs is just its value and the moment you could possibly withdraw it on  value you wanted to have since it needs a right timing.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

I think it's a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
Now the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot.
More and more people are participating in bitcoin.
It will develop better in the future.

Yeah, it is the good time to invest in btc because the price dropped 50% from the ath price. People should buy now because it will increase again sooner.
I will buy small amount of btc this days..

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
vintamodern444

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

The bitcoin price is going down below $10.000 USD, I think it is a great time to buy into bitcoin. The price will increase in the near future.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

I think Bitcoin price is very low. Bitcoin can be very valuable in future, then it will be beneficial for us. So, I think buying Bitcoin is very cheap. Because Bitcoin will now be sold at a lower price. Then you can expect good things. So we can all take bitcoin.
Hkn644

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

How to estimate the time you get 1 bitcoin no one can predict it !!
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

No one sure enough for now, bitcoin transaction cost stability didn't pump price, and the price down together with transaction cost maybe because of the upcoming Chinese new year and Korean government investigations and identity audit to all crypto hodlers.
If you plan to hold for long-term then yes, price now is cheaper compared to 19,000 level.
Demand and Supply is greatly influencing the price of bitcoin, plus the months of September to December where all stocks and commodities are at the peak of performance, and the chance of Bitcoin price to peak as well, is very likely, last year is a good example.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

In my opinion, now is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it there until the bitcoin price rises again so we can get a big profit.
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

Yes absolutely it is really the good to buy btc since the value drops for now so you can be able to buy it at a low price so that you can earn big when you sell it at a high price but it takes time for its value to increase so you need to wait patiently.You better buy now as much as you can or you will regret it in your whole life  if you will miss this chance.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

why not, it's better to buy it because the price has decreased, just in case for example tomorrow ride we can sell.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

This is the best time to buy Bitcoin,taking advantage of the low cost of bitcoin,which was about $19000 and currently far less than that amount to about $11000.Many people are really buying bitcoin for the purpose of investing it, as no one knows what the future is. Many have great hope and are equally expecting the bitcoin to rise soon. If you buy bitcoin now it will be better for long term investment, the profit after holding will be huge. It is advisable now to buy bitcoin and keep for long term,as short term may not produce the best from such investment.
najmul33

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

now, That price is really low for BTC. So This is the best time to buy Bitcoin and Support to bitcoin in the crypto market.  I sure if the bitcoin will rise again you can get a great profit.
JeBro

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoins. The level of $ 10,000 is very powerful support,
which could not push through despite all the efforts of the bears. If you buy BTC at this level,
then I think you can make good money when bitcoin will cost 100,000 USD.

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

10K is a stable price nowadays. People still believe in bitcoin and with the upcoming testing and adoption of Lightning Network. I think bitcoin is still the top coin to be in the next 10 years.

PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its value of $10,000 drop off.Then HODL them until bitcoin will soar high again up to $30,000 to $100,000.
Pierce

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

yes, this is the right time to start accumulating bitcoin. probably after the Chinese New Year. bitcoin prices will skyrocket again.
cryptobd86

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Bitcoin prices are lower than last years. Thinking about the future can be bought by some.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

Now i think the chances of bitcoin to rise up, because now bitcoin has spend a time of dump and the time is starting of pump and i think bitcoin is not down more than it, and if anyone want to buy bitcoin then it is best and best time to buy bitcoin. Now i have no more money to invest in bitcoin, otherwise, if i have money then i definitely invest in bitcoin. But i have invested my all money in bitcoin and i am in the race of waiting the bitcoin and want to see the high price.     
Grab the opportunity while you can. Bitcoin is suffering from a decline which allows investors to buy it at a lower price. Anyone who intends to invest here, now is the right time for him. Even after going through a decline, it is an expensive coin but after looking at the highest predicted peak of this year, it would actually feel cheap at the moment. It has a very bright future and we can earn big profits from bitcoin.
Amilhussin24

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

The perfect time to buy bitcoin is at this moment of time. No worries on bitcoin price, it's normal. After china and korea's bitcoin banned. The price will automatically get low, it's a big community loss of bitcoin, and that cause supply of bitcoin will getting greater and the demand will decreased. But it is the perfect time to buy, and no worries. Because the lower the demand, the more investors to come. And the price will increased rapidly for sure.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

for now, this Bitcoin price is getting down and I use this moment to buy as much as Bitcoin as I'm sure Bitcoin will rise again and will touch $ 25k
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

yes now that's the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is low today and when the price is higher then you get too much.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

No one knows what future of bitcoin holds. Most of the time we are into prediction and of course hope to normalize its value. But if we are into investing then there is no bad shot on it. Investing bitcoin is like the usual things done in investing fiat. What differs is just its value and the moment you could possibly withdraw it on  value you wanted to have since it needs a right timing.
Yep, nobody can predict the future of bitcoin, but your should remind that bitcoin is getting more and more popular. Especially, bitcoin is notoriously volatile, thus you’d better buy bitcoin whenever you have condition. The price of bitcoin is not stable ,it can go up ,down or even unchanged, it’s so normal. You should spend much time reading the information updating of bitcoin’s market . Most importantly, you need to be more careful to make a decision.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

Yes I think the time to buy bitcoin is just right now Because it is very rare the price to experience such a drastic decline So you just hold a few months and allow bitcoin prices back up in the future and the profits can be maximized.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Yes, i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Its market value fall down recently but now starting to recover, because bitcoin is the original decentralized cryptocurrency.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its value of $10,000 drop off.Then HODL them until bitcoin will soar high again up to $30,000 to $100,000.

From yesterday the Bitcoin price increased nearly 500$ in the market and generating huge market cap compared in January. So we are expecting to cross the barrier of 10k$ very soon and still, it is right time to buy Bitcoins in the market.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

There is no good time buy when it comes to bitcoin because of its volatile in the value of bitcoin. But for now, I think it is a good time to buy more bitcoin because it has a low value you said. Then hold it until the bitcoin will rise or pump or achieved your desired profits in the future. I think bitcoin is slowl recovering to its super dump last time due to this we can see that bitcoin has a good profits in the future if it pump all the way in this following month. Let us expect that bitcoin will give us our desired value in the future and it will give us a good profits in the future.
kristensoto

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:20:29 AM

You should believe at this price near 10000$ you earn profit in the future if you buy some bitcoin at this moment, bitcoin can not goes down forever, but it will keep rising more in the future. it is on the the way of recovering from the drop in the future, i believe in bitcoin will be pumped in this month, and reach 20000$ in next month very soon.

Svafnir74

Activity: 318

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

Now is the best time to buy in my opinion. If you do not buy now, then it's too late to make a profitable investment. By the summer, I think bitcoin can update its historical highs.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

I think it's time to buy bitcoin, because currently the bitcoin price is falling and I predict at the beginning of March bitcoin prices will rise again and could reach $ 20,000.

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:08 AM

yes this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the price is so low that because if you have not bought btc now in the coming months it has risen without you already investing in the bc price today 50% of the btc price last year was lowered so when it's double the amount you earn.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
LSt56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

and now the price is in the range of $ 8000, I can only say that it is not too late to invest in bitcoin but all we need is patience.

nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

lamcouz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

Many ways to get Bitcoin,
How to easily get Bitcoin for now try joining gift giving campaign, do not need capital just need internet network and computer
and free but can get bitcoin.. Grin
AnnaGeraMsk

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

Psmotrite on the graph of long-term statistics for the last 4 years, and immediately everything will be clear that the price will just soon take off! We are waiting for the end of the holidays in China
guxu219

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:55:51 AM

On the off chance that the cost of bitcoin drops or goes down then it is extremely the correct time to purchase bitcoin. I am not that beyond any doubt on the grounds that occasionally bitcoins cost winds up increasingly elevated. Be that as it may, at the present time, I will state it is extremely the best time on the grounds that bitcoins value at the present time drops, at that point in the event that you purchase bitcoin this time, at that point later on in the event that you will offer it when the cost winds up higher then you can get such a decent sum.
wpc143

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

Yes this is the good time to buy or invest bitcoins while the price is low. Actually the price is starting to move up now, so think fast to buy bitcoins before it increases again.
sasinghal

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

Right now the price is very less so yes its the right time to invest in bitcoin. The price will increase in coming months and will give you huge profit.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
lord munchkin

Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

It's all speculation, but if you think that bitcoin has more value then what its worth now, buy some.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

Obviously, This time is perfect for buying Bitcoin because of the low price. If you can buy a Bitcoin at the current rate then you will make a lucrative figure of profit in the near future when the price will be increased. You can be assured of the increasing price of Bitcoin because the price chart is going up.
Marrionbitcoin

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

Buy low and sell high is still the best strategy so since the price is low, today is the best time to buy and then hold because Bitcoin price will rise up too soon. We all know that there are so many dips in just a month so there is a possibility that Bitcoin will increase drastically in just a month as well. Bitcoin is too big to lose to don't lose hope if prices drops but instead take that as opportunity to buy additional investments. For us to jump higher we need to bend our knees so I think that Bitcoin will be bullish the following months. So let's just be patient for it and keep on monitoring.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Yes man, right time to buy bitcoin is now, bitcoin gets a dip, buy with a low price and sell with a high price is a simple and wise strategy to gain profit. Look at bitcoin price last month, and compare it this month it has a big difference now in bitcoin price so buy now its not too late to buy because bitcoin will pump again.
shovonsarawa

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

Now BTC  price is low it is perfect time to buy BTC when it price is incresing i can sell it.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

The $11,000 was not even the lowest point. It even went as low as $6,000. But it is not the end of the world. We know that Bitcoin investment is not a smooth and straight ride. It is actually really like riding a rollercoaster or an off-road and very bumpy ride. But the end of everything is a very fulfilling sight. If you invest in Bitcoin, your portfolio will experience highs and lows. But in the end, the highs are really the ones that will dominate.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ransow72

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

Yes, It's good time to buy Bitcoin now bitcoin rate $10500. Last December it reached $20k . So now just small price now Buy coins. Many people speculate this year bitcoin will reach $40k and again it will possible soon
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

If you always worry about the growth of cryptocurrency then the best thing to do is always read speculation and positive news because market is unpredictable and the only way to get a huge amount of profit is to determine when will be the pump and dump of a current coin you are interested.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

Yes it is definitely a great time to buy into bitcoin. Don't leave it too long as it may be too late since the price fluctuates so rapidly it is hard to keep up so when there are times like this you need to take full advantage of them. Buy in more on the dips and sell at highs.
Yes it's a good time now to invest bitcoin because the value of it is still low and affordable now to us when you want to invest and it's a big opportunity ot us because the value is low and when we wait it will go back to it's higher value and when that happened we can earn much profit from it. Investing in bitcoin needs a better timing so that you'll be wise and earn a lot of money.
yj300316

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

it is still a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is not higher than the highest point of the last year.
every year, bitcoin price has a new highest point of its price.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

Everything can happen. There are alot of factors of that moves the price of bitcoins.

As an obersavation, we saw after a holiday, it changes alot its worth. Try to have that mindset and push you luck if youre so into investing.
btcprospecter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

When the value drops it is a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin. Many newer people to bitcoin panicked when value took a downward trend and sold as they had probably bought at the highest point.

Nobody can say for sure where bitcoin will be in years to come. But if you aren't investing more than you are happy to lose then what do you have to lose?

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

Yeah not too late to buy bitcoin now but best to buy bitcoin in the month of january 2018 the price is lower than today's because glad to seen in the marketcap Bitcoin price rising again the price value slow up, by the way it might be by the month of march bitcoin reach againg 16k to 17k price value.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 12:40:42 PM by Clark05

As of now I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price already increasing again and for sure it will continue . As of now the price of the bitcoin at this moment is 10,700 and for sure after few hours it will become $11,000 and if that happen it will road to 20k dollars this month. To those people who have bitcoin better to hold your bitcoin. But it's your choice if you want to wait to decrease again.
Waqas vicky

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

Yeah best time to get involved in bitcoin.
Neither late nor early.
Still many room for growth.
enwi

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

yes of course this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices have gone down, in my opinion bitcoin has a stable price right now but I am sure bitcoin prices will definitely rise again and still will profitable
konfuci

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

Yes I think the time to buy bitcoin is just right now Because it is very rare the price to experience such a drastic decline So you just hold a few months and allow bitcoin prices back up in the future and the profits can be maximized.
konfuci

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

kirkarsedat

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

in my opinion yes its the time for buying bitcoin. it will be up to 13k or 14k in a 2-3 week. and than hold your bitcoins till july.it wil be 16k-17k at july.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

when bitcoin is at the moment of decreasing the value is the perfect time to buy. This is a chance for traders that should not be ignore because when it will time to recover you never know how far it will displays its supremacy over all cryptocurrencies. And those that believe about it will always be on bitcoin's success. Now bitcoin is recovering and everyone who did invest on it while the price is around 7k$ is already enjoying what is happening now on bitcoin.
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

From the data you've given. I think it is the time to buy bitcoin. Just take advantage on the selling price and make a purchase now. Bitcoin's value is unpredictable. That's why you need to take advantage on that price. It's volatile, no one can ever predict the stability of the value of bitcoin. But for me, take the price now, and make a purchase. Goodluck
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

now is not the time to buy, it's time to sell, because BTC is back on its price. this is the bits of bitcoin, when it's time to sell, and when it's time to buy.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:12:47 PM

Yes, This is the best time to but Bitcoin.Because Bircoin price are dumped so low. But don't think this is the end of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. And cryptocurrency is very much important and well known in present world. You can buy Bitcoin without fear. Bitcoin investment is always profitable.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin immediately because the bitcoin price will soon rise again and I do not think bitcoin will decrease again.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin immediately because the bitcoin price will soon rise again and I do not think bitcoin will decrease again.
Yes i agree on that i see that the current price of the bitcoin today is slowly rising and maybe we can now just count a few days or maybe a week's on bitcoin to rise up high and by that time that it is really high on price maybe we cannot buy many more bitcoin that is why I really suggest also to buy it right now because the huge pump is maybe coming we can now start preparing to gain a huge amount in the near future.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Yes i agree on that i see that the current price of the bitcoin today is slowly rising and maybe we can now just count a few days or maybe a week's on bitcoin to rise up high and by that time that it is really high on price maybe we cannot buy many more bitcoin that is why I really suggest also to buy it right now because the huge pump is maybe coming we can now start preparing to gain a huge amount in the near future.
I strongly on that I also believe that this time is really the best time to buy many bitcoin because the price is really starting to pump so then before the price will really pump to the max maybe we should buy it and wait for the right price to sell and maybe we can gain a huge amount of the price will really rise up high in the near future.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Yes there is still good time with the king coin BTC. Buying at lower rate is still a good investment.  Sometimes due to government regulations its price fluctuates,  but for long run the king coin will give good return
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Last weeks price of bitcoins has massively decreased down to $6k dollar and that is the right time to invest but now it already go back to $10k dollars so just wait for a huge dip again before investing. There are people who are worried about the bitcoins price because they are not just well knowledgeable how the market system works.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

YES, IT IS A VERY GOOD TIME TO BUY BITCOIN
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

now is not the time to buy, it's time to sell, because BTC is back on its price. this is the bits of bitcoin, when it's time to sell, and when it's time to buy.
If you bought when the price of bitcoin at $6,000 then its the best time to sell but if you are really depending on the speculations of many positive people here that bitcoin will eventually reach $20,000 then just hold and keep on buying before it reaches that price. Looking at the recent price of bitcoin, it makes me want to purchase some more but with my current situation it isn't applicable as there is some other important thing that I have to spend it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BarrieBarrett

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

After bitcoin fell to the level of $6000, it is obvious that the trend began to increase. Today the price was fixed above 10,000 USD.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

As the price of bitcoin is still low or at least 50% down compare to the price of bitcoin from last year then it will be the best time to buy some bitcoin because that is a good price with a huge discount and there is no doubt that you should buy bitcoin and just hold it for long term in order to not lose any positive chances in the future happenings.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

Yeah best time to get involved in bitcoin.
Neither late nor early.
Still many room for growth.

Everyday was a good time to buy Bitcoin because its value was volatile. But if you want to get more profit then wait for it to dump and grab that opportunity to buy bitcoin after that hold for it and set a value which when it was reached by bitcoin then it was a perfect time to sell it. It will always surprise us, just believe on bitcoin that it will increase again.
Vin183~

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

The good to buy btc.when price.uprise you can sell btc when up rise so you can earn big money
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

Well, it's a good time to buy Bitcoin, but Bitcoin's price is now at a lot more than $ 10000. But Bitcoin's price was much lower than several years ago. So now if anyone buys BTC then I can sell my idea at more prices in the next few days.so it is good time must be buy BTC.
Maryverycool

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

No one can tell you exactly how bitcoin will change in the future. What he gave you is his guess. We understand and analyze the future trends of bitcoin before investing in bitcoin and then decide whether to buy bitcoins.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Yes it is. But anytime is always a good time to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin always decrease in the first quarter of the year. then always increase in the last quarter or the last month of the year. The reason why bitcoin decreases its because the very fast phase of increasing it's value every last quarter of the year. This is just my observation its up to you how will you manage things. A little tip for you. Conduct a little research and ask why is that happening.
shamimal93

Activity: 966

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

It's the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very low. If you buy some bitcoin and keep its safely, you will be profitable next time.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

Well it was a good time to buy when it was 7k or even lower one week ago but if you can afford to buy at this price and hold it long enough it is a good entry point for you yes. Also you can invest in some really low alts or ICO's.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Washball

Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

2 Weeks too late to buy at the lowest price this year, but still in time too buy for a relatively low price of 10K. If you've missed out, now is the time for sure.

tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

No boss it is not good time to buy BTC Cheesy Cheesy I think it is the best time to buy BTC. if you want to earn through Bitcoin then personally I will suggest everyone that we should invest in or buy Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low and should sell them when its price is high. since now the price of Bitcoin is very low I think we should buy BTC now.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

No one can tell you exactly how bitcoin will change in the future. What he gave you is his guess. We understand and analyze the future trends of bitcoin before investing in bitcoin and then decide whether to buy bitcoins.
Right everyone has different thinking about bitcoin so if you will see the bitcoin demand and needs in market you will be able to make bitcoin price analysis. Price of bitcoin according to me is a bit low price so buy now and wait for more than couple of year so you will get profit and will be able to buy more bitcoin in future, it is perfect time as price is quite affordable and low, apart from it every time is goof time for bitcoin.
IsaiahAdam

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

No one knows how the price of bitcoins will change. We can only guess. As we prepare to invest in bitcoins, we need to determine whether bitcoin's future development depends on it.
sorehammer

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

The good time to buy Bitcoin is when its being traded at low price,so that you can have good portion of BTC.Currently BTC is standing at around $10,500 which is also good price to invest,as it will hike very soon.Imagine if you would have invested on 6th Feb-18 when its price fell down to $5984,and if you sell your investment now,certainly you would get good return over your investment.However you can invest now,but you have to invest much amount to get appreciable proportion of BTC at least you could earn good profit.When the price of BTC is low,its always advisable to make investment as much as you can.BTC is very volatile and carries high risk and high return.BTC is being speculated to reach between $25k to $30k in 2018,so its good to invest now.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

I think this is a time or i should say a perfect time to buy bitcoin,because in every single day the bitcoin will increase and some says that by next month they will increase the price of bitcoin, but i dont know why they get that information. hopefully it will so that those who buy will get a good profit.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 03:47:07 PM by Thyristor

It's definitely is a good time to invest now.Bitcoin has proven time and time again to be a good investment.Many people here get caught up in that hype and will tell you to dive when in reality you shouldn't.Experts predict that BTC will keep rising to eventually reach 40k$-60k$ at the end of the year.I believe hold is gold in future but not for every coin.BTC is absolutely future asset i think no doubt.BTC now under 10k$ so i think don't miss this good opportunity.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

Bitcoin prices may still go down, and if you want to make investments maybe now is the time because someday bitcoin will definitely go up again.
Yes, bitcoin price now still go down, if you want to earn more profits buy more bitcoin now then invest and a long term. Because in a few bitcoins will rise again.

bronzebeard

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

I think buying now could be a good idea!
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Yes, bitcoin price now still go down, if you want to earn more profits buy more bitcoin now then invest and a long term. Because in a few bitcoins will rise again.
I think so ,the bitcoin is slowly rising each day that is why I believe that we need to buy it at this point of time before it rise until such time that we cannot afford to buy it i believe that we have the a big opportunity to gain through buy and selling that is why I suggest that we must buy bitcoin now before its too late.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Of course it the best time to buy Bitcoin. Its gold to get bitcoin at this rate.
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

But bitcoin will always the best choice on having an investment in the world of crypto. Sad to say that doing or dealing a lot of time on doubting bitcoin will only lead for wasted opportunity. I think it is  better to have a good time on learning process where we could educate ourselves and find a great ways on earning bitcoin or gaining profit out of our investments.
Klestar

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

It is always a good time to buy and invest bitcoins. When the price is down you could buy bitcoins on "discount". When you buy bitcoin at a high price you could expect an increase since usually price increases of bitcoin indicate that it will be continuous rises.
cogent.tolik

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

I think that the price will not be reduced. As the price recently declined to 6k dollars. Now there should be only increase in value.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Yes of course. Now is grtheat time to buy bitcoin and altcoins as much as you can. If you didn`t invested earlier, do it now
This is the great time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, the more the better. Invest now and experience how to earn more money. Investing in bitcoin is you give to change your life become successful.
Gabriellefull

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

No one knows when bitcoin will rise, and its prices are changing. We need risk assessment before we invest in bitcoins. If you want to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you can buy it now.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

I believe that good, below 9,000 more not shall go.  Now we can see a nice infusion of bitcoin. in connection with these prices has increased significantly in recent years. all major investors are entering the market. This is just the beginning - the new year in China has just begun!)
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

no one knows when bitcoin will rise again, but i see the development of bitcoin prices at the moment, i think bitcoin will keep on increasing. and now I've bought some bitcoin to invest.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Given that now the price of bitcoin is in decline, yes this is a great opportunity for the purchase of
Yes, this is a great time opportunity to purchased bitcoin because the value is decline. Buy now and invest. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice because if you invest in a long term and wait you will get more profit and make you rich and successful in the future.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

yes this is the right time. because soon the price will rise again, maybe about a month away. etherum has shown an increase, and bitcoin will rise again. especially when the supply of bitcoin has begun to thin, surely the price will jump again as same with late as 2017.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

definitely, but only if you can take the risk of the price get decreased again.
Definitely this is the right  time to purchased bitcoin cause the value is dropped. Investing in bitcoin is good decision you make, yes you can take risk but be optimistic in investing in bitcoin in a long term, this is your opportunity to get more profitable income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
emezh10

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Bitcoin price went back to 9.5k level yesterday but again started showing some recovery trend from today as the price is now 11.7k usd. So if you are thinking for a long term opportunity, then definitely go ahead and buy according to your risk taking capability. However, don't invest all your money to bitcoin only, diversify to altcoins like ETH, XRP as well. This will give you support during hard times.
It is a good thing to consider choices in dealing with investment for us to have an option in regards to the risk or the opportunity it would takes for us to invest our money and time. If we are capable on buying bitcoin or settling an initial capital, make sure to have a good time on learning the system of bitcoin for us to earn and to have profit out of our investments.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

Definitely this is the right  time to purchased bitcoin cause the value is dropped. Investing in bitcoin is good decision you make, yes you can take risk but be optimistic in investing in bitcoin in a long term, this is your opportunity to get more profitable income.
Investing in bitcoin is indeed a good time to get in because the market seems getting healthy again and we can expect more and more price pumps for bitcoin if the FUDs will not come again because the FUDs are the only reason for the price of bitcoin to go down but if you are very positive in bitcoin then you will not mind them even the price fall.
goku1525

Merit: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

This is the right time to buy BTC because the price is on dumps and sell if the price pumps. It will able gain huge profit here by investing money.Good things comes in good time We can expext more great opportunities such as earning money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

Bitcoin price right now bounced a little.  Many of my friends who are just new into bitcoins, panickly sold their bitcoins whennits price went down.  I just hold my bitcoins because I believe in it.  I am just happy that I keep my bitcoins.  Now it is going up again.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

The perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is really low. This is the good strategy to earn a lot in bitcoin. Right know is the good chance to buy bitcoin because its price is really low. Then if bitcoin increases, it is the good chance to sell it so you earn.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

of course this time is the right time to buy btc, because btc price is going down. i am sure the next few months btc price will rise again and possibly can reach more than $25000, and of course increase of btc price very hoped by us all.
mona55

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

i think it is good time to buy btc.now it's price 11k$ . it will pump again.

assy

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Of course this is a great time to buy bitcoin when the price is low, we can accumulate a lot of bitcoin for future investment
The price may still go up but we have to be patient.
antuankek

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

After writing this post, bitcoin fell even more - to 6k$. Now it is 11k$. So it was a great time to buy bitcoin. However, no one knows, maybe bitcoin will fall again
Somratbd

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

i am new here but i know bitcoin invest alway,s good way to earn good profit.so i think now invest to be good.
chaosrift

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Yes of course. Now is great time to buy bitcoin
sherwinaze

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

actualy it is the right time to buy bitcoin. if its in low price
becuase bitcoin now is increasing.for now bitcoin increase a little. so buy now then wait for increasing price of bitcoin..
ONCF

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

Is it good time to buy BTC?

Yes, this is the time to invest and store bitcoin  because of the low price of bitcoin , you should catch this opportunity and do not lose it from between your hands , you should also listen to the views of the experts well and make a good decision to invest bitcoin and currencies expected higher prices in the coming years and must follow the markets to compare statistics The rise and fall of the currency daily.
megynacuna

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

Bitcoin price right now bounced a little.  Many of my friends who are just new into bitcoins, panickly sold their bitcoins whennits price went down.  I just hold my bitcoins because I believe in it.  I am just happy that I keep my bitcoins.  Now it is going up again.

Like i always say, bitcoin investment has no time line and so whenever you have the means i will advice you to invest without waiting for certain special conditions to take effect before you go ahead because many have lost their opportunity of making great wealth while they were waiting.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I guess today is the right time to buy bitcoins since we are still on a record low. If we base the pricing from $20,000 per bitcoin, it's still a big win if you buy now and hodl for a long time. I think bitcoins will definitely come back to $20,000 or greater. People are just not sure when exactly.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

It is always a good time to start investing in the cryptocurrency world. However, if you don't want to miss crucial opportunities I suggest you invest as soon as possible so you could be able to seize opportunities effectively. I mean, every second bitcoin changes value so we never know what would happen a few days or even years to the cryptocurrency king 
pekcoin01

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Bitcoin is at a very low level. Most subcoins are low with bitcoin. You can earn good money, whether for investment or for sale.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is quite low and its an opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoin. Anytime and anywhere you can buy bitcoin and I suggest you must buy bitcoin because it will help you to gain much income and it will help you to multiply your money. If you have a lot of money you must bitcoin buy you if you do not enough money just buy dip so that you can still earn money.
Ittybittybitcoiner

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

It’s low, just not at its lowest point.  Buying bitcoin Is n get a bad time to invest in it if your looking for the long term.  If your in it for the trading side of things it’s also a good time to buy.  The thing to figure out is if the time to sell is right for you.  As you stated it went up to $20k not long ago and it’s predicted to go up much higher by years end.  These coins that are solid such as btc will be around for a long time and not many people are even aware of what a bitcoin is so what do you think is going to happen when all these people get involved?  Exactly, it will skyrocket.
damrianto

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

before to buy bitcoin we should always see all price pereryranan because now is the time to buy tepai bitcoin until it reaches the cheapest price this can lead to your defeat.
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

For us now it's a very good timing to buy bitcoins. As its price has lowed down a bit and all the investors rushed to buy it. Its price is definitely going grow now.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Yes it is a very good time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is lesser in these days as compare to another days so go for it.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

I think it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoinprice is little low now. So that we can buy bitcoin in very cheap rate and hold it for the future. We already know that bitcoin reached 19k$+ in a few months ego. And we all are hoping bitcoin will reach 30k$+ in 2018. That is why i think it is the best time to buy BTC now.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

Very difficult question. Such advice dangerous. But if you asked, I say that chance catch BTC more cheaper will be. https://ru.tradingview.com/x/gEfGeOdt/

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

Yes it is, the market is red and bitcoin prices is at Avery low level, this is one other best times you can acquire BTC at a friendly price and hold them till the market gets back on track. so yes acquire and invest on BTC if you can

CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

A big yes. It’s the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. You never know what may happen and when the market goes well. Don’t waste time and buy it.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

I absolutely aggree with you. But bitcoin when it is still low in price and when you do buy it. Hold your bitcoins and just be patience in holding it. Don't rush in selling your bitcoins, trust me it will be worth it when the right time comes.
BennyOnions

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Great time to buy.  Unless you think it will never surpass 12K again then don’t buy.  I think we all know that BTC will rise up again so there is lots of potential for you.  Good luck!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1652489)
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I think buying btc is really depend on the amount that we can afford to loss, and also with our faith and trust on the btc. Because if we trust bitcoin we can really gain through holding btc in a long term, because even if the bitcoin today is slowly rising we cannot really say that it will stop rising soon because some speculation says bitcoin will really rise up to $50k  at the end of the year so then if we are going to buy and hold maybe we can get a double profit someday.
cunese

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

The price of BTC should be around for a long time at $12,000, which is a key position. If I break through $12,000, I should be holding my BTC for a long time.

Glorypaasa

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

I think it's stable now at being right there. Soon there will be a price hike because this price drop happened. For me it is the best time to buy Bitcoin because once it goes up you'll have easy profit just wait for it to make a price hike. It will go up most likely predicted by other Bitcoin experts and also my friends who invested into Bitcoin already said that this will happen after the price drop. You should risk for your own self though, if you want profit then risk it, we don't know what rewards may come to you if you do.
Premooooo

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

yes now that's the right time to buy a bitcoin because the price is low today so when the price rises it's high enough to earn that.
simibd

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

This is clearly a great time to do the bitcoin.Because bitcoin has come down to the price reduction,now the price has decreased.so now the big opportunity to buy bitcoin.Then get the good profift by selling the price on the back
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

In my opinion, the BTC will reach the historical max ($ 20,000) and will go to a new record. So now is the time to buy BTC .
jeremiah_woffy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

For me, I'd rather keep my btc for now rather than selling it because we all Know that btc  value are still high and It's holding me back.
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

It is still a good time to buy bitcoin although the price is abit high but not to worry because it's price will still rise as the year goes.
nano77

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

I think this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin and start investing because bitcoin prices will definitely increase again and will still profitable
megynacuna

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

I think this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin and start investing because bitcoin prices will definitely increase again and will still profitable

There couldn't be  a  better time like this when bitcoin is far off from its all time high value and so for newbies and investors alike i think its best to buy and add up more now that its low so that we will make profit when it climbs again because we are all aware that it could double up to the ATH again.
Boysen

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

For me, it is always a good time to buy bitcoins for investment. Whether it is a price decrease or increase, buying bitcoins still gives you a chance to profit. When the price is increasing continuously abnd you buy, not only are you increasing your chances of profit, you are also helping bitcoin to increase its value even more. On the other hand, buying bitcoins when the price was down also proves to be effective as you are helping bitcoin to an increase in valur which in turn, once happened, would give you profits.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

i know your a newbie according to your rank, the right time to buy bitcoin if the price is in the dip, but everybody are not late to in invest in bitcoin because people knows the improtance of bitcoin are strongly stable as number one coins in crypto's.
i agree your correct this early january 2018 bitcoij price dump that's the right time to buy bitcoin as investment look at now bitcoin prece continue to increase again their price slowly up and down the price movement in between 10,000k to 11,600k usd, i'm sure today's are now can decide to buy bitcoin at that price i believe next month bitcoin price continue to increase.
drew314

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

Bitcoin price always have a chance to decrease or increase its price because of its volatility and that is very normal.
If you can wait, wait for the time that the price decreases again and then invest to earn bigger profit.
For me, the price will move up if there are more people that will continue to invest in bitcoin because if there are more investors than sellers, the price will move up and vice versa.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

Since it is still increasing in price, if you can still afford to go buy bitcoin and not exhaust your money for everyday expenses then maybe it is okay to invest now that the price is still low. Since no one can really predict if the value will increase or decrease, just be prepared for any decrease in price and don't ever panic sell if you think that it wouldn't increase anymore.

FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

I agree with you, now's definitely the time to buy bitcoin its an advantage for us if bitcoin is low. Buy bitcoin in low price then time will come price goes up. Prices are unstable sometimes high, sometimes low.
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:01:06 AM

Yes, this is the good time to buy bitcoin because after a few days i think the bitcoin will increase again and will reach the highest value in my own prediction as what like happened before.
organelles

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

The price of BTC is at $8.5k, never a better time to buy, go ahead and invest, it might never go lower than this.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
blizzard31

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

I could probably suggest buying bitcoin now is really a good idea, till it is toi late before its price is very high that you cannot afford. I definitely felt sad when i remembered the first time i knew bitcoin back in 2016 the bitcoin price was only in 50k (philippine peso) if i just invested my money back then. Now in our country it cost 500k and continuously increasing. Bitcoin is the future of banking so why not to try to invest? If it fluctuate downward it will surely get high soon. Investors will eventually come.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

Yes it is a good time to buy bitcoin because in bitcoin you can make your money so productive.In buying bitcoin and selling bitcoin you can gain and earn so much money.You can be very successful in bitcoin using the less of your time and the less of your effort.
kurdapyo

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

i can say that yes, its a great time to buy bitcoin because of continuous price drop, lets grab the opportunity because we never know what will happen on the next couple days
itsmesanti

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

On my own opinion , Yes its the best time to invest/buy  BTC and sure bitcoin will increase again you cant predict it.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Based on the last 2 years history, bitcoin made heavy rallies during Decembers and made heavy corrections start of the year. And it looks like it is happening this way again.
Ismat Morshed

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

Yes, this is the good time to buy bitcoin because after a few days i think the bitcoin will increase again.Bitcoin price always have a chance to decrease or increase.Its normal.But not to worry because it's price will still rise as the year goes.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

BTC provides a very good investment opportunity, and now that the prices are low and people are panicking, its the best time to buy and hold,the market will recover and there will be better prices
Clare Rivera

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Imo,  there's probabilities of BTC price to falls again to a certain level this time. But if you have Money then sure this is the right time to buy,  but you have to be ready to wait patiently till the price rise again, because I think this time it will take quite long for BTC to worth $17k again
pytel738

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

There is a always a good time to buy bitcoin, in order to know the perfect time, I suggest for you to use bollinger bonds to know when will its price will rise or fall, the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when its price reach a low point, after buying you can sell it when its price rises again.
kpcian

Merit: 529

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

Horrible, we are passing a horrible time regarding the blockchain system. The last couple of days Bitcoin price was more or less stable but again the price is decreasing at an alarming rate. So that we can take a risk regarding investment. Since the price is getting down so this time is suitable to buy some coin and when the price will go up then selling will bring a lot of profit. that's why This time is better to buy Bitcoin for a short run investment.
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

the price has dropped in recent days, so it is perfect time to buy some coins and hold them for a while. The price should increase in seconed half of the year. It's good opportunity to get you nice profit.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

It is a perfect time to buy a bitcoin.its good opportunity to get into profit.the market will recover and there will be better prices.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Hellas Fos

Activity: 74
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

This is the best time to buy Bitcoin.
Buy the dip now, or regret it later.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

When the market is red is aways, always,most definitely a good time to time. Load up and strap in for the ride. Don't panic sell. Secure your coins.
Wish 107.5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

It is a perfect time to buy a bitcoin.its good opportunity to get into profit.the market will recover and there will be better prices.
Yes! Today is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin. The price is still decreasing and it is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin in a lower price and have a higher profit when the price increases.
bitcoinker211

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

Hello,

I am from Sri Lanka. Definitely, my answer is YES. Because we know Bitcoin history. In last year December BTC price is 9000$ - 9500$. But suddenly it reached 19000$ in a very small time frame. It is very interesting. Every crypto workers are got many profits with this change, But unfortunately, BTC price goes down. In 2017 December it in 19000$ - 20000$. But right now it dropped to 8465 USD.

So some BTC holders sell their all BTC. But my idea is don't sell your BTC right now, I am pretty sure in this year mid BTC reached again 15000$. That is my personal idea. So I bought some BTC now to make some profits.

Thank you.
russella31

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

Definitely yes, it is the good time to buy BTC since the price is lower now. Collect more and more BTC and you can sell it once it gains its value back. Just be patient, bitcoin will rise again.
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:35:56 AM

Yes, it is high time to buy BTC. In the world today, there are many countries that accept BTC for payment, forcing them to hold large numbers of BTC. They will bust the BTC in the near future. I think we should hold the BTC and wait. In future BTC can be up to $ 100,000. That's my personal opinion.
Marcel555

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

It's not the most propitious time. But, if you are to get in you can as well join now.
I believe the value dropped to carry others along.
Make sure you do your research properly.
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Yes, i think so, as long as the price of bitcoin is down, thats the right time to invest, its good for future purposes, because maybe in few weeks or months, bitcoins price will increase, and you will earn some money.
Milonsa

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

Right,your question is very good,I think it's the best time to buying bitcoin.now bitcoin price very low, as long time down,now time some bitcoin buying,some month wait and see, then bitcoin price highly increase, that time bitcoin selling and big money profit, so it's the perfect time buying bitcoin,my personal opinions.
multikript888

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:51:02 AM

Anyone who has a certain amount of money goes to the store and buys any computer hardware, according to the list peeked out in Youtube
btcbringer

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

the market is still waving, so i think its not a good time to buy bitcoin if you plan to hold for a long time, but this is good fro short term trading, for you can seaily buy low and sell high cause the trend is obvious, but you must be careful
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

Well .. this is a good time to buy Bitcoin. You should buy it as soon as the market is red because its price will definitely increase rapidly. Many investors are choosing short-term investments to make a lot of money.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

Based on my observations, actually it can be the right time to buy one but if bitcoin will rise you will gain a low profit than if you buy bitcoin in low price. Which mean that if you will wait a little more time and use your knowledge and observe to the flow of the price of bitcoin then probably you can gain a higher profit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

Yes, i think so, as long as the price of bitcoin is down, thats the right time to invest, its good for future purposes, because maybe in few weeks or months, bitcoins price will increase, and you will earn some money.

I think anytime is the good time to buy bitcoin because as the time passes the more potential bitcoin to rise its valu. And be patience because nobody predict when bitcoin will totally get increase rapidly.
knight20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

For now bitcoin is $8,306  if you have a lot of funds this is the right time to buy btc and wait until bitcoin at the near end of the year, because it is always when at the near of the year bitcoin reaches the highest price of the year. But if you have doubt try to visit the past year bitcoin chart so you can see what happened last year.
awawo

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

Every time is the right time to either buy or sell bitcoin, because no body can rightly predict what will happen next when it comes to price in bitcoin because of it volatility. So the best thing to do is to master the market and always try to buy when the price is low then sell when the price go high. In that way you always cash out some little gain at every point.
safarabela

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Yes, right now is the right time to buy bitcoin for a low price, you will get bitcoin at a cheap price for now. Bitcoin will not fall forever, bitcoin will inevitably increase, buy now and in the future you will benefit.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Yes, right now is the right time to buy bitcoin for a low price, you will get bitcoin at a cheap price for now. Bitcoin will not fall forever, bitcoin will inevitably increase, buy now and in the future you will benefit.
As an investor, you should know when to buy and sell bitcoin. I believe the price of bitcoin now is quite low, so its good to buy today if you just have extra money to risk. But i am sure that you will gain profit by the end of this year. You could also encourage your friends to invest to help bitcoin rise up.
malah

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

bitcoin prices are currently down and this is a good time to buy bitcoins at cheap prices, immediately buy and wait for bitcoin prices will surely increase again

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
gwapo.zylle

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Im following the graph of increasing and decreasing the value of bitcoin and this is the right time to buy. You dont need to wait until the lowest price to buy because in that stage of price you are not lose. After you buy you can invest it or hold tell the it increase the value.
AlexsanderGusev15

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Yes indeed Now is the time to buy Bitcoin is very profitable because it began to cost less so all I recommend to invest and be rich)
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

if I ask it is the right time to buy btc because its low price is now and when the price is higher then you will have a bigger amount.
Harpawan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

If you are thinking about investing, time is now the right time to buy bitcoin.
In bitcoin history, now this is the lowest decrease for bitcoin.
By waiting for the next few days, we must be able to profit if bitcoin up again.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

I think now is a very good time, because the current market conditions are in a very low state. I don’t think it will take long before it will explode. I’m looking forward to its outbreak and I’ll continue to hold my bits. currency.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

i hope now is not a good price to go inside bitcoin because we still in correction moving and nobody known when its finish and we will Pumping again , but a lot of giant investors will go inside very soon i think !
morrisby25

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

On the off probability that the price of bitcoin drops or goes down then it's very the proper time to buy bitcoin. i'm not that on the far side any doubt on the grounds that often bitcoins price finishes up progressively elevated. Be that because it might, at this time, i will be able to state it's very the most effective time on the grounds that bitcoins price at this time drops, at that time within the event that you just purchase bitcoin now, at that time in a while within the event that you just can provide it once the price finishes up higher then you'll get such a good add.
centr

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

i'm not sure that is a good time to buy bitcoin now. i think you should make high quality analyse to understand when will be a time to enter at the market, as for me  Roll Eyes
RuslanSamui

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is already 7500. Everyone is advised to buy, but I'm worried that the price will continue to decline. If there is any information on this matter, I would read
Beabtc11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Definitely yes! It is the right time to buy bitcoin now a days. Since bitcoin price is very low at 7,461$,  you can buy as much as you can and keep it until bitcoin price will rise up again. For sure it will go higher for next month. If that the case bitcoin will rise again, your money will be double if you exchange for tgat time. Volatility of bitcoin price will always be there.
TelolettOm

Activity: 2044
Merit: 549

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

I can not say it right or not because the downward trend itself will still continue until it does not know when it would be better if you see a lot of data whether it is low and suitable to buy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
brio18

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

yes I think when the BTC price goes down is the time to buy, do not worry karen harega BTC I'm sure will go back up like now. the world is spinning, just as BTC is spinning, it used to go up and it is now down and will definitely return to the top again.
MetalGear

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin until the price is dropped. This is a great opportunity to invest now. Buy now and invest and wait a right time to gain high profit, we know the value is continues increasing.
jhamz03

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

In my opinion, yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin and wait for the time that price will rise up again. You dont have to worry, just relax and wait. Buy in more on the dips and sell at highs, this is really a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin now.
cunese

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

BTC is now close to the cost of mining, and the price of BTC is close to the bottom of the market. So you should be able to buy it.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

Yes. Now is the right time to buy digital assets such as bitcoin and ethereum. the price of these two coins is now very down and this is our chance to get a cheap price to buy a lot of coin
Nowherman

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

As time showed, buying Bitcoin for $ 11,000 was wrong. But, it seems to me, $ 6500 - $ 7000 dollars is a good level for BTC purchases.
Most likely the coin should grow to 9000-10000 USD.

appleyard

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

Today bitcoin are reaching the button price. This is the best time to buy bitcoin, but maybe bitcoin will reached another buttom mark to its value.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

Yes, it's a good time to buy a BTC. It's a very good time to save bitcoin. But if you do not like to gamble you do not get involved. All of the decisions are in the past so do not listen to the advice of others or not. That's all.
tienha9914

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

BTC is now close to the cost of mining, and the price of BTC so cheap. I think it's time to buy and hold some BTC!
puguh212

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

I dont think this is a good time to buy bitcoin, in february 2018 bitcoin even down to $ 6500, maybe if necessary to buying and holding, at that price ($ 6500) is the safe.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Yes, it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. Because of the cost of Bitcoin, it will increase in price at the end of the coming year. So right now to buy Bitcoin. If you buy Bitcoin then it can be sold at a good price after a few days.
Yes its the good time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is lesser. Grab this opportunity because i believe that the price of bitcoin will increase after months. Bitcoin dropping of price is normal, because bitcoin is volatile. Buy more bitcoin now then hold it for a long time, wait for the increase then sell it if the increase meet the profit you desired.
godfredmanu

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Bitcoins Price keeps going down and trending in same price range.The believe that such down in price of bitcoins is just for short term and will rise back is hold by many traders. If you are employ the classic strategy of buy low and sell high in your trading career; then this is the best time to buy bitcoins in large quantity and hold till it get back to the price it was in january .

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
siddu67

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

of course i think it is the good time to buy bitcoin.bitcoin is the most valuable investment.we can get a good amount of profits from bitcoin investment if we invest in bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low.at present bitcoin price is low so it is good time to buy BTC.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
KingOfWinterfell01

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Wait for it to go down a little more. It doesn't hurt if you wait just a tad bit more than the usual. I just feel like it'll go lower than $11,000. If it did, try to wait a little more longer and then when it goes lower than that, then that's the right time to buy. Invest with all of your money.

prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

I strongly agree on your opinion that, bitcoin price went back to 9.5k level yesterday but again started showing some recovery trend from today as the price is now 11.7k usd. So if you are thinking for a long term opportunity, then definitely go ahead and buy according to your risk taking capability. And adding also my opinion that,  think things are going to remain chaotic for the next 2 to 3 months so if someone is going to invest in Bitcoin then he should at least go with the systematic investment plan to do so. In addition, those who are believing in bitcoin in now a good chance and advantage to buy for it, believe that it will recover soon, so don't hesitate for it guys, if you have the money to invest go.
EmJay

Activity: 563

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

Actually, those who are believing in bitcoin in now a good chance and advantage to buy for it, believe that it will recover soon, so don't hesitate for it guys, if you have the money to invest go, if you have the bitcoin don't withdraw it all, as experts are saying it will recover this first quarter so we'll just to be patiently wait.
I Also believe that right now is the good time to buy bitcoin as the price is low. Keep holding it unt it pump again so that you will earn double. I think it is wise to buy and hold, for long trrm investment is much better.
Lektor188

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

I think it's not time to buy BTC since it may even fall by about 2K, bi when he has reduced it is necessary to catch this peak is
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Yes. Now is the right time to buy digital assets such as bitcoin and ethereum. the price of these two coins is now very down and this is our chance to get a cheap price to buy a lot of coin
I agree if you are not going to take advantage of the current price of bitcoin then when you're going to buy it, are you going to wait like all those people that but waited until the price of bitcoin was so high and then when the price went down they are now crying and screaming that bitcoin is a scam or something like that, this is the moment to buy bitcoin and if you don't you are going to regret it.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

you can choose to buy now or can choose to wait for price to reduce more, any decision you make is perfect but just make your analysis and observations right before you make any decision
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

In my opinion it's absolutely the perfect time, it's the moment or never. Because, the value would not be lower than that. In addition, by the end of 2018 the value will surely reach the 15 k USD. So it's a guaranteed investment, with a very low probability of failure.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

this is a good time to buy btc because of the low price of btc in the crypto market. so long before you get btc at a cheap price so you do not enjoy the time and your money

samiul12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

Yes. It is right time to invest in bitcoin. Because it's prize is too low from other years. But I hope it's prize become rise very soon.  If we don't invest in time some month after we must pay a big amount for a bitcoin. So I say it is right time to invest.
biksa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

The man asked whether it was good time to buy in January! I hope that at that moment he did not buy bitcoins, for obvious reasons now. Now is a good time to buy, but it's not a fact, because there are versions that bitcoin will drop down to $ 3000 ...
lamcouz

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

Bitcoin is the good investment for me and ii believe that it will return me more than the stock market and thus i have invest $50000 in bitcoin because i am used to it and just like last year growth bitcoin were not able to buy but hopefully the time is good to buy again bitcoin and the crypto is good to hold for the future and patience in holding is more beneficial than any other thing.
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

I think this is the time to invest in bitcoin, because the current price of bitcoin is decreasing due to the fluctuation of the crypto market, you can choose to buy now or can choose to wait for more discount. but bitcoin will rebuild its value and will thrive in the future, I'm sure the bitcoin value at the end of 2018 it will be $ 25000.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Even though the price is going down every day. I still believe that the price will soon be okay like before or let me say it would be better than before. Yes, it's a good time to buy bitcoin. The future is great.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

As the price of bitcoins have come down this is the right time to buy to bitcoins as there is still potential for the bitcoins to increase its price 10000 times more than the current value of bitcoins, so if you invest now you will be able enjoy good returns on your investment which could change your entire lifestyle. Good investors of bitcoins have said that there is potential for the bitcoins to reach $ 50000 USD by this year ending. So don't waste your time and invest your money on bitcoins.

Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Even though the price is going down every day. I still believe that the price will soon be okay like before or let me say it would be better than before. Yes, it's a good time to buy bitcoin. The future is great.

You are in good timing if you buy now because bitcoins price is falling deeply, giving a chance to those people who trust and wanted to invest in this coin. Its the perfect time to invest and hold it a couple of years or months, it will wake up again. Just be patient.
Ghayoor

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Bitcoin is the good investment for me and ii believe that it will return me more than the stock market and thus i have invest $50000 in bitcoin because i am used to it and just like last year growth bitcoin were not able to buy but hopefully the time is good to buy again bitcoin and the crypto is good to hold for the future and patience in holding is more beneficial than any other thing.
yes it's very good to buy bitcoin with low price then you can keep it on hold and then after some time you can sell with high price .
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Yes, this the good time to buy btc now, because the price is low so this is our opportunity that we don't need to think twice to buy. If we compare the price its low today, so before it will back to the highest price, just buy and keep it until it will increase again. Have a patience to wait, so that we can earn profit someday.
sumit2103

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

There is no doubt that it is the right time to invest in BTC as the market is going day by day. Some social media users are making rumors about the future of bitcoin even they know nothing about cryptocurrency. So there is a negativity about the future of bitcoin at the end of 2018. I think ups and downs are the what makes a market. So fluctuation in the price is very natural. Bitcoin has proven history of high rise. So anything can happen or history may be repeated. Just invest and forget it for the right time.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

Yes, this the good time to buy btc now, because the price is low so this is our opportunity that we don't need to think twice to buy. If we compare the price its low today, so before it will back to the highest price, just buy and keep it until it will increase again. Have a patience to wait, so that we can earn profit someday.

Good intentions will produce something very good in the future but you should know the risks you want from buying Bitcoin at the moment.
MoonSteel

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

If we see the price is now far down, maybe if we currently have enough funds. This is the right time.

Buy and sell it Bitcoin, we must be smart. If we are not clever in trade, we can be a loss. Not as long as its bitcoin up, where we have to buy, and wait until the price becomes up and we sell again. From there we get it to the advantage
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

It is not just good actually now is the perfect time to invest at bitcoin while value price is cheaper compare to last year ends. Invest bitcoin at a lower price is very profitable and maybe the best opportunity to earn high in the future. Buy bitcoin now and hold, time will come that you will ask yourselves that so much waste of time at not engaging earlier at bitcoin
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Good intentions will produce something very good in the future but you should know the risks you want from buying Bitcoin at the moment.
When you start investing, you're also start taking a risk. Yes its good time to buy bitcoin now because the price is dropping. Dropping of price of bitcoin does not means its going to die, it just normal because bitcoin is volatile. I suggest dont be affected by the dropping of bitcoin and dont panic, because i believe that the price of bitcoin will increase again. Its just a matter of time, we just have to trust and wait patiently for the increase of price of bitcoin.

GeorgiyBilyk

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

now there is a big sale bitcoin! I am sure that such a low price will no longer be! if anyone has the opportunity to invest, then this is the time when it's time! you can already watch the price fluctuations up!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
magmar

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Almost all the people are asking that thing and i always responds that yes it is a great time because the bitcoins are falling down and you can buy them a lot cheaper than before and we all know that they are expected to rise back up.into the market then that bitcoins you will buy are definitely gonna be huge when the time comes and the bitcoins are in the top again. Just take the risk and receive the reward in the future.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

First, ask yourself if you prefer to invest for trading purposes or for long-term. From experience, crypto market is cyclic, so you will definitely face a lot of huge spikes and dips.

When crypto market is bullish, you can identify (after a lot of research: team, roadmap, milestones etc.) some altcoins that will increase much more than BTC. Also, when the market is bearish, the majority of the altcoins will fail much more than BTC, doesn't matter too much the project behind. (even the best alts projects lost within the last 2-3 months more than 50% from their December 2017 value)

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
RyukkL

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

It's a good time, precisely because of that ... Because the btc has dropped in price, in a month it can rise again and then it will not be worth investing. Remember that it is a market that goes up and down according to demand and supply, take advantage of opportunities.
Chanock

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Yes its good time to buy bitcoin now because the price of it is too low. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is recovering from price dump and currently the value of bitcoin is around 7,500 USD and there are probably that the price of bitcoin rise this month of April mid. Lets wait see what will happen the price of bitcoin now. Buying of bitcoin now is giving chance to earn profit once the value constantly increase this month.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Yes it is good time to buy BTC. from the experience of Bitcoin investment I have seen that the price of Bitcoin increases and decreases frequently. as a result we should invest in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low and sell them at a good rate. At present the price of bitcoin is low for this reason I think it is good time to buy BTC.
Cointertrade

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

we all know that the market price of bitcoin now is that low it reach its lowest value so i think this gonna be the perfect time to buy bitcoin because as a businessman we should know when to buy and when to sell but i think this is the perfect time to buy and hold it until bitcoin price will pump up. what people say buy low sell high.

bellakrstna

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin was on the last week. It was about around $6k.
and now, you can monitor the price on the market, it is $7k++.
it has started to increased slowly.
knoxshaan

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

Yes, this is a great time opportunity to purchased bitcoin.  We can expext more great opportunities such as earning money.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251