Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good time to buy BTC?  (Read 1234 times)
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Yes it is. But anytime is always a good time to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin always decrease in the first quarter of the year. then always increase in the last quarter or the last month of the year. The reason why bitcoin decreases its because the very fast phase of increasing it's value every last quarter of the year. This is just my observation its up to you how will you manage things. A little tip for you. Conduct a little research and ask why is that happening.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

It's the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very low. If you buy some bitcoin and keep its safely, you will be profitable next time.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

Well it was a good time to buy when it was 7k or even lower one week ago but if you can afford to buy at this price and hold it long enough it is a good entry point for you yes. Also you can invest in some really low alts or ICO's.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

2 Weeks too late to buy at the lowest price this year, but still in time too buy for a relatively low price of 10K. If you've missed out, now is the time for sure.

tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

No boss it is not good time to buy BTC Cheesy Cheesy I think it is the best time to buy BTC. if you want to earn through Bitcoin then personally I will suggest everyone that we should invest in or buy Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low and should sell them when its price is high. since now the price of Bitcoin is very low I think we should buy BTC now.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

is it a right time to buy btc??
what are the chances of bitcoin rise?
No one can tell you exactly how bitcoin will change in the future. What he gave you is his guess. We understand and analyze the future trends of bitcoin before investing in bitcoin and then decide whether to buy bitcoins.
Right everyone has different thinking about bitcoin so if you will see the bitcoin demand and needs in market you will be able to make bitcoin price analysis. Price of bitcoin according to me is a bit low price so buy now and wait for more than couple of year so you will get profit and will be able to buy more bitcoin in future, it is perfect time as price is quite affordable and low, apart from it every time is goof time for bitcoin.
IsaiahAdam

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

is it a right time to buy btc??
what are the chances of bitcoin rise?
No one knows how the price of bitcoins will change. We can only guess. As we prepare to invest in bitcoins, we need to determine whether bitcoin's future development depends on it.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

The good time to buy Bitcoin is when its being traded at low price,so that you can have good portion of BTC.Currently BTC is standing at around $10,500 which is also good price to invest,as it will hike very soon.Imagine if you would have invested on 6th Feb-18 when its price fell down to $5984,and if you sell your investment now,certainly you would get good return over your investment.However you can invest now,but you have to invest much amount to get appreciable proportion of BTC at least you could earn good profit.When the price of BTC is low,its always advisable to make investment as much as you can.BTC is very volatile and carries high risk and high return.BTC is being speculated to reach between $25k to $30k in 2018,so its good to invest now.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

I think this is a time or i should say a perfect time to buy bitcoin,because in every single day the bitcoin will increase and some says that by next month they will increase the price of bitcoin, but i dont know why they get that information. hopefully it will so that those who buy will get a good profit.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 03:47:07 PM by Thyristor

It's definitely is a good time to invest now.Bitcoin has proven time and time again to be a good investment.Many people here get caught up in that hype and will tell you to dive when in reality you shouldn't.Experts predict that BTC will keep rising to eventually reach 40k$-60k$ at the end of the year.I believe hold is gold in future but not for every coin.BTC is absolutely future asset i think no doubt.BTC now under 10k$ so i think don't miss this good opportunity.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

Bitcoin prices may still go down, and if you want to make investments maybe now is the time because someday bitcoin will definitely go up again.
Yes, bitcoin price now still go down, if you want to earn more profits buy more bitcoin now then invest and a long term. Because in a few bitcoins will rise again.

bronzebeard

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

I think buying now could be a good idea!
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Bitcoin prices may still go down, and if you want to make investments maybe now is the time because someday bitcoin will definitely go up again.
Yes, bitcoin price now still go down, if you want to earn more profits buy more bitcoin now then invest and a long term. Because in a few bitcoins will rise again.
I think so ,the bitcoin is slowly rising each day that is why I believe that we need to buy it at this point of time before it rise until such time that we cannot afford to buy it i believe that we have the a big opportunity to gain through buy and selling that is why I suggest that we must buy bitcoin now before its too late.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Of course it the best time to buy Bitcoin. Its gold to get bitcoin at this rate.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Yes the price will rise for bitcoin but not very much because there are many alternative coins now.
So it is best to invest in other cryptos like litecoin or ripple which will give you higher profits.
But bitcoin will always the best choice on having an investment in the world of crypto. Sad to say that doing or dealing a lot of time on doubting bitcoin will only lead for wasted opportunity. I think it is  better to have a good time on learning process where we could educate ourselves and find a great ways on earning bitcoin or gaining profit out of our investments.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

It is always a good time to buy and invest bitcoins. When the price is down you could buy bitcoins on "discount". When you buy bitcoin at a high price you could expect an increase since usually price increases of bitcoin indicate that it will be continuous rises.
cogent.tolik

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

I think that the price will not be reduced. As the price recently declined to 6k dollars. Now there should be only increase in value.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Yes of course. Now is grtheat time to buy bitcoin and altcoins as much as you can. If you didn`t invested earlier, do it now
This is the great time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, the more the better. Invest now and experience how to earn more money. Investing in bitcoin is you give to change your life become successful.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

No one knows when bitcoin will rise, and its prices are changing. We need risk assessment before we invest in bitcoins. If you want to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you can buy it now.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

I believe that good, below 9,000 more not shall go.  Now we can see a nice infusion of bitcoin. in connection with these prices has increased significantly in recent years. all major investors are entering the market. This is just the beginning - the new year in China has just begun!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: