Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good time to buy BTC?  (Read 1234 times)
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Bitcoin is at a very low level. Most subcoins are low with bitcoin. You can earn good money, whether for investment or for sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

That price is low for BTC , but everything can happen.
I would say yes you can buy BTC now. But if I was buying BTC I would not buy a lot.
As of now the price of bitcoin is quite low and its an opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoin. Anytime and anywhere you can buy bitcoin and I suggest you must buy bitcoin because it will help you to gain much income and it will help you to multiply your money. If you have a lot of money you must bitcoin buy you if you do not enough money just buy dip so that you can still earn money.
Ittybittybitcoiner

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

It’s low, just not at its lowest point.  Buying bitcoin Is n get a bad time to invest in it if your looking for the long term.  If your in it for the trading side of things it’s also a good time to buy.  The thing to figure out is if the time to sell is right for you.  As you stated it went up to $20k not long ago and it’s predicted to go up much higher by years end.  These coins that are solid such as btc will be around for a long time and not many people are even aware of what a bitcoin is so what do you think is going to happen when all these people get involved?  Exactly, it will skyrocket.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

before to buy bitcoin we should always see all price pereryranan because now is the time to buy tepai bitcoin until it reaches the cheapest price this can lead to your defeat.
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

For us now it's a very good timing to buy bitcoins. As its price has lowed down a bit and all the investors rushed to buy it. Its price is definitely going grow now.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Yes it is a very good time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is lesser in these days as compare to another days so go for it.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

I think it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoinprice is little low now. So that we can buy bitcoin in very cheap rate and hold it for the future. We already know that bitcoin reached 19k$+ in a few months ego. And we all are hoping bitcoin will reach 30k$+ in 2018. That is why i think it is the best time to buy BTC now.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

is it a right time to buy btc??
what are the chances of bitcoin rise?
Very difficult question. Such advice dangerous. But if you asked, I say that chance catch BTC more cheaper will be. https://ru.tradingview.com/x/gEfGeOdt/

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

Yes it is, the market is red and bitcoin prices is at Avery low level, this is one other best times you can acquire BTC at a friendly price and hold them till the market gets back on track. so yes acquire and invest on BTC if you can

CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

A big yes. It’s the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin. You never know what may happen and when the market goes well. Don’t waste time and buy it.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Yes it is definitely a great time to buy into bitcoin. Don't leave it too long as it may be too late since the price fluctuates so rapidly it is hard to keep up so when there are times like this you need to take full advantage of them. Buy in more on the dips and sell at highs.
I absolutely aggree with you. But bitcoin when it is still low in price and when you do buy it. Hold your bitcoins and just be patience in holding it. Don't rush in selling your bitcoins, trust me it will be worth it when the right time comes.
BennyOnions

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Great time to buy.  Unless you think it will never surpass 12K again then don’t buy.  I think we all know that BTC will rise up again so there is lots of potential for you.  Good luck!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1652489)
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I think buying btc is really depend on the amount that we can afford to loss, and also with our faith and trust on the btc. Because if we trust bitcoin we can really gain through holding btc in a long term, because even if the bitcoin today is slowly rising we cannot really say that it will stop rising soon because some speculation says bitcoin will really rise up to $50k  at the end of the year so then if we are going to buy and hold maybe we can get a double profit someday.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

The price of BTC should be around for a long time at $12,000, which is a key position. If I break through $12,000, I should be holding my BTC for a long time.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

is it a right time to buy btc??
what are the chances of bitcoin rise?

I think it's stable now at being right there. Soon there will be a price hike because this price drop happened. For me it is the best time to buy Bitcoin because once it goes up you'll have easy profit just wait for it to make a price hike. It will go up most likely predicted by other Bitcoin experts and also my friends who invested into Bitcoin already said that this will happen after the price drop. You should risk for your own self though, if you want profit then risk it, we don't know what rewards may come to you if you do.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

yes now that's the right time to buy a bitcoin because the price is low today so when the price rises it's high enough to earn that.
simibd

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

This is clearly a great time to do the bitcoin.Because bitcoin has come down to the price reduction,now the price has decreased.so now the big opportunity to buy bitcoin.Then get the good profift by selling the price on the back
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

In my opinion, the BTC will reach the historical max ($ 20,000) and will go to a new record. So now is the time to buy BTC .
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

For me, I'd rather keep my btc for now rather than selling it because we all Know that btc  value are still high and It's holding me back.
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

It is still a good time to buy bitcoin although the price is abit high but not to worry because it's price will still rise as the year goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: