Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good time to buy BTC?  (Read 1234 times)
puguh212

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

I dont think this is a good time to buy bitcoin, in february 2018 bitcoin even down to $ 6500, maybe if necessary to buying and holding, at that price ($ 6500) is the safe.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Yes, it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. Because of the cost of Bitcoin, it will increase in price at the end of the coming year. So right now to buy Bitcoin. If you buy Bitcoin then it can be sold at a good price after a few days.
Yes its the good time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is lesser. Grab this opportunity because i believe that the price of bitcoin will increase after months. Bitcoin dropping of price is normal, because bitcoin is volatile. Buy more bitcoin now then hold it for a long time, wait for the increase then sell it if the increase meet the profit you desired.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Bitcoins Price keeps going down and trending in same price range.The believe that such down in price of bitcoins is just for short term and will rise back is hold by many traders. If you are employ the classic strategy of buy low and sell high in your trading career; then this is the best time to buy bitcoins in large quantity and hold till it get back to the price it was in january .

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

of course i think it is the good time to buy bitcoin.bitcoin is the most valuable investment.we can get a good amount of profits from bitcoin investment if we invest in bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low.at present bitcoin price is low so it is good time to buy BTC.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

is it a right time to buy btc??
what are the chances of bitcoin rise?

Wait for it to go down a little more. It doesn't hurt if you wait just a tad bit more than the usual. I just feel like it'll go lower than $11,000. If it did, try to wait a little more longer and then when it goes lower than that, then that's the right time to buy. Invest with all of your money.

prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

Bitcoin price went back to 9.5k level yesterday but again started showing some recovery trend from today as the price is now 11.7k usd. So if you are thinking for a long term opportunity, then definitely go ahead and buy according to your risk taking capability. However, don't invest all your money to bitcoin only, diversify to altcoins like ETH, XRP as well. This will give you support during hard times.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, bitcoin price went back to 9.5k level yesterday but again started showing some recovery trend from today as the price is now 11.7k usd. So if you are thinking for a long term opportunity, then definitely go ahead and buy according to your risk taking capability. And adding also my opinion that,  think things are going to remain chaotic for the next 2 to 3 months so if someone is going to invest in Bitcoin then he should at least go with the systematic investment plan to do so. In addition, those who are believing in bitcoin in now a good chance and advantage to buy for it, believe that it will recover soon, so don't hesitate for it guys, if you have the money to invest go.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

Actually, those who are believing in bitcoin in now a good chance and advantage to buy for it, believe that it will recover soon, so don't hesitate for it guys, if you have the money to invest go, if you have the bitcoin don't withdraw it all, as experts are saying it will recover this first quarter so we'll just to be patiently wait.
I Also believe that right now is the good time to buy bitcoin as the price is low. Keep holding it unt it pump again so that you will earn double. I think it is wise to buy and hold, for long trrm investment is much better.
Lektor188

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

I think it's not time to buy BTC since it may even fall by about 2K, bi when he has reduced it is necessary to catch this peak is
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Yes. Now is the right time to buy digital assets such as bitcoin and ethereum. the price of these two coins is now very down and this is our chance to get a cheap price to buy a lot of coin
I agree if you are not going to take advantage of the current price of bitcoin then when you're going to buy it, are you going to wait like all those people that but waited until the price of bitcoin was so high and then when the price went down they are now crying and screaming that bitcoin is a scam or something like that, this is the moment to buy bitcoin and if you don't you are going to regret it.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

you can choose to buy now or can choose to wait for price to reduce more, any decision you make is perfect but just make your analysis and observations right before you make any decision
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

In my opinion it's absolutely the perfect time, it's the moment or never. Because, the value would not be lower than that. In addition, by the end of 2018 the value will surely reach the 15 k USD. So it's a guaranteed investment, with a very low probability of failure.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

this is a good time to buy btc because of the low price of btc in the crypto market. so long before you get btc at a cheap price so you do not enjoy the time and your money

samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

as bitcoin price has come too low from 17000$ to 11000$ , im just curious now will it will decrease more?

is it a right time to buy btc??
what are the chances of bitcoin rise?
Yes. It is right time to invest in bitcoin. Because it's prize is too low from other years. But I hope it's prize become rise very soon.  If we don't invest in time some month after we must pay a big amount for a bitcoin. So I say it is right time to invest.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

The man asked whether it was good time to buy in January! I hope that at that moment he did not buy bitcoins, for obvious reasons now. Now is a good time to buy, but it's not a fact, because there are versions that bitcoin will drop down to $ 3000 ...
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

Bitcoin is the good investment for me and ii believe that it will return me more than the stock market and thus i have invest $50000 in bitcoin because i am used to it and just like last year growth bitcoin were not able to buy but hopefully the time is good to buy again bitcoin and the crypto is good to hold for the future and patience in holding is more beneficial than any other thing.
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

I think this is the time to invest in bitcoin, because the current price of bitcoin is decreasing due to the fluctuation of the crypto market, you can choose to buy now or can choose to wait for more discount. but bitcoin will rebuild its value and will thrive in the future, I'm sure the bitcoin value at the end of 2018 it will be $ 25000.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Even though the price is going down every day. I still believe that the price will soon be okay like before or let me say it would be better than before. Yes, it's a good time to buy bitcoin. The future is great.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

As the price of bitcoins have come down this is the right time to buy to bitcoins as there is still potential for the bitcoins to increase its price 10000 times more than the current value of bitcoins, so if you invest now you will be able enjoy good returns on your investment which could change your entire lifestyle. Good investors of bitcoins have said that there is potential for the bitcoins to reach $ 50000 USD by this year ending. So don't waste your time and invest your money on bitcoins.

Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Even though the price is going down every day. I still believe that the price will soon be okay like before or let me say it would be better than before. Yes, it's a good time to buy bitcoin. The future is great.

You are in good timing if you buy now because bitcoins price is falling deeply, giving a chance to those people who trust and wanted to invest in this coin. Its the perfect time to invest and hold it a couple of years or months, it will wake up again. Just be patient.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Bitcoin is the good investment for me and ii believe that it will return me more than the stock market and thus i have invest $50000 in bitcoin because i am used to it and just like last year growth bitcoin were not able to buy but hopefully the time is good to buy again bitcoin and the crypto is good to hold for the future and patience in holding is more beneficial than any other thing.
yes it's very good to buy bitcoin with low price then you can keep it on hold and then after some time you can sell with high price .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: