Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who here already pre-ordered the Monarch 28 nm Bitcoin mining card Huh
Yes I pre-ordered the Monarch and I have high HOPEs BFL will deliver on time
Nope not me, Mama didn't raise no fool
Yes, I pre-ordered it and now Im trying to sell it (make me an offer, Please!)
I regret buying the Monarch

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Who here already pre-ordered the Monarch 28 nm Bitcoin mining card ???  (Read 16226 times)
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:04:17 PM

Call for institutional pricing  Roll Eyes  -- Know 3 people that left message for Dave (self included) and no return call

48 hours later -- oh yeah - we are full now - F' off

We (the BTC mining community) have a sick relationship with BFL  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:07:37 PM

Call for institutional pricing  Roll Eyes  -- Know 3 people that left message for Dave (self included) and no return call

48 hours later -- oh yeah - we are full now - F' off

We (the BTC mining community) have a sick relationship with BFL  Grin

lol, I was about to contact them about this. Thanks for saving my time!
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 05:13:44 PM

Wait... let me get this straight... now people are complaining that I'm giving an estimate on when you'll receive your product if you order now and I'm not being optimistic enough about it, immediately after complaining that my previous estimates were too optimistic?  And ya'll wonder why people think some of you are completely insane. 

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:16:45 PM

Wait... let me get this straight... now people are complaining that I'm giving an estimate on when you'll receive your product if you order now and I'm not being optimistic enough about it, immediately after complaining that my previous estimates were too optimistic?  And ya'll wonder why people think some of you are completely insane. 

Go away idiot.  Tongue  Roll Eyes
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:21:13 PM

Wait... let me get this straight... now people are complaining that I'm giving an estimate on when you'll receive your product if you order now and I'm not being optimistic enough about it, immediately after complaining that my previous estimates were too optimistic?  And ya'll wonder why people think some of you are completely insane.  

I am not complaining about the estimate at all.  I am complaining I never received a call (nor did my colleagues) that would have led to a more informed buying decision.  I believe we all called within 1-2 hours of the ad going live on the site.  For "Institutional Miners" to make a multi-million dollar decision on a Sunday with no time for a visit or technical review Huh

That said, the estimate now moving out 1 month+ removes any desire to purchase the product.

On a more positive note - My 2nd MiniRig arrived and is ripping at damn near 500 Gh/s  Grin

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:25:59 PM

Go away idiot.  Tongue  Roll Eyes

I prefer retard Smiley

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:27:43 PM

complaining that my previous estimates were too optimistic?

No, no, your previous estimates of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September were quite accurate!

Buy & Hold
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:43:13 PM

Wait... let me get this straight... now people are complaining that I'm giving an estimate on when you'll receive your product if you order now and I'm not being optimistic enough about it, immediately after complaining that my previous estimates were too optimistic?  And ya'll wonder why people think some of you are completely insane.  
Because you are optimistic.

------------------

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:48:45 PM

IF Inaba says "November" or "December",
Declare, "February" + (FUnction, nextyear)
Else IF Inaba says "January" or "February",
Declare, "April to September" + (FUnction, nextyear)
End IF

IF Error, Declare "Inaba did it!"
Else, Declare "Sonny Ran away with your money positive ROI?"

Loop
aoshea

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:51:54 PM

Anyone looking for a date; I'm a french model

I sell Bhut Jolokia "Ghost" Chili seeds and other hot pepper seeds for BTC. PM me for details.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:52:08 PM

When people order, you tell them November/December on the order page.
Yet you just delayed that date by 2 months to January 2014.
What changed in the last 3 days that caused a 2 month delay?
Why are you choosing to hide this new delay from your customers when they order?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
patnor1011

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:24:27 AM

End of the year.  Undecided
What year?  Grin
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:41:34 AM

End of the year.  Undecided
What year?  Grin

Loz.....sad but true we where making these jokes 12 months ago

"End of the Year lolz what 2013 ......"

Now

"End of the Year lolz what 2014 ......"

Next year it wont be the "MONARCH" but the

"ANAL INTERCEPTER 10000"

Let it arse fuck you for this year and into the next as you watch your potential ROI disappear before your very eyes.....This SCAM proudly brought to you by BFL & Josh..

When it comes to fucking you in the arse we are the experts with years of experience of arse fucking people from all over the world

Dont be fooled by other vendors when it comes to stealing your money and fucking you in the arse we are the best

So do yourself a favour and Upgrade again to our next PONZI inspired VAPORWARE --

The "ANAL INTERCEPTER 10000"   its built on 0 nanometer technology ....how can we prove this ..well it does not exist or never will it exist

So Its self eveident 0 nanameter technology...If you dont understand ...you dont know how bitcoin works  (TradeMark Pending)

Also Look out for our NEW & Imporved  BTC removal service... for a small fee of 10% cost on all the BTC that we remove from your wallet

...We will RID YOURSELF OF ANY BTC that you have  GURANTEED NO REFUNDS ON THE REMOVAL SERVICE AS WE ARE IN FULL BTC REMOVAL PRODUCTION and we have counted on your btc being in our wallet already ..thanks

..lolz Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
batt01

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:43:24 AM

End of the year.  Undecided
What year?  Grin

Septober or Octember 2014 is my best guess. It depends if we can get the world to create two new months for BFL. BFL and decide where to insert the two new months, that way they only hve to get the year right. Of course it might take till 2015 to get the new months inserted, then BFL can still deliver on sched.

YipYip

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:49:11 AM

You need help  Sad

OBJECT NOT FOUND
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:51:43 AM

i'm confused. besides BFL paying this board for advertising is there any other reason they don't have a scammer or some kind of "keep away" tag to them?

ok
YipYip

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:55:47 AM

i'm confused. besides BFL paying this board for advertising is there any other reason they don't have a scammer or some kind of "keep away" tag to them?

Good question.....They have bought OFF the MODS with BTC Advertising....

We had a vote with 1000+ votes &  80%+ of the community asking for scammer tag ...I would be happy just with "UNTRUSTWORTHY" but BTC speaks louder than  the community...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:32:46 AM

The Monarch is vaporware. Where is there ANY evidence of the designs for the chip and PCIe board?

If you pre-ordered this you are effectively risking a very very very long wait just to get to a prototype and the specifications are pure fiction as there has yet to be any engineering done on this product. It is vaporware, imaginary, speculative and not worth anything at this point as there is nothing on the drawing board. Who is doing the design for the chips, the PCB? Do they have the know how and experience? Why would any put money down on this?

Code:
Vaporware (ou em inglês britânico: Vapourware) é um software ou hardware que é anunciado 
por um desenvolvedor muito antes do seu lançamento, mas que nunca chega a entrar em produção,
tenha ou não seu ciclo de desenvolvimento sido postergado. O termo implica fraude, ou, no mínimo,
um otimismo sem garantias; isto é, implica que o anunciante sabe que o desenvolvimento do produto
está ainda numa fase muito preliminar para respaldar declarações responsáveis sobre sua data de
conclusão, características ou mesmo praticabilidade.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:38:18 PM

If someone can find all of Josh's personal information, including what property he owns, the next step is to Lien his personal property for theft and fraud. Anyone who has a claim against Josh, should step forward and seize his personal property. I think it might be time for people to take back what belongs to them.
   If I were dumb enough to be fucked over by Butterfly Labs, I would hire someone to track Josh home and find out where he lives, his car, his bank account etc., Then I would lien every personal item within 100 ft of him, including his wife's property, if he has one, and she has any. I would have his bank accounts seized by the Sheriffs, I would make sure to take every single item he owns.  Cool

Josh works for the company, he's a spokesperson, not the owner. Also it's an incorporated corporation- he's not personally liable anyway. Please don't needlessly be a jerk, you've obviously been around for a while so you know this place is full of jerks. No need to add to it. Companies miss their deadlines all the time. BFL more then most. Anyone doing business with them should take this for granted at this point.

more or less retired.
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:26:01 PM

Re: [FAILED]Butterfly Labs 30 day countdown to the end of September

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285659.460

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: