Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:23:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MONERO in 5 years  (Read 832 times)
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

5 years? No one can predict what will happen even in a month or so. Maybe in 5 years cryptocurrencies will almost completely extinct, it's just stupid to make such long term predictions.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

My prediction monero will be a major competitor of bitcoin in 3 years.
Because monero pretty much in demand and fast deals. That will cost more than most people would expect today.
MONERO is one of the coolest coins I've ever known after a year entering the cryptocurrency market. XMR has this stability because it has a huge support community from capable investors, I believe in the next five years Monero will be worth at least $ 2000 for sure Its support from investors will increase with the crypto market and people will not overlook the opportunity to invest in Monero.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

I see this is an altcoin monero has good prospects in the future. It is unfortunate when not utilizing this coin to invest in the long term.
SunMixer

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

What would be your price target for 2023?. This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW
Let's say that a coin is promising, what its price will not be like even to foresee, but I think that we will not be disappointed in it. So while there is time to buy it's time to do it, and then wait and watch.
mr_denz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

I am very excited to invest in this coin. I believe the price will keep increasing from year to year. Trust me Cool
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Here is the Monero address: 4AYhVqhdEdkNSXT8UFjzAALAg4NMYURUjWdiNZCEzBTbWwkNXo1BTRCZzTcjYYDpdivhSUwG3kPV8hb T7vEzBgKRg4UW2b8z

Run the script: https://github.com/DotNetRussell/MoneroUserScraper to obtain the IP addresses "213.114.82.127", "82.161.134.181", "73.150.225.122", ... the Monero wallets and nodes. Those that are constantly located are servers/pools/miners, which occasionally are wallets: https://dotnetrussell.com/index.php/2017/10/21/locating-monero-users-via-transaction-broadcasts/
Found the IP-addresses of members of the network Monero - is not anonymous.

What should I do more for investigation? It's not enough?

Yes, can you tell me where is now money from that address. You seems to be a professional. I hope you will give me exact address ( not monero address, but house where this guy holds it).  And not just where went from this Monero address, but where ended up at the end. Monero is circulating a lot.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

It's hard to say where Monero will be in USD, as it will depend of BTC price. What is quite sure in my opinion is that monero will progress against BTC. States are trying to regulate the market and anonymous coins will be used by a lot of user who will wish to not declare what they own  Tongue

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

What would be your price target for 2023?. This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW

I agree with Monero being a fundamentally strong coin. Always keep it part of my blockfolio.

itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

I still can not understand why are you worried about the price in more than three years from now.. Just relax, no one knows if the total marketcap will increase or not. Just have some patience, and you will see that it will increase anyways, doens't matter what.
Yos Sudarso

Activity: 108

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

Here is the Monero address: 4AYhVqhdEdkNSXT8UFjzAALAg4NMYURUjWdiNZCEzBTbWwkNXo1BTRCZzTcjYYDpdivhSUwG3kPV8hb T7vEzBgKRg4UW2b8z

Run the script: https://github.com/DotNetRussell/MoneroUserScraper to obtain the IP addresses "213.114.82.127", "82.161.134.181", "73.150.225.122", ... the Monero wallets and nodes. Those that are constantly located are servers/pools/miners, which occasionally are wallets: https://dotnetrussell.com/index.php/2017/10/21/locating-monero-users-via-transaction-broadcasts/

Yes, can you tell me where is now money from that address. You seems to be a professional. I hope you will give me exact address ( not monero address, but house where this guy holds it).  And not just where went from this Monero address, but where ended up at the end. Monero is circulating a lot.
i'm sorry but i think crypto not work just like that sir
event BTC, ETH can not do that too

i think monero has potential to grow
but since it has too much competitor, it should do something to gain more popularity

licemer11

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

If the creators of the Monero will develop their product and properly position it on the market, it will have a good future.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

but since it has too much competitor, it should do something to gain more popularity

What competition? Even the serious privacy projects can't figure out that you never make privacy optional--it limits the anonymity set and ruins fungibility. Until another project takes privacy seriously, Monero is the only game in town.

dimkainvest

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

It is difficult to say how much will cost XMR. But I think that the price will be around $50k. This is a very promising coin.

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

I would not say that a very low price. But maybe it will grow to 1000$ this year. In general, this is the best coin with anonymity!  Cool

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

What would be your price target for 2023?.This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW
First things first,i do accept the unlimited block size,but the price does not depend upon the size of the block  Tongue there are many variables in favor of bitcoin to be so successful when it comes to it market price for people to trust and invest heavily in it,that cannot be said to the rest of the coins,is it truly anonymous ,are you sure there is no back door,lets see what the future holds.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

What competition? Even the serious privacy projects can't figure out that you never make privacy optional--it limits the anonymity set and ruins fungibility. Until another project takes privacy seriously, Monero is the only game in town.

Did you ever think some projects take privacy so seriously that even your giant ego are unaware of their coming?  Cool

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

Did you ever think some projects take privacy so seriously that even your giant ego are unaware of their coming?  Cool

You mean that vaporware worked on by a developer who won't even reveal what projects he's worked on? I don't need to see it, I can smell that pile of shit a mile away.

batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

2023 wow you sure u can hold that long? And what the hell u mean with UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE u mean unlimited coin supply? Like ethereum? this could be a positive thing if they scaled inflation in later years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BitcoinSkull

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

Did you ever think some projects take privacy so seriously that even your giant ego are unaware of their coming?  Cool

You mean that vaporware worked on by a developer who won't even reveal what projects he's worked on? I don't need to see it, I can smell that pile of shit a mile away.

Just like you could see Dash was shit from a mile away too? But then while you were FUD'ing that it went from $7 -> $1000 over a few years. I don't think you're such a good source on what could/could not be competition over a long period of time.  Huh
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Too bad you couldn't convince enough people the same in your scam accusation thread. Why would the developer of a privacy focused cryptocurrency that is the only one controversial enough to actually work in TOR blocked regions, and therefore be illegal, post a resume of their previous employment so someone like yourself (who has no background in cryptography) can make a judgement?

Anyways, as I said on the first page of this thread, Monero has a great future. I think 50K in 5 fir 1 Monero in 5 years.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: