Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Several Rx 580  (Read 485 times)
Techis404 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Hello,

With prices sky high i'm certainly willing to part with my AMD cards. I'm asking a premium comparable to the prices on Amazon or Ebay, I dont really want to sell, but at these prices i'm ok parting with them.

12x Rx580 8gb Red Devil Powercolor

4x Gigabyte Rx580 8gb

2x XFX Rx580 8gb

2x Msi Rx580 V1

1x Sapphire Nitro Rx580 8gb

3x Rx570 Msi

All except 5 of them are modded. In use for about 4 weeks now on Ethereum. Only willing to "break up" all the devils or all the others together. $500ea I'll take crypto obviously but with a 3% premium.

I realize this isn't a great deal but again i'm not overly motivated to sell. Thanks
wellfried

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Prices are crazy right now.  What are your prices, roughtly?

I found some stuff here that wasn't too crazy: https://crypto-rigs.io/

Got a couple with no issue - curious what you are selling these for?
akaros
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Builder of big stable mining farms since 2011.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

Where is it located? Shipping to Slovakia (EU) possible?

I'm builder of big stable mining farms
//from USB block erupters in past to S21 now. //mainly repairing miners from Bitmain, I am also cheap source for original Antminer parts.
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

Hello,

With prices sky high i'm certainly willing to part with my AMD cards. I'm asking a premium comparable to the prices on Amazon or Ebay, I dont really want to sell, but at these prices i'm ok parting with them.

4x Gigabyte Rx580 8gb

2x XFX Rx580 8gb

2x Msi Rx580 V1

3x Rx570 Msi

All except 5 of them are modded. In use for about 4 weeks now on Ethereum. Only willing to "break up" all the devils or all the others together. $500ea I'll take crypto obviously but with a 3% premium.

I realize this isn't a great deal but again i'm not overly motivated to sell. Thanks

Nop. Descent miners won't buy this garbages $500 each. Go hunting newbies who know absolutely nothing and are fool enough to believe gpu mining remains more than a couple of other weeks so promising.

Imo, 500 bucks is even too much for a glorious 1070 with its endless advantages against AMD toys. I'll just wait for the crash and if it takes more than two weeks to happen(unlikely) then I'll consider fees under $400 (still toooo much) for a useless cheap like rx 580.
Bburns4667

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

Hello,

4x Gigabyte Rx580 8gb

2x XFX Rx580 8gb

2x Msi Rx580 V1

3x Rx570 Msi

Nop. Descent miners won't buy this garbages $500 each. Go hunting newbies who know absolutely nothing and are fool enough to believe gpu mining remains more than a couple of other weeks so promising.

Imo, 500 bucks is even too much for a glorious 1070 with its endless advantages against AMD toys. I'll just wait for the crash and if it takes more than two weeks to happen(unlikely) then I'll consider fees under $400 (still toooo much) for a useless cheap like rx 580.

Word... I just want a fair deal for good gpus quit scalping prices your a part of the problem. No decent miner is gonna buy something that’s gonna ROI in lik 5 months
Techis404 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

My friend, I clearly said this wasn't a good deal. Not sure why you feel the need to come in and blast me for high prices when i'm being fully transparent. The prices are insane right now and PEOPLE ARE PAYING IT. Why wouldn't I at least consider selling AMD cards which I care to part with?

I agree 500 is too much, but i'm not buying them. If someone is willing to pay 500 who are you to say they shouldn't, or I shouldn't be selling? Buzz off
aliashraf
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

My friend, I clearly said this wasn't a good deal. Not sure why you feel the need to come in and blast me for high prices when i'm being fully transparent. The prices are insane right now and PEOPLE ARE PAYING IT. Why wouldn't I at least consider selling AMD cards which I care to part with?

I agree 500 is too much, but i'm not buying them. If someone is willing to pay 500 who are you to say they shouldn't, or I shouldn't be selling? Buzz off

What's this? A new ripping methodology? What's the label? Transparent Ripping, TR  go file a a patent Wink Grin
Techis404 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Im not here to do anybody any favors. If people are willing to pay $700 for a 580, who are you to say i'm wrong for selling it to them?
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Can you post a picture of the rigs and cards with your username and date please especially since you have a newbie account.

thanks
64dimensions

Activity: 578
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

Im not here to do anybody any favors. If people are willing to pay $700 for a 580, who are you to say i'm wrong for selling it to them?

If amazon can entertain negative seller/product comments from anyone, certainly this message board can too.

In particular on the marketplace sections of this MB, both well intentioned sellers and buyers come here frequently to sell stuff at a lower price under trusted conditions. It is a common refrain that buyers/sellers of computer hardware come here first before going to ebay because the level of transaction risk/cost for buyers and sellers is lower than on ebay.

In my opinion, people such as yourself are to some degree, monetizing the reputation of this forum especially when trying to charge higher prices.
ejzok

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

Can't blame him for selling a high price due to high demands tho... It's how the market works.

Price for 570/580 in my area is around $500~600 too, 1070Ti went up to $800~900, yea I know it's crazy, but people are buying it... (not me obviously).
aliashraf
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

Can't blame him for selling a high price due to high demands tho... It's how the market works.

Price for 570/580 in my area is around $500~600 too, 1070Ti went up to $800~900, yea I know it's crazy, but people are buying it... (not me obviously).
Neither me   Cheesy
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

I'll sell mine for that price.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
aliashraf
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

me either  Cheesy
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

me either  Cheesy

I haven't got a PM yet, i guess people don't actually buy GPUs for that price Sad

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
olaf_d

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

me either  Cheesy

I haven't got a PM yet, i guess people don't actually buy GPUs for that price Sad

No, they don't.
aliashraf
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

me either  Cheesy

me neither Grin
vahousehead

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

me either  Cheesy

No, they don't.

Yeah, they do. Cheesy Head on over to eBay, Amazon, Newegg, etc...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-Dual-RX-580-8GB-OC-edition-GPU-New-In-Box-AMD-mining-card-Free-Shipping/132487663145

Wink
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

Yup. Those prices are what people are willing to pay right now. I sold 20x RX 580 8gb for 610 each (new in box) without any issues.  Sold out in a day.

The demand is way over what the supply is.  Distributor are 1000+ quantity in backorders.

me either  Cheesy

No, they don't.

Yeah, they do. Cheesy Head on over to eBay, Amazon, Newegg, etc...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-Dual-RX-580-8GB-OC-edition-GPU-New-In-Box-AMD-mining-card-Free-Shipping/132487663145

Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: