Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRGINITY before getting married  (Read 2062 times)
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

Internet has really change the minds of youth on how they act and one of them is becoming agressive on pre-marital sex. It's becoming more accepted in the past and if you are a male, you get ridicule if you are still a virgin on the age of 16 and older at this present time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Today virgin or not virgin are not issue anymore. Now if you marry a virhin its a jackpot.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Most of people now a days thinks that virginity is not really important. That it is part of a relationship and that it is normal to do it with the one you love but for me it matters and it is important. Some man wants to be married to the woman they love and knowing that they haven't lost their virginity yet, tend to love,treasure and respect them more.
papaassifuah

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

Yes,  I believe in virginity before marriage. Attitude develops with time. If one learns to abstain from sexual things before marriage, the person develops the attitude and character to stand against adultery when they get married. People are always cheating in marriages because they have developed the character of have having sexual relation with different people and because of this they are unable to stay with only the person they have been married to.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

Do you think virginity is still important before getting married?

I still agree with it because it is the right thing to do. It is the commandment given to us because sex is sacred and must have by married couples only. Somehow, I agree with the belief of the society these days that it is okay to give your everything to the one you love. We are on the generation where everything is accepted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
screamulike1231

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

I think that is the main problem of the people in this era, the girls now in our time is not really that good girls like in the past, there are many boys who is making a move when the girl is on its open times, so that sometimes girls don`t want in but it is really happening in our time now. but there are some girls who is really strick by there fiminine parts. and they reserve their own virginity.
Stelarion

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

As a devoted, probably even little radical Christian believer, and much much more older then most of the people here, I say that it shouldn't be important. Premartial sex was never a big sin in Christianity.

"Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. "

Just don't do it with everyone and anyone, be careful about your personal higiene, and don't enter in sexual intercourses to young.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

very important.
I am a Moslem,
if female virginity is gone before marriage, that's a big sin.
men will be disappointed if the woman in her love, her virginity has been taken by others. Angry
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I think it depends on the individual but with me, i cannot wait to have sex after marriage. We need to start fast and make some corrections where necessary before we marry.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

I think virginity is not the issue when it comes to getting married. Ofcourse, it will be the best gift to your husband but also the issue here is the responsibilities of becoming a parents. In this generation virginity is not a big deal anymore, most teenagers got pregnant without knowing the consequences then will just regret later on.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

There are more and more girls who lose their virginity before marriage, which is very bad.More and more maniacs are doing that to girls.Girls are also guilty of this.There are girls who would never allow themselves.Such girls should get married.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

First things first are you getting married and you are not virgin anymore? For me virginity is not important before getting married, this is not the only measure to have a happy married life it is HONESTY AND TRUST, if you're a virgin but without these two what will happen to your married life? I think there is NO happiness.
Kuja29

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

This is a subject that  most of women prefer not to talk about it, no matter that they are or they are not ,  now these days if a girl is still virgin arround the age  of 20 she is considered a ''loser''
Ephermo

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

Like, you can find any virgin nowadays Smiley In my opinion it is still important for both genrees.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

Virginity is a kind of dignity of a woman being pure will be the best gift of your husband after marriage but nowadays millenials forget about that because whats matter most for them is that sex will be the best way to have a strong and healthy relationship, and as long as they love each other.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

Though we are in the modern world todat , reserving our virginity and purity for our future partner would still be the right thing to do. Although people might say that premarital sex is acceptable now, I still believe that it is still against the will of God. Yes, we commit mistakes but it is still honorable to give our virginity for our lifetime partner.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Yes it is still important even if other say it's none sense virginity before marriage is one thing a man looks for a true and decent woman... it is one precious gift a woman can give to her husband and true gentleman respect his wife decision. True love waits..
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

If you love someone for real, it doesn't matter if the girl is virgin or not the important was you accept her as a whole from her strenght and weaknesses, meaning virginity is not the issue anymore but for what matter most is you loved each other and accept one another. 
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

Virginity symbolize the dignity of a woman, her true love and respect to her future husband shows with this thing. But I don't believe that this kind of majority of ladies in our society have this thinking even the majority of men. But this is understandable to those who fall in love with each other specially if both have same past.

What then symbolizes the dignity of a man???

Yes I  think Virginity is still important before marriage. This issue should not only be dedicated to the ladies alone but also the guys.
Guys abstain from premarital sex. Ladies too.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:57:37 AM

The scripture is very clear that sex is for married couples only. Virginity is very important to keep for the man you love with all your heart before marriage and it was is an honor on woman's part to be a virgin before marriage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: