Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My speculation- The 3 Coins that will 100x the earliest.  (Read 438 times)
darkrise (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:13:46 AM

Token Name: REBL

https://www.rebellious.io/

Easy 100x by april, easy 1000x by january 2019

I have high faith in this project and I am quite confident this coin will easily 100x in the upcoming 2-3 month (by end of april). By checking their roadmap , you realize that the website will be translated into 9 different languages by march 15.
Below are the languages:

Chinese
Japanese
Korean
French
Italian
Dutch
Portuguese
Spanish
German

By april 15, their Prestashop Module will be finished, which I am confident the price will increase incredibly once this occurs, below are some other modules that will be finished recently:

Prestashop Module – April 15th 2018
WooCommerce Module – May 15th 2018
Shopify Module – June 15th 2018

In January 2019, all Rebellious tokens will be swapped for REBL coins with a PoS system chosen by the community. From there on out, all community members will receive an annual 10% dividend by staking their coins using the Rebellious wallet. Please note that this is already the case now but will stay the same for when we’ve started working with our own blockchain.

2) Smartcash

Please Look at it.

3) ETN - this will be the new XRP!

Good luck and thank me later Smiley

Open for Rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

Rebellious looks great, One of the most dedicated teams I've seen in crypto.  They have over 26k followers on their twitter.  It just started as well so you can get in really cheap at around 10 cents.
Hardva

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

what REBL is about ... I try to understand what he says on his page and I do not understand anything Sad
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Token Name: REBL

https://www.rebellious.io/

Easy 100x by april, easy 1000x by january 2019

I have high faith in this project and I am quite confident this coin will easily 100x in the upcoming 2-3 month (by end of april). By checking their roadmap , you realize that the website will be translated into 9 different languages by march 15.
Below are the languages:

Chinese
Japanese
Korean
French
Italian
Dutch
Portuguese
Spanish
German

By april 15, their Prestashop Module will be finished, which I am confident the price will increase incredibly once this occurs, below are some other modules that will be finished recently:

Prestashop Module – April 15th 2018
WooCommerce Module – May 15th 2018
Shopify Module – June 15th 2018

In January 2019, all Rebellious tokens will be swapped for REBL coins with a PoS system chosen by the community. From there on out, all community members will receive an annual 10% dividend by staking their coins using the Rebellious wallet. Please note that this is already the case now but will stay the same for when we’ve started working with our own blockchain.

2) Smartcash

Please Look at it.

3) ETN - this will be the new XRP!

Good luck and thank me later Smiley

Smartcash already mooned... I don't see this coin making a X100...  For sure the one who invested early already did it !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

I will tell u guys 3 coins but I wouldnt explain the reasons, u should find them yourself.

1.Monetha
2.Coss
3.Neo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pa331

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

lol all of them have too large of market cap (except REBL with unknown market cap but if calculating with total supply its also too large) to go x10 or x100. You need a <20mil market cap to go that high. If SMART or ETN go x100 they will be #3 and #4 right after ETH. Which clearly makes no sense!

you are just trying to pump coins you got stuck with. NEXT!
pa331

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

I will tell u guys 3 coins but I wouldnt explain the reasons, u should find them yourself.

1.Monetha
2.Coss
3.Neo

Now this makes more sense!

Add PRL and WISH to it and you got yourself a portfolio
magecoin88

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

Too hard to x100 with ETN Smiley
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Congrats to your faith hope that it will happen. In my presumption that's hard to achieve 100x by April, 1000x by 2019 if bitcoin price high. Easy to achieve that if bitcoin price drop. My reason is all depends in bitcoin exchange. Maybe years from now rbl will come to the high peak of achievement. I believe this project is great.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
CryptofuryNG

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

Can some crypto heads look at $MGT? That project is very promising but seem like it doesn't have good enough developers. It's an awesome project going by its white paper. Magnatum needs a new life.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

Good luck with all you picks any token that lacks $500k daily trading volume for me do not what holding long term, people will realise this in a bull market when there is very thin order to sell into, another thing here is that not much is known about these projects and the developers
HolaHey

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

It's impossible for Electroneum to make x100 with its market cap.
Concerning Rebellious - pretty interesting project. Need to check it out with more details
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

ETN - this will be the new XRP!

I agree with ETN. Electroneum looks very promising. It was the only ICO I invested in. Let's see what it brings. Sure a long term hold. But I guess it will maybe x10, not x100 according to its already high market cap.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

TNT - why ? no clue. pure speculation - Elix with a very big maybe. that would bring their market cap to 3b - which would only happen if companies banks and businesses started getting loans on the Elix platform (to get lower interest rates/get rewarded in tokens for completing the loan)

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Hmm.. Rebellious looks like very nice catch that I never heard. I need to look closely on that one. I don't agree electroneum and other coin is mooned already. My favourite for 2018 is neo by the way.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

SmartCash? That project is the biggest shit that i have ever heard about, i would never put a single dollar in ther because we all know that this altcoin is only used for pump and dump purposes, nothing more than that. And the other ones, are good after all.

darkrise (OP)

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Hmm.. Rebellious looks like very nice catch that I never heard. I need to look closely on that one. I don't agree electroneum and other coin is mooned already. My favourite for 2018 is neo by the way.

Neo is already mooned, if it reached 1000$ your profit wont exceed 10x, we are talking 100x + here.

Smartcash i am quite positive due to the next 2 years of building phase for crypto world, investments projects with rewards like smartcash will boom, and very soon smartcash is starting to get more recognized thus I included it in the 100x list..

SmartCash? That project is the biggest shit that i have ever heard about, i would never put a single dollar in ther because we all know that this altcoin is only used for pump and dump purposes, nothing more than that. And the other ones, are good after all.

I think you don't know shit. excuse me.

lol all of them have too large of market cap (except REBL with unknown market cap but if calculating with total supply its also too large) to go x10 or x100. You need a <20mil market cap to go that high. If SMART or ETN go x100 they will be #3 and #4 right after ETH. Which clearly makes no sense!

you are just trying to pump coins you got stuck with. NEXT!

Well buddy you are right in a way I am trying to expose these coins for sellfish reasons however I did not invest in them blindly and I still stick to my speculations, regardless of the big market cap, if the crypto cap exceeds 1.5 trillion trust me these coins I mentioned regardless of their major market cap will be pumped at a higher pace than all other altcoins.

Time and history will tell Smiley

Open for Rent
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Electroneum's price is too high already and I think it's better to invest in a lower marketcap coin for exemple Titanium, the CEO of this project is also an advisor for the Electroneum project so it can definitly succeed and have the same rise as Electroneum, the marketcap is around 35 million and the ICO is over a few hours ago, if you want to buy you need to wait for exchange
darkrise (OP)

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

I must agree with titanium I am already an investor in there too.

We can add this to the list as well and make sure we expose it to readers here too Smiley

Thanks for the info

Open for Rent
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

rebellious now is an ERC20 token, right ?
then where can i read about this announcements

In January 2019, all Rebellious tokens will be swapped for REBL coins with a PoS system

can you give me the link ?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: