Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market  (Read 1477 times)
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

I see this project seems to have just started, hopefully it can quickly make this project a success. good luck.
I think this project started some time ago, because they have already got 5 mln dollars from the Crowdsale.
They've just placed a post here and it looks like they are not paying attention to promoting the project on the Internet.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:58:07 PM

I also think the developer should pay more attention to the promotion of the project on the Internet. I hope the developer will come up with advertising options.
no token distributions and no roadmap i think those things are really important as kickoff ideas and also maybe bounty will be appreciated

They have roadmap, I was able to find on their whitepaper, I think they need to create a section for it on the website to make it visible to everyone.

NOV 2017 - Code, structure, and prepare for Crypto-Currency Database
JAN 2018 - Begin Data Collection, Quality Control, and Integration to crypto
                 database
MAR 2018 - Apply visualization and analysis technologies to crypto database
APR 2018 - Launch crypto visualization and analysis product to HADE users
MAY 2018 - Begin 3 month ML Analysis & Monitoring
AUG 2018 - Apply ML Algorithms to Data results continuous feed of new data
                  Beta Launch: Token Sale Trends & Success Prediction
SEPT 2018 - Apply AI Program for Analyzation & Feedback
NOV 2018 - 3 Beta Launches: Top Crypto Currencies (Value, Usage, Upside)
DEC 2018 - Beta Launch Token Sale Scam & Risk Grades
FEB 2019 - Analyze AI: 5 Premium Crypto-Currency Beta Services
APR 2019 - Adjust Algorithms and Reapply with 2 month test
MAY 2019 - Form crypto-currency exchange and investment products from
                  accumulated data and AI

BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

I have heard that this is a great scam.
I personally don't think so and opinion of some I'll knowledged people won't change how this project is and how it will be.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:17:45 PM

Nice project. If have some illustrations is will be OK. Have any airdrop or bounty program at Hade Token. I will looking at this ANN from now.

contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

I have been trying to find an Artificial Intelligence or bot that knows how to invest on cryptocurrencies of exchange. Is this platform works like that? But as I understand it, the AI will be like an investment manager.
So about the bots which know how to invest in the crypto world, I think it is not always possible. Sometimes the prices change because of the very strange reasons or even the informations in the social media. If there was an ideal bot, it would cost a lot of money.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

I hope devs need to provide better updates with complete details as it is introducing crypto currency to a huge billion market which really admires many users keenly to know about the white papers and more details of the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

Can I know which county is this project based on? The idea is good and it got some potential there. What about the distribution? Is there any information on the distribution of tokens? The website is down by the way.

Hello, Sorry about the website and thanks for your kind words. I have updated the link and it is working now. Kindly check the information about the token and more detailed information about the team on the website. Thanks.

I see that HADE already sold 79,434,366 out of 120,000,000 and maybe a high chance to reaching the hard cap. I am just curious on what sites or forums did you advertise this project? Because the ANN thread is new but you already sold that amount of tokens. And is there any bounty campaigns running? Or any airdrops given?

they already sold nearly 80 mio ?  Now they are looking for investors who are willing to buy the rest 40 mio?

Well friends, you need a good bounty campaign for this. 
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?
bitok50

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

They have a good platform that can easily help people from making some financial environment. They are competing with big names hereThis lookes like a very interesting platform for investors which will offer high returns to them as this company will invest their money for them in different places.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:56 AM

Hade team looks great but many of the people are actually waiting to know more updates including me, we are waiting for development team better actions in sharing the complete details where we can understand it better about the TIFs.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

HADE an Artificial, Saas platform for intelligence is really great which deals with financial services and investment. We like the HADE innovations as the technology will be sold on the hade platform and the only way to acquire it is using the hade token.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

the new project hopefully what they planned to achieve, I have not seen anything special about this project, good luck to the team.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:56:44 AM

Do you believe that the future will be controlled by robots and artificial intelligence? I think we can control it as long as we know and we are educated on how an AI works. With this kind of projects, more people will be aware of what an AI can do.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

An interesting platform for novice investors. This crypto market is only at the beginning of its journey, so platforms that help beginners simply need
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Can I know which county is this project based on? The idea is good and it got some potential there. What about the distribution? Is there any information on the distribution of tokens? The website is down by the way.

Hello, Sorry about the website and thanks for your kind words. I have updated the link and it is working now. Kindly check the information about the token and more detailed information about the team on the website. Thanks.

I see that HADE already sold 79,434,366 out of 120,000,000 and maybe a high chance to reaching the hard cap. I am just curious on what sites or forums did you advertise this project? Because the ANN thread is new but you already sold that amount of tokens. And is there any bounty campaigns running? Or any airdrops given?

No airdrops.  We canceled the bounty. Hardly any advertising. We have paying customers who love our product. That’s 70% of our ICO. The rest is word of mouth.
Somehow I agree with your marketing strategy just basically a word of mouth from satisfied customers, however an airdrop can be more effective and it is just a small percentage will proceed to that. Thiers alot of members who cant afford investing but is willing to share your project to thier own social media accounts.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

No airdrops.  We canceled the bounty. Hardly any advertising. We have paying customers who love our product. That’s 70% of our ICO. The rest is word of mouth.
Somehow I agree with your marketing strategy just basically a word of mouth from satisfied customers, however an airdrop can be more effective and it is just a small percentage will proceed to that. Thiers alot of members who cant afford investing but is willing to share your project to thier own social media accounts.
This project has got huge importance for some days and many people are trying to invest in this project or earn some tokens for the future. I think airdrop will be very effective when attracting people to support this project and this project should organized some airdrops for its supports.

franks182

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Nothing Airdrop or bounty ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.
Tell me, is there any mandatory minimum amount to buy tokens? Until January 26 there is still time, I want to think about it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

They have a good platform that can easily help people from making some financial environment. They are competing with big names hereThis lookes like a very interesting platform for investors which will offer high returns to them as this company will invest their money for them in different places.

Yeah, with those some big names now I hope hade token can compete with them. They can surely do this if they will have a lot of active supporters and many serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: