Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market  (Read 1475 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.
If that is the situation right now then probably this platform can reached their hard cap easily in my own opinion. Knowing that they already achieved their soft cap, investors will probably get interested to join in their ICO sale. Also, its better that the dev will share their data results of their soft cap.
Yeah, for just short period of time it's amazing reach in the softcap. Well, as time goes by this project would be a bright future and soon it will reach in the hard cap. Good luck to this project for a good and great success
This project is having high potential so many people are trusting this project and investing in it as they will get very high return's to their investment if the project becomes successful and they invest in a proper project.

denzhikv

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

Its the last day of the ICO? Or will be next stage later?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Yes, I think this is the last day for the token sale and no one should not leave this opportunity as they can earn huge profits from this tokens in the future. This project as already reached 5 million cap and is supported by many people of this community which has made them very famous. this project has great chances to become successful in the coming time.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

Yes, I think this is the last day for the token sale and no one should not leave this opportunity as they can earn huge profits from this tokens in the future. This project as already reached 5 million cap and is supported by many people of this community which has made them very famous. this project has great chances to become successful in the coming time.
So quick or i'm really late at HADE Token. Lol, yesterday i still have a plan to buy some Hade, but my bitcoin still not confirmed Sad. Have any more stage of Hade sale?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Hade token will be used to silence the technology that will create the hosting and creation of TIFs by investment managers, The technology will be sold on the hade platform, and the only way to acquire it is the hade token.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.
As for me, i really want HADE Token have more ICO stage or crowdsale. If Hade Token have reach their hardcap already, congrats to someone as first birds!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:14:47 AM

Hade team seems great as their leadership team, had the huge opportunities of thirty plus staff members who are working on hade platform, these people work in division of programming , machine learning.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

We observe there are additional TIFs made from other ERC20 tokens that will be sold on the hade platform and both types of TIFs will be available on other exchanges.
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

We observe there are additional TIFs made from other ERC20 tokens that will be sold on the hade platform and both types of TIFs will be available on other exchanges.

what is tifs?
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:45:46 AM

quite a lot of investors are eyeing or ICO of this project started I hope the team of this project can do everything possible to provide a comfortable place for big investors

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

quite a lot of investors are eyeing or ICO of this project started I hope the team of this project can do everything possible to provide a comfortable place for big investors

You are right, i also hope that the team will add more features and more developments from this project. I am sure by doing that many investors will be interested to join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
HadeToken

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

Nice and interesting project but I am more interested to know more about the hade token. Can you share the token specs here and will you also run airdrop bounty?

Yeah the title leaves a LOT to be desired, I mean like 700$ billion is a LOT for a new ICO coin and it doesnt even tell us what the goals of the coin even are lol
I agree, I still didn't understand how this platform works and what will be its features. Can the dev explained this "introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market" because I really don't understand properly what is its true meaning.

If you scroll down on www.hade.io you will see the breakdown of our addressable market, six industries that our technology relates too. Nearly one third is the expected TIF market, a market we will create.
HadeToken

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

I feel interesting in HADE TOKEN project. And i see we still have to join your sale to 26th January, right? Still have 40 millions token? And what will be after 26th January, another ICO stage?

Only 48 hours left. Thats it. No more ICO. Then we go to exchange, incorporate blockchain, and bring the TIFs idea to life.
HadeToken

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

They are really hot right now. I think I have read that they reach there a soft cap in an instant gaining 5 million dollars! Many people are focused on these project right now.
Tell me, is there any mandatory minimum amount to buy tokens? Until January 26 there is still time, I want to think about it.

There is no minimum for ETH or BTC. And yes, it ends on Jan 26, so only 48 more hours to go!
HadeToken

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

Hade team looks great but many of the people are actually waiting to know more updates including me, we are waiting for development team better actions in sharing the complete details where we can understand it better about the TIFs.
Agree, I've been waiting also for more details about the project and for the team members to respond about the questions about when did the pre sale started.
Agree with this too, because if the pre sale started by the time the thread is created surely it can't reach this way too fast because others might have not heard it yet. I'm just curious too about it so we, as the community, will gladly wait for your answer about this so we can have a peace in our mind in questioning the pre sale topic.

Our presale started back in December. We reached our softcap so quickly because we have an established business at HadePlatform.com where nearly all of our customers contributed instantly. We launched our paid business in October, and already have $6 million in revenue. We expect $20 million this year, and maybe $60 million next year. We are going after Bloomberg Portal ($7 billion revenue), and TIFs could be a $200 billion market opportunity.
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

Just hearing about this project, I will like to do a little research about it and  i hope it will be a good project for investors

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

an interesting idea, which can really attract a large financial flow to the crypto community. This project will be of interest to many
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

Hade team looks great but many of the people are actually waiting to know more updates including me, we are waiting for development team better actions in sharing the complete details where we can understand it better about the TIFs.
Agree, I've been waiting also for more details about the project and for the team members to respond about the questions about when did the pre sale started.
Agree with this too, because if the pre sale started by the time the thread is created surely it can't reach this way too fast because others might have not heard it yet. I'm just curious too about it so we, as the community, will gladly wait for your answer about this so we can have a peace in our mind in questioning the pre sale topic.

Our presale started back in December. We reached our softcap so quickly because we have an established business at HadePlatform.com where nearly all of our customers contributed instantly. We launched our paid business in October, and already have $6 million in revenue. We expect $20 million this year, and maybe $60 million next year. We are going after Bloomberg Portal ($7 billion revenue), and TIFs could be a $200 billion market opportunity.
Interesting information, quite large amounts you already earn. But I do not understand if you have such a flow, why not release the shares?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

How can you say that they already reached there a hard cap? As I browse their website I only see half of the collected funds and I think 60% is missing until they can fully reach the hard cap. Or you must be wrong because the one that they have previously reach is there soft cap only.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: