Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[ICO] HADE TOKEN: Introducing cryptocurrency to a $700 billion market  (Read 1480 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

another great Artificial Intelligent based Project that has already reached the hard cap. I think I have to relook my wallets again if ı have some last satoshis to invest in Hade, bcs today its the last day.

How can you say that they already reached there a hard cap? As I browse their website I only see half of the collected funds and I think 60% is missing until they can fully reach the hard cap. Or you must be wrong because the one that they have previously reach is there soft cap only.

Maybe he misunderstood it. Anyway, reaching the soft cap is a good news because they already earned some funds that will support the developments of hade token. It a good way to start now.

yeah I wanted to write soft cap sorry  Cool  thanks for correction.  I wish they also reach their hard cap, bcs in my opinion one of the great projects in crypto world.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

In ANN thread i didn't find any roadmap about HADE TOKEN. You have any roadmap about HADE TOKEN??
If you have then add this on ANN thread as soon as possible because without it we cannot get a clear concept from HADE TOKEN project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

Hade platform build with its automation's are really a key achievement with its launch as it build around the deployment of innovating technology like data visualization, data analytics etc to improve the quality of legacy financial services.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

The hade platform is the world's firsts database which excited us to opt as it built around the inclusion of company specific information. It also leverages the advertisers to demand premium rates.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:11:53 AM

This platform is making the work of investment more easy and also reduce the risk of involved in investment like loosing all the money on same project. This project will help investors to invest at different places at the same time which will increase the chances of profitable returns.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

The hade platform is the world's firsts database which excited us to opt as it built around the inclusion of company specific information. It also leverages the advertisers to demand premium rates.
by adding specific details about the project and also adding ads in it I think will make this project successful.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

I know that this project is very interesting and at the same time very promising. It has a very nice vision for the communit of crypto currency, moreover, Hade aims to become the world’s largest network for investment research by utilizing blockchain technology. I was looking forward for this amazing project with the AI technology with it.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

I dont see any reasons at all why this project will not succeed. First its innovative and unique second is the members of the team running this project have a different expertise.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Yes, we need projects that will help young investors in their endeavors. I hope that the team has enough experience to cope with the task
Jedie22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

I dont see any reasons at all why this project will not succeed. First its innovative and unique second is the members of the team running this project have a different expertise.
You're correct, as the team are expertise in different field, I would say this project have a high chance to its success. Which I also admire and inspire that this project aim to become the world’s largest network for investment research by utilizing blockchain technology with machine learning, data visualization, data analysis, and artificial intelligence. Hoping for the spectacular success on this project.
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

your investment site looks very attractive, and as far as I see today the last day of fees. On which exchanges will the token be traded?
when is the exit planned?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

With data of 5,000 companies, 125,298 Data Categories, Hade token really has potential to make huge profit business Wink. And now we only have 1 day more to buy Hade Token, don't missing!

There still time to invest guys! I will be waiting for the latest update and news tomorrow, Let's see how these project will go and what is there next step.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

With data of 5,000 companies, 125,298 Data Categories, Hade token really has potential to make huge profit business Wink. And now we only have 1 day more to buy Hade Token, don't missing!

All who wants to invest should hurry now. I hope that hade token will have many serious investors that will invest high amount. Also hope that hade will fulfill all their plans.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsno1Deal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

This project is too impressive to be good. Grin Grin
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I asked the developer, but he did not answer. Why with such a fairly large cash flow developer does not conduct a routine IPO?
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

The project has really a high profit. This would be a greater oppurtunity to everyone. This are no joke thinking that it would take billions of market anytime.
goudmyn

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

- What links does this project have to Boon.vc?

- You state there are 240M Hade tokens, yet your contract has created 500M - why is that?

- What evidence do you have that Paul Hastings is handling the legal for you?

- Why is there no KYC process?

- What evidence do you have that Mark Lynd is an advisor?

- What evidence do you have that Greg Tavalsky is an advisor?

- What evidence do you have that Andrew Johnsen is an advisor?

- What evidence do you have that Timothy Armes is an advisor?

- Why have the tokens PREHADE, HADB, AND BOON been created using the same contract code and by the same contract creator?

I would really appreciate it if you can let me know how you are able to determine that "PREHADE, HADB, AND BOON have been created using the same contract code and by the same contract creator"?

Is there somewhere online that I can go to view this information?

I am asking because it is important to know how to navigate the crypto minefield.

You are welcome to post your reply here, or PM me if you prefer.

I thank you in advance for your response.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

The project has really a high profit. This would be a greater oppurtunity to everyone. This are no joke thinking that it would take billions of market anytime.

Yeah you are right, the advertising strategies will make the success of this project. I am sure that hade token will gonna have more investors and more supporters in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Guys can you please create a shirt vedio presentation because there are terms that is not realy within my grasp and I think vedio presentation can explain the project much better. Thanks
Yes, a video representation will make the concept of this project more clear and all the big investors will get attracted to it as it has a very great investment concept and which will surely become successful as they will do multi-investment of thee invested money and give high returns to their investors.

Semaj123

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

This will surely attract more investors to support this platform because of so many companies that are already in their AI platform. Also, hade token will surely have a great value in the market due to its usability and in demand token in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: