Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8763 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.

As long as you are going to use the blockchain technology like how Bitcoin works, you won't have any problem with security. Now after bitcoin, people are looking for a faster payment solution. What is the Transaction per seconds of this platform? is it also like Ethereum because it is based on it?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gmtfan

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

There where test smart contracts deployed - we use only the final and only one: 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab
- which is integrated on all exchanges, so how could we drop any more COIs to the exchanges from other smart contracts? We can't and we will never be able.

You should just ignore everyone who doesn't know how thing works.

There are many serious problems with COI that need transparency
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

I see that there are photos of developers, but where is your company registered officially, and if so, where is it written?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

I see that there are photos of developers, but where is your company registered officially, and if so, where is it written?
I don't think the project is been located in any individual place and i think that the devs are present globally. But even i would like to know the location for the main startup so that it could be more easy to trust this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

excellent solution, and very helpful for fast and secure payment, this is very useful for all erc20 users around the world. Good luck for coinnec founder, "sbastian.

As long as you are going to use the blockchain technology like how Bitcoin works, you won't have any problem with security. Now after bitcoin, people are looking for a faster payment solution. What is the Transaction per seconds of this platform? is it also like Ethereum because it is based on it?

Yes, a lot of people now are looking for alternative coins that will give faster confirmation time and ofcourse a very low fees too. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

And one of them is the Coinnec project, no wonder why many people wants to support this project because of its uniqueness and usability.
This project is not actually much unique but yet it is really getting a huge amount of investors towards the project and it would surely make the project go great ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Yes, a lot of people now are looking for alternative coins that will give faster confirmation time and ofcourse a very low fees too. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

And one of them is the Coinnec project, no wonder why many people wants to support this project because of its uniqueness and usability.
This project is not actually much unique but yet it is really getting a huge amount of investors towards the project and it would surely make the project go great ahead.
These kind of projects actually get a good amount fo attention from several investors and so is being actively going on with this project to so i think that this project can surely be profitable ahead.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

The idea is surely liked by everyone, now the team needs to perform better and keep improvising new features for a fresh feel.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

A good project and the team has the opportunity to implement it and attract new users for its project, but it is better that it was a bounty company. Is it there?
I don't heard any information about this, maybe they will do some promotion program soon. Waiting for the team response.
This project needs to undergo some kind of promotional programmes and i think that they might soon get something best for their project which would indeed make the project go great ahead.
A good bounty campaign or an Airdrop would be the best in such situation and i guess that the team should soon consider a good bounty to promote their project more and more.
A good bounty would also lead for some great profits for the bounty hunters too and they would willingly participate into your bounty to get some stakes from your project so i think that a good bounty should soon be prganised.
Yeah the bounty programme give profits to all participants but it's also very profitable for the project. Beacause the bounty programme helps in advertisement of project and therfore it helps to attract more and more investeros.

Right, it helps a lot both financially and to the project itself. Financially because if you join in bounty program you can earn profit or rewarded by a stake or token while it can help the project to become more popular which many investors can know about it.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

The alternative is looked for by those people whom the bitcoin and its monopoly therefore they try such projects as this to come to good positions in the market for the competition doesn't suit.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

The idea is surely liked by everyone, now the team needs to perform better and keep improvising new features for a fresh feel.
Innovation on new features and implementing will bring more attention of investors and our P2P Network can increase more and gain more investors.
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

I like the idea of the project. There were difficulties-it is not necessary to shovel the Internet, losing time, which is constantly lacking.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

I like the idea of the project. There were difficulties-it is not necessary to shovel the Internet, losing time, which is constantly lacking.

Shoveling the internet to gain popularity while the project is being done would be better, the idea of the project is simple but with knowldegeable approach it will definitely dig up many big companies.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

I hope this one provides that but it looks like its going to need lots of fixing and new features if its to turn things around maybe some kind of new members in the team

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:15 PM

There are hundreds of coins working on becoming faster and cheaper already, but a lot of them are just empty words so far.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

That is exactly what everyone needs, low transaction fees and fast confirmation is really convenient for everyone and I think many people would be interested in the idea of this.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:58 PM

There are hundreds of coins working on becoming faster and cheaper already, but a lot of them are just empty words so far.
To be added Coinnec have taken all the challenges to secure the participants accounts with a block chain system to protect their balances from hackers.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

But i don't think they will be come Ethereum blockchain,  we cannot compare with second bigget altcoin market with started project like Coinnec.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

I don't think that the region of official registration really matters to the users as that is relatively.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

What exchanges are planned for the coin to exit? I really expect that these will be good exchanges, I'm waiting for news

Their coin is listed on those exchange :
mercatox : https://mercatox.com/exchange/COI/BTC
openledger : https://openledger.io/market/COI_BTC
stocks.exchang: https://stocks.exchange/trade/COI/BTC
ddex : https://ddex.io/trade/COI-ETH
crex24 : https://crex24.com/exchange/COI-BTC
bitebtc : https://bitebtc.com/trade/coi_btc

I don't any one of these list consider a good exchange, but the important now is to get enough volume to be listed on better one in future.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

What exchanges are planned for the coin to exit? I really expect that these will be good exchanges, I'm waiting for news

Their coin is listed on those exchange :
mercatox : https://mercatox.com/exchange/COI/BTC
openledger : https://openledger.io/market/COI_BTC
stocks.exchang: https://stocks.exchange/trade/COI/BTC
ddex : https://ddex.io/trade/COI-ETH
crex24 : https://crex24.com/exchange/COI-BTC
bitebtc : https://bitebtc.com/trade/coi_btc

I don't any one of these list consider a good exchange, but the important now is to get enough volume to be listed on better one in future.
Coinnec may be negotiating even with the other popular exchanges and before they get listed on big exchanges they may choose these exchanges, however it is even a good way they listing in as many as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: