Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8750 times)
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:21:45 AM by Coinnec

Blockchain based decentralized business platform.

www.coinnec.com

Introduction:

- How to avoid bank or payment services commissions?
- Who should pay the commission, we as service providers or the client?
- What if client is in a rush to start project and the payment will be accounted from 3 to 5 working days?
- Should we trust the sender and start immediately or wait for the transfer?

Those situations are always uncomfortable for both parties and it is caused of lack of solutions in this matter.

Here is where the idea came to us - we will create platform for anyone in the business world
which will be based on the innovative blockchain system and will provide to users fast, cheap and secure international payments.

I hope you will support our idea and I invite you to participate in this great project that will revolutionise the business online payments.

Coinnec is a blockchain powered anonymous decentralized platform with personalized token
based on Ethereum's smart contract ecosystem for transactions with ERC20 standard.
Coinnec is an innovative cryptocurrency powered solution for the business that allows service providers
and clients to send and receive payments in a collaborative P2P network platform.

The revolutionary Coinnec platform is powered by its namesake Coinnec tokens.
These tokens, built around Ethereum smart contract technology
is the primary medium of value exchange over the Coinnec business ecosystem.
These tokens can be easily stored on the user’s preferred device using a personal desktop wallet,
ERC20 compatible web-based wallets like MyEtherWallet or within the Coinnec platform itself.

Coinnec tokens make it easy for the users to purchase services and other content on the platform.
Like any other popular cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ether and more), Coinnec tokens will be available
for trading against other cryptocurrencies or fiat on some of the leading exchange platforms.

Coinnec adopts a pretty straightforward process for providers and users to sell and buy services and other digital content easily.
The provider, willing to rent his time for a specified service on Coinnec uploads the offer file on the platform.
Once uploaded, the information will be published in a peer to peer network, which is visible to the users.
A user, browsing through the platform, or searching for a particular services can easily discover relevant offers.

Once a decision is made, user will pay XX% for the service selection with Coinnec tokens to run the service providing process
and XX% remainder fee once it’s complete to finalise the process. The transaction will be visible on the blockchain,
thanks to its transparency. Following the confirmation of respective transaction on Ethereum blockchain, the provider will receive funds into his wallet.
The provider will receive remainder 100% of the transaction minus a small fraction, payable to Ethereum network as gas to fuel the transaction.

Coinnec offers providers complete freedom to set the price and provide samples of their work to users.
The sample work can be some demonstration images of the offered services.

Coinnec will continue to introduce new ways of work monetization for the benefit of providers.
At the same time, end users stand to benefit from fast transactions and lower prices as providers can afford
to let go of the commissions and third-party fees which they would have otherwise incurred
over conventional distribution channels like banks or other payment brokers.

DECENTRALIZED

No central authority, a network of nodes with zero-knowledge keeps you safe
from malicious activity and attempts at stealing your information.

SOCIAL
Make connections with users and meet new people through social networking,
powered by new breakthroughs in blockchain technology using distributed computing.

SECURE
The goal of Coinnec is to allow users to involve
in a completely secure fashion thanks to strong cryptography,
without giving up privacy to a central authority.

Road map:

- The Idea (2017, Q3)
- Overflow description
- Casting the dev team
- Branding and promotion
- Website development, social media involvement
- Token distribution, crowdfunding
- Application interface design presentation
- Technical specification of the platform
- Project Development
- Public beta testing
- Final platform delivered to the world (2020, Q2)

COI™ Token information:

Name: Coinnec
Symbol: COI
Decimals: 18
Standard: ERC20 (Ethereum based)
Contract adress: 0x8a1a9477a710d470575b1da335e524b27e8091ab
Explorer: https://etherscan.io/
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 COI
Circulating supply: 950 000 000 COI
Usage in future app: Yes
Wallet: Parity - MyEtherWallet - MetaMask - Mist - Ethereum Wallet
and any other wallets that allows adding custom ERC20 tokens (Ethereum based tokens).

NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED
Coinnec will work through a standard web browser.

FAST & SECURE NETWORK
Distributed system is fast and cryptographically secure.

CRYPTOCURRENCY
COI coins will be in internal use on the platform.

COI™ TOKEN PURCHASE
available on exchanges:

Links:

WEBSITE  |  TWITTER

Thank You for support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

Great, thank you for support.

alexx.seymour

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

What a great concept! I'm in and wish you all best guys.  Grin
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

perfect project, when coin will trade up
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

COI will be added to several exchanges up to few weeks. Stay tuned 🚀

zamanlo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

Just bought 200 pieces - wish you all best !
cavenau

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Looks good! I'm on board  Wink when the MVP or any beta will be released ?
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

Great!
We will release beta platform in 1st quarter of 2019.
App layouts and ui/ux design will be presented up to few weeks.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Nice concept, I like the scope of your project. There is one feature I don't get. Let me quote from your ann:

Social
Make connections with users and meet new people through social networking,