Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin decline has ended?  (Read 536 times)
Hiredgoon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

BTC failed at the 13k resistance but hovered between 10-11.5k. Possible dip to 8-9k if the next move doesn't break the 13k re-test with high volume.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

If Bitcoin wants to be accepted as a currency it's got to be accepted in more places.  And it really needs to be stable.  Nobody wants to have 11k and wake up tomorrow and have 8k saved.   It would be nice if it was 15K but no guarantees.    Some people can afford to take a chance with their savings but a lot of people can't. 
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

It steadily begins to climb back.

Portgas ace

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Many people may regret it. But now it seems. The continuous decline of these days is over? What happens to bitcoin next?
It was true, perhaps most people would regret not buy bitcoin time his white down yesterday including me, because now decline bitcoin’s over and now bitcoin starts up again, maybe bitcoin will take more than in the level of before.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

Many people may regret it. But now it seems. The continuous decline of these days is over? What happens to bitcoin next?

The people who bought high may regret it. A lot of people were thinking that bitcoin's price would rise forever, which obviously was not going to be the case. Based on the general trends right now, we may guess that bitcoin's price may start increasing again, but no one knows for sure.
If they have some other money or can arrange for buying some more bitcoin then they can get benefit from the chance. but if they do not have enough money to buy more then they really missed the opportunity to buy at low price but i think that very soon the price of bitcoin be trading at that price. Therefore i do not think that they need to regret for buying bitcoin at high price.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

The market is a dip and people are panicked, and they are selling their Bitcoins even at a lower price they bought - panic sale. but some people are buying those,  why are they buying? just try to find the answer to one single question.

let me guide you with a hint, I am buying and I am an investor.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Yes, i expected it because those who have strong mind will not sell their coins after seeing reds on market instead they would buy more coins on that era time but it does not mean that the decline is over surely many declines will going to happen because bitcoin has a high volatility, increase and decrease to the price. What i always think is after any deflation there must be a inflation afterwards.
altGear

Activity: 73

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

This was a natural commonplace market reaction for BTC and has occurred historically throughout it's development. Do a historical analysis of BTC in Jan of the last 4 years Wink or join my community and see what I posted in the education channel (see below link). Anyone that knows markets, could foresee this as a natural correction "what goes up must come down" and is extremely healthy for the long-term sustainability of BTC. Tech is already in the works and being implemented to make BTC again a cryptocurrency for any size transactions, which it was meant to be (lightning network, segwit, RBF wallets, etc.) I'm bullish BTC.

CryptoSmart HUB https://discord.gg/jyTXVWz a community for crypto beginners! All are welcome to learn! I've shared a vast amount of my knowledge and knowledge from experts that will help you be a better crypto trader!

Cheers!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
btc.fanda

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

yes, congrats to them which are holding! keep it up, if no one sells, the price will only go up
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

If Bitcoin wants to be accepted as a currency it's got to be accepted in more places.  And it really needs to be stable.  Nobody wants to have 11k and wake up tomorrow and have 8k saved.   It would be nice if it was 15K but no guarantees.    Some people can afford to take a chance with their savings but a lot of people can't. 

But that's the thing about bitcoin's price, it is very volatile. That is why investing a lot of money on it is a very risky move. It's either you lose your money or gain some. Anyway, as of the moment, bitcoin is trying to recover and adapts to the current status of the moment, it will now slowly build its momentum as the market also becomes stable. Moreover, if some people can't afford to take a chance with their savings, then maybe cryptocurrency isn't really meant for them. After all, weak hands in the world of crypto only leads to money loss.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Nobody can know what will happen tomorrow. But i think correction has ended. I mean we will not see bitcoin under $10.000 anymore. Bitcoin and altcoins will go up slowly. After big dump we heard good news and they convince people to invest in cryptocurrencies. I believe that we will see $20.000 break in one month.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

In my opinion, the decline in BTC's price hasn't ended yet. It's like having a dead cat bounce for now. The trend in January since 2014 is just repeating itself. For the long term, the exponential growth is unstoppable, it could possibly recover in Mid-February. The ups and downs is part of the cycle and this is how the market sheds off those who have weak hands and those who have low level of understanding in crypto world.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

That's right i think Bitcoin decline is over, now Bitcoin will go back to the track and will the price will increase again, just wait and see.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:33:55 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:45:41 PM by posoa

Those who panicky sold their bitcoin would soon realize the reason for patience  and perseverance. I believe that Bitcoin will bounce back, it is just for a period of time.Some members have become  perplexed as the price went low. As bitcoin will exponentially rise, it may not immediately hit the 20k expectancy price many people are clamoring  for, but it will definite rise considerably to the delight of all holders of this crypto called Bitcoin.The period of decline did  not only avail members topping up their bitcoin and  investments, it also mark another period of  cryptocurrency  growth and rise in Price value that will amaze all.    
lukyanli

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

It has recovered in past and will recover this time as well. You can expect it to reach $30000 by the end of this year.
Carlos12

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

The decline of bitcoin is always observed in january of every year. And because the price is high, there is a proportional, big decline on the price of bitcoin. It may last for some 1 or 2 weeks. The news about China (again) also affected the supply and demand which caused the fluctuations and dumps.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Who knows if this is the last day bitcoins will ever surmount to this value. Nobody can tell. So quit asking everyone what is next for bitcoins. Nobody can predict the future specially when it comes to something as volatile as bitcoins. All we can do now is wait for a price surge.

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

I think the bitcoin decrease will not be continuous, it only happens in a few days, due to outstanding issues, china will close its bitcoin market.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

Yes, I'm sure many regret. They hurriedly sold bitcoin when the value dropped sharply. I am sure they are regretting that prices are rising again. The blue mark on the market gives us confidence that the value of the currency is rapidly recovering.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

The charts are suggesting that the decline could continue for a while. Of course, the charts are not crystal balls and sooner or later they all wrong when a trend suddenly reverses. We'll discover that soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: