Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin decline has ended?  (Read 536 times)
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

The next recession ended. Only nine years ago a bitcoin network was born, it marked the birth of a crypto economy, the birth of a decentralized economy, the economy of the new world of the unified planet of the Earth.
2018 will be the year of struggle. The struggle of the centralized world against decentralization. The banking system against bitcoin.
Freedom! Equality! Brotherhood!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

The charts are suggesting that the decline could continue for a while. Of course, the charts are not crystal balls and sooner or later they all wrong when a trend suddenly reverses. We'll discover that soon.
The charts are suggesting that people aren't eager to sell or buy. It seems the market is scared to move in any way. I'm a holder and my coins are still lying there waiting, because I think we have a huge potential to go up (thus I'm not selling). On the other hand I'm too scared to put more money into it because I know that a short term downward move is possible and I wouldn't want to end up with all my money frozen and waiting for the price to recover.
I expect a lot of people to be in the same position as me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

oh yes am glad the decline has ended. it caused a lot of panic all over the world and so many people sold off their bitcoin but am sure soon enough, the price of bitcoin will rise again and far beyond the height it reached before
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

Once this panic is over the resulting upswing will be absolutely massive. All the new blood newbie investors will get their first real taste on the sweet upward momentum and it is this which will take us onto the next upward leg of Bitcoin's journey.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

Can not say with surety that bitcoin decline has ended or not. I think in my opinion market will consolidated for some more time then market will make a move any side. Even this is not the first time market behave like this we have seen such market reaction earlier also and no one can predict about btc what will happen exactly in some days or some week or months. We can only wait where market will go.

kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Many people may regret it. But now it seems. The continuous decline of these days is over? What happens to bitcoin next?

Nobody knows, most people says their speculation about what happen in bitcoin in the next month. Many says that bitcoin just yearly takes a dip during the first quarter of the year but that might just be a coincidence because always remember that bitcoin follows the law of supply and demand. What if the demand in the next quarter is still low? What will happen to the price? No one knows what will be the future of bitcoin. It will all just be a speculation.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

We cannot speculate whether bitcoin price will come down further or rise as most members said. However the price fall and rise is a part of the process of any kind of currency like share market, you cannot have price of currency related things to be fixed forever and that will devalue the currency for investors especially bitcoin. We cannot predict whether bitcoin decline is ended at this time and we need to wait for another two to three weeks watching bitcoins movement.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

Many people may regret it. But now it seems. The continuous decline of these days is over? What happens to bitcoin next?

I'm not too sure the decline will end, because the rumors are still confusing about prohibition news on south korea. but one thing we should be grateful for, bitcoin is now rising slowly. and certainly still very likely to continue to be pumped.
neoflux01

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

I think bitcoin will break his all time high in a month or so proabably in february i am just hearing some radar. And i think it is starting to have some movements now just obeserve the market so you can save some alternative coins in a bloody market just in case bitcoin will have wild movements. And at the moment as i type the total market capitalization at the moment is  $614,220,436,048 and the bitcoin domination is around 34.8%. To be safe just observe them from time to time. I wish Bitcoin will get a new higher all time high value soon and cryptocurrency total market cap break the 1 Trillion dollar mark.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Even if the price of bitcoin had gone beneath $5,000 for correction or because of a FUD, we will still believe that it would bounce back and record another all time high. However, it is really too early to say what the next stage of its price level will be now. Maybe it wikk range awhile before shooting up again. Every btc dip has witnessed a rebound. I expect it here again.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

As I had been suggesting days ago, the decline did not end. Positive thinking does not help when events are out of your control.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

As of today we have seen the end is not near yet. Bitcoin can decline to 7K, but that will be the lowest price to reach with this FUD. This is all arranged by big whales pump and dump groups, in order to drop the price and then they will buy large amounts of bitcoins again. Then the price will increase again.

aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

may I still personally continue to continue the decline bitcoin, and my advice for those who have bicoin so you can melt according to your currency in preparation for the next few months, for everyday life ..
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

I predict that bitcoin will continue to decline until mid-February. We just pray-easy bitcoin pumpers soon buy bitcoin because then the bitcoin price will get better. The declines in bitcoin prices may be caused by the many negative issues in various countries about bitcoin so that the pumpers also use the news to drop the price of bitcoin.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

It is not ended and the price of all coins keep going down. I think it is going to end pretty soon because the price already dropped to much. Bitcoin has dropped to almost 8000$ from 11000$ in just a few days and thats insane.

I think it is just a long dump by the big investors and.it may last more time, maybe a few weeks. I dont think the problem is only from bitcoin problems because I didnt saw any major changes or any countries giving any restrictions or bad news about bitcoin.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

I predict that bitcoin will continue to decline until mid-February. We just pray-easy bitcoin pumpers soon buy bitcoin because then the bitcoin price will get better. The declines in bitcoin prices may be caused by the many negative issues in various countries about bitcoin so that the pumpers also use the news to drop the price of bitcoin.
Yes.I think this downtrend was really caused by the bad news that was circulating in the crypto market,not just bitcoin has been down its price but also the rest of the coins.But i am still very positive about this that maybe few weeks or months from now bitcoin will reach another price peak.If not,then lot of big moneys are really at stake.

CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:44:58 PM

It seems to me that the bitcoin course is less than 8k will not fall. By March-April, the rate stabilizes and will rise, I would like to reach even those peaks that bitcoin has already climbed. Of course, there are thoughts that bitcoin will become digital gold, but I personally hardly believe in it.
xiaomi_

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

I think February will also be a "bad month", like we saw on January.
From then and until the summer the market will recover and reach the previous ATHs.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

I think that is not the end of the story because the price is still going down, the bitcoin can be reduced to 6k USD, there is strong support. I think the market is deliberately pushing small investors into selling everything they have and whales are waiting to buy cheap coin. There will be a lot of people feeling puzzled at this time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Uncertainties are rovering around bitcoin at the moment and no body is able to decipher what could happen any time soon. The price is still dropping slowly , looking for a resistance or support level.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: