Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:01:13 PM

Very promising and well-built project
True, this was an excellent project to invest in which would have surely given profits to the investors. Now the hardcap is reached and it might be a bit late to invest now in the project. Anyway hopefully the project become successful in the near future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

It can not but rejoice that Faceter collected Hardcap and will soon be released on serious, large exchanges! I myself invested in it with a good bonus, if only the market began to grow. If the market changes its trend, then we Faceter can come out with a profit for investors!
It is interesting to see initial price on exchanges. There are a lot of cases when the initial price lower than ICO. So lets wait.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

Yeah, I also read it today here in thread that they release the iOS version of their App.  I dont use Apple, but I think in near future they are also going to release the Android one.
I dont understand exactly what you mean by MVP. Is it  MVP = Minimum Viable Product?  Anyway, there is a section where you can also stream your own video ?  I dont think people are gonna use this, but its ok to see other web demos.
By the way;  I just wonder if they already reached their hard cap.

On the website at the top you will notice MVP, click on it to try, MVP is first version of the product with minimalist design to provide feedback for future product development, It's less than beta version.
Hard cap is 408M FACE, We don't know how much token has been sold out since on website they show only how much money they raised in USD.
The page showed the number of tokens, but you had to log in.
But it is not important any more because they all sold, hard cap was achieved.

Ok good to see everything worked fine for Faceter during ICO, I will wait for it on exchange to see how it will perform, I think famous youtubers will review faceter in coming months since the project is bringing this technology to crypto space.
Jeronimo78

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

Sorry I haven't been following your project as closely as I should have (dropped off in the very beginning for some reason or another). My question is – your ICO is ending in one day, what's the next step for you? I think blockchain and surveillance tech is a great match (made in heaven).
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Eth, Is low, good time to buy and invest, maybe lot of ICO reached the hardcap by this time. Well This must be a goodcatch for every project including faceter.
Yes, i read someone said that they reach hard cap and sold out full of 408mils FACE tokens. So we cannot buy this token at this time?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Eth, Is low, good time to buy and invest, maybe lot of ICO reached the hardcap by this time. Well This must be a goodcatch for every project including faceter.

I think it is already way too late to invest since they already reached their hardcap,
A lot of people are asking about why do this kind of project needs blockchain but if they can dig in deeper, FACE will be minable.
Yes you are right the hardcap is now reached and now one just can't directly investor, but it may be a great time to investor in other projects.
WOW! $28,610,352 = Total raised, $10,000,000 in 20 secs??? That's an amazing achievement done by this team and project! Proves that FACETER gaining a lot of people who believes that it's the next smart security solution for millions of households worldwide.
Did they reach the hard cap that fast? Where do the money come from? Well, knowing FACETER's background, they are already well established company that deals with robots and AI. There might be a group of people who already knows their ICO and find them to have a really good potential.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

I think it is already way too late to invest since they already reached their hardcap,
A lot of people are asking about why do this kind of project needs blockchain but if they can dig in deeper, FACE will be minable.
Yes you are right the hardcap is now reached and now one just can't directly investor, but it may be a great time to investor in other projects.
WOW! $28,610,352 = Total raised, $10,000,000 in 20 secs??? That's an amazing achievement done by this team and project! Proves that FACETER gaining a lot of people who believes that it's the next smart security solution for millions of households worldwide.
Did they reach the hard cap that fast? Where do the money come from? Well, knowing FACETER's background, they are already well established company that deals with robots and AI. There might be a group of people who already knows their ICO and find them to have a really good potential.
I don't care where this money come from actually, this is only number, but the reality that FACETER ICO is ended.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

It can not but rejoice that Faceter collected Hardcap and will soon be released on serious, large exchanges! I myself invested in it with a good bonus, if only the market began to grow. If the market changes its trend, then we Faceter can come out with a profit for investors!
It is interesting to see initial price on exchanges. There are a lot of cases when the initial price lower than ICO. So lets wait.

Yeah, it is definite affected by the fall of crypto. Let us just wait for the price of the token to increased its value so that we can gain some profits. Faceter will definitely be more useful because it is about securing our environment from criminals. People wanted to have a better secure places so probably more will purchased with this platform in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:42:33 AM

I supposed the news I read in the past weeks is they are gonna work with big exchanges in the upcoming April. But I dunno, when the tokens, will be distributed.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

I supposed the news I read in the past weeks is they are gonna work with big exchanges in the upcoming April. But I dunno, when the tokens, will be distributed.

Tomorrow is starting of April and I hope that we're gonna hear a good news with the devs about the status of the project and most specially the updates about the listing in good exchanges.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

True, this was an excellent project to invest in which would have surely given profits to the investors. Now the hardcap is reached and it might be a bit late to invest now in the project. Anyway hopefully the project become successful in the near future.

If the hardcap is already reached then we can say now that the project is successful, but this is only the beginning of all of this. Now, we are gonna wait on what will be this project will be look a like when its launch.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

If the hardcap is already reached then we can say now that the project is successful, but this is only the beginning of all of this. Now, we are gonna wait on what will be this project will be look a like when its launch.
I would be thinking if the main exchange to list this token is HitBTC. HitBTC is the biggest bitcoin trade market and its anonymous.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

I would be thinking if the main exchange to list this token is HitBTC. HitBTC is the biggest bitcoin trade market and its anonymous.
a large market for trade, this is for sure. But not all the coins just get out on it. You have to put a number of efforts on the team to get on it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

Of course, the project has advanced technology, but this can make many people more paranoid. Already, some people think that they are constantly being watched.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:15:45 AM

If hard cap have already been reached, then this indicates overfulfillment of the plan! I think that hard cap are developers' bonuses for their work
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

If hard cap have already been reached, then this indicates overfulfillment of the plan! I think that hard cap are developers' bonuses for their work
Then that would be a really great news and outcome for the whole community of Faceter. Having reach the hardcap is a really great deal in this community of crypto currency. I am glad that the Faceter have reach it so that only means that have been a fund for the continuous development of the Faceter project. I will keep wishing that the continuous success of this project will come at hand.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

Then that would be a really great news and outcome for the whole community of Faceter. Having reach the hardcap is a really great deal in this community of crypto currency. I am glad that the Faceter have reach it so that only means that have been a fund for the continuous development of the Faceter project. I will keep wishing that the continuous success of this project will come at hand.
Faceter is really moving forward and almost reach their goal. Faceter product will hit the store when they release it. A promising project where everyone can get benefits.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Tokens will be distributed one week after the completion of the ICO, i.e. it will be on April 5.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

Of course, the project has advanced technology, but this can make many people more paranoid. Already, some people think that they are constantly being watched.
By the way, yes, I did not even think about it. After all, it can develop a problem in the psychological attitude of a person. If there are already problems that seem to follow everyone.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

It was in presale, but yes Faceter reached hard cap already, main sale is over.
Money come from participants who bought FACE tokens, 408M FACE tokens to be clear.

This is one of those projects that bring something new and have great potential to become real big.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: