Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114113 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Hello. For sure I'll participate. With a small amount because its the only I can spare. To participate is just a matter of creating a profile and wait for the signal?

At the white paper I've found these:

"At Faceter’s technological core is the absolute respect for privacy, and the utilization of the features of convolutional neural networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment. As a result, sensitive data is always processed in a completely trusted environment, and all images not subject to recovery are passed to the decentralized network."

"If all cameras connected to Faceter are integrated with police and rescue service databases, information about wanted criminals, missing children or people in trouble can be instantly sent through the system to find their relatives and places of residence. In such emergency cases, the police and special services will also be able to access the system in order to discover the "prints" of people in video archives of Faceter users without compromising confidential information, since the system will only use data for which the camera owner gave their consent."

So it means that If I have a camera at home everyone here is safe in privacy and If I want I can connect to police database and if a known criminal comes by, he will be detected?

Will be possible to detect criminals but does not alert the police?

If I have camera at my business I can add the workers profile but it wont be accessible by anyone else?

If I have a profile at a third party camera and I want to get out of the database, it will be possible?

Regards

So it means that If I have a camera at home everyone here is safe in privacy and If I want I can connect to police database and if a known criminal comes by, he will be detected?
- Yes, all the all information is in privacy and when Faceter will be connected to police database it will be possible to detect a criminal. Faceter is guided by «you own your data” and does not use personal data in unknown to you way. Faceter’s activity is described in detail in Faceter’s Policies, to join Faceter you are to accept them. Please mind that all systems, technologies and services will be integrated in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Will be possible to detect criminals but does not alert the police?
- It will be up to you to decide whether to alert to police or not, you will be able to adjust it in your profile. Faceter is guided by «you own your data” and does not use personal data in unknown to you way. Faceter’s activity is described in detail in Faceter’s Policies, to join Faceter you are to accept them. Please mind that all systems, technologies and services will be integrated in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
If I have camera at my business I can add the workers profile but it wont be accessible by anyone else?
- Right, the information will be accessible only by you. Faceter is guided by «you own your data” and does not use personal data in unknown to you way. Faceter’s activity is described in detail in Faceter’s Policies, to join Faceter you are to accept them. Please mind that all systems, technologies and services will be integrated in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
If I have a profile at a third party camera and I want to get out of the database, it will be possible?
- Today people are recorded on a video hundreds times a day and their faces are saved in different libraries. It is mandatory consequences of digitalisation and noone can change this. Despite Faceter gives a number of useful features and makes video surveillance smart, we cannot either invade into someone’s cameras or delete anything without their permission. We can definitely say that Faceter will come into the market in accordance with local regulations on personal data protection. This is a vast research area and we are not going to ignore it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

Faceter team at CryptoEconomy, San Francisco. Our CEO Rob being interviewed by ABC7 for a spot that’s airing locally at 18:30 tonight.

twnushku

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

I'm interested in video surveillance and back its importance in society. The minimum pledge is quite low which is also appreciated.

If you decide to do a bounty, can I reserve the Farsi language for translation if possible?

Best of luck on your endeavor.
twnushku

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Hi Dev, I've tried registering on your website however I keep encountering an error, is it possible to sign up at the moment?
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

I'm interested in video surveillance and back its importance in society. The minimum pledge is quite low which is also appreciated.

If you decide to do a bounty, can I reserve the Farsi language for translation if possible?

Best of luck on your endeavor.
Thank you for your opinion on our project. in the near future we do not plan to hold a bounty company. But I will give your proposal to the team
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

Hi Dev, I've tried registering on your website however I keep encountering an error, is it possible to sign up at the moment?
Update in process. Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Dear users, we are working on update of our website to make it even better. The access to the website might be limited. Thank you for your patience!

https://faceter.io/.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

This is the idea of which demand is growing more and more everyday in a world of full of unseen events. The total supply of the project looks good and most visible thing the price on which this token is being offered is interesting. Now need to how the product will be marketed to reach to larger investors.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

This is the idea of which demand is growing more and more everyday in a world of full of unseen events. The total supply of the project looks good and most visible thing the price on which this token is being offered is interesting. Now need to how the product will be marketed to reach to larger investors.
Thank you for your opinion and support of our project!
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

What you have to do is run and complete some/all tasks required to gain the biggest number of valid entry and have the chance to win one of five prizes available.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

What you have to do is run and complete some/all tasks required to gain the biggest number of valid entry and have the chance to win one of five prizes available.

Faceter technology considers information security issues and protects information from use by third parties. The distribution of tasks for the performance and verification of work will be dealt with special orchestrator nodes (Video Hubs) which also act as video hubs and obfuscators of sensitive data. Such nodes will be located in the trusted zone unlike all other nodes working with impersonal data of no value. Only obfuscated (impersonal) data will be used to perform tasks on decentralized networks. In other words, such data cannot be converted to the original format with reference to the owner.
Joekondo

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

I'm amazed with this project!
It's kind of scary because for some people this would just sound as the big brother becoming a stronger party.
Anyway, if at any stage you'll decide to open a bounty campaign, I'd love to reserve the Italian translation.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:25:06 PM by Faceter

I'm amazed with this project!
It's kind of scary because for some people this would just sound as the big brother becoming a stronger party.
Anyway, if at any stage you'll decide to open a bounty campaign, I'd love to reserve the Italian translation.
Thank you! Your opinion is important to us!
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

We posted new video on YouTube with detailed information about FACE token functionality. Better to watch one time than read multiple times, right? Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VrxnxBZzuik

We hope to see all of you, guys, as contributors.
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

Great project. Icobench 4.8, I will following you.
Good luck devs!
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

Great project. Icobench 4.8, I will following you.
Good luck devs!

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We will be happy to have you as a contributor.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

We have updated our website today!
Please, feel free to share your opinion and impressions!

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2475

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:35:54 PM

Hi, i have seen your project and looks interesting. You also have a bounty program?

Regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

I can say this is one of the nice project,I found it in ICO bench and it has a highest ranking in review when i read it was great and the purpose is really can use in real life.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

Hi, i have seen your project and looks interesting. You also have a bounty program?

Regards

Hi!
We are considering to start bounty program.
I'll inform you here and in all channels.
The best way to get news about it is to follow us in official channels: here or in Telegram, Twitter, Facebook
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: