Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

I can say this is one of the nice project,I found it in ICO bench and it has a highest ranking in review when i read it was great and the purpose is really can use in real life.

Thank you for your expert opinion!
We will be happy to have you as a contributor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borja ruiz

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Hi guys! I was watching at your project and I think that ll be so interesting. Will you pay dividends to people that owns your coin?
If you have bounties I can traslate whatever to spanish (Spanish translator HERE)
Good luck guys!  Cheesy
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

Just registered, looks very promising. Hope it will be worth the long wait!  Wink
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

Hi guys! I was watching at your project and I think that ll be so interesting. Will you pay dividends to people that owns your coin?
If you have bounties I can traslate whatever to spanish (Spanish translator HERE)
Good luck guys!  Cheesy

Thank you so much!
I'll inform you about bounty program if and when we start it.

Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Just registered, looks very promising. Hope it will be worth the long wait!  Wink

Thank you!
We put a lot of efforts for that.
And we will be really happy to have you as an early contributor.
Tharuka9211

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Good project
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

I can Japanese, too.    Wink

Good luck guys!  Cheesy

Thank you so much!

Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Good project

Thank you!
Your opinion means a lot to our team
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

I can Japanese, too.    Wink

Good luck guys!  Cheesy

Thank you so much!

Wow!
I believe it is very rare combination!
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:05:52 PM

Hello. Reserving Translation Bounty for Russian language if needed.
WZG123

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

Hello,

Great project! I will invest in it for sure. I don't see any competitors (yet)?!

If needed, I can do Dutch translation Smiley

saitek

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

Thank you!
We put a lot of efforts for that.
And we will be really happy to have you as an early contributor.

I would like to ask you about post ICO if I may, I have whitelisted pending pre sale.

Firstly, your product and presentation is very slick, well done. I watched it when you had zero reviews on ICO bench and even then told some people, faceter has the 'potential' to be absolutely massive. I haven't had the same gut feeling since I saw substratum. Not just another theoretical, tech pipe dream that exists on paper, this is totally real world with mass market capability. I absolutely see the multiple application ability and real world possibility, the product certainly seems genius in a burgeoning and ever growing sector, and if implementation is at an affordable price point for mass usage, you've got half way there.

You're passion is obvious as is Vladimir's amazing technical skills, but that's still not enough to succeed as a business.

Some of the world's best ever inventions failed, not because they weren't good, but simply through lack of exposure or effective sales and marketing strategy.
 I have been the CEO of an airline training and recruitment firm, and come from a sales/marketing background. You're current retail contracts in South Africa are a good start, but what is your actual plan to get this into the global marketplace and take it from a cool niche cutting edge product, used on a limited basis to a global leader (or as near as you can possibly get to that?)  Are Paul Scott and Graham Perry going to try and do this alone? Or will you be allocating a sizeable portion of funds raised on obtaining a leading marketing/advertising firm on your behalf? As a potential investor I hope the lions share of what is raised is spent on gaining exposure, in marketing, brand awareness and  establishing a paying global client base and not never ending development (as needed as development is), I'm totally convinced in product and market, but I'd like you to convince me that you have the sales and marketing strategy, because it is this that will make or break your brilliant product invention. Good luck with everything and well done thus far :-)
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

Very interesting project which stands out in the current sea of ICOs. Having been to SA several times I think it's a great testing ground.

Notwithstanding the team's great credentials, I haven't found any experienced blockchain developers in the team?
You'd need a few high caliber ones to execute the ambitious plans laid out in the whitepaper.

Also agree with the post above about marketing. With the presale just around the corner, Faceter definitely needs more exposure.
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

after I learned it was Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes intelligent video surveillance, giving the brain a camera through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis. This feature allows the camera to understand the situation and respond to it, offering much better security for all customers. Faceter can be said perfect project. good luck

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

Hello. Reserving Translation Bounty for Russian language if needed.

Thank you!
We will keep it in mind
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Hello,

Great project! I will invest in it for sure. I don't see any competitors (yet)?!

If needed, I can do Dutch translation Smiley

Thank you!
We appreciate that
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

after I learned it was Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes intelligent video surveillance, giving the brain a camera through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis. This feature allows the camera to understand the situation and respond to it, offering much better security for all customers. Faceter can be said perfect project. good luck

Thank you!
We will be happy to have you as contributor
Sergioooo

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:31:59 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:39:01 PM by Sergioooo

Hello! I can translate your white paper, web site or other information to Russian

BCT username  - Sergioooo
Profile link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1222755
ETH address - 0x6EeCE2ed249393fE94dB08331314A667E97370bc

I want to help your project in development, so I hope for further cooperation!
Darvin Cook

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Did you see Safinus project??
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

I would like to ask you about post ICO if I may, I have whitelisted pending pre sale.

Firstly, your product and presentation is very slick, well done. I watched it when you had zero reviews on ICO bench and even then told some people, faceter has the 'potential' to be absolutely massive. I haven't had the same gut feeling since I saw substratum. Not just another theoretical, tech pipe dream that exists on paper, this is totally real world with mass market capability. I absolutely see the multiple application ability and real world possibility, the product certainly seems genius in a burgeoning and ever growing sector, and if implementation is at an affordable price point for mass usage, you've got half way there.

You're passion is obvious as is Vladimir's amazing technical skills, but that's still not enough to succeed as a business.

Some of the world's best ever inventions failed, not because they weren't good, but simply through lack of exposure or effective sales and marketing strategy.
 I have been the CEO of an airline training and recruitment firm, and come from a sales/marketing background. You're current retail contracts in South Africa are a good start, but what is your actual plan to get this into the global marketplace and take it from a cool niche cutting edge product, used on a limited basis to a global leader (or as near as you can possibly get to that?)  Are Paul Scott and Graham Perry going to try and do this alone? Or will you be allocating a sizeable portion of funds raised on obtaining a leading marketing/advertising firm on your behalf? As a potential investor I hope the lions share of what is raised is spent on gaining exposure, in marketing, brand awareness and  establishing a paying global client base and not never ending development (as needed as development is), I'm totally convinced in product and market, but I'd like you to convince me that you have the sales and marketing strategy, because it is this that will make or break your brilliant product invention. Good luck with everything and well done thus far :-)

Thank you for such deep feedback!

This is the answer from Rob and Paul:

"Thank you for this crucial question and we cannot agree with you more.  As our initial market drive, we have a marketing and public relations department - in addition to our B2B and B2G sales effort - that works with several online channels targeting the B2C market.  I am unable to share all of our strategies but would love to share this; we have a partnership program with Axis whereby we are already in the process of developing our technology to sit on a camera's on-board microchip (the ARM chip). Axis is a global leader and distributor of surveillance hardware and software and this is a critical method we are employing to have our product distributed in-box and on-camera.  

Our presence in the blockchain industry has caused a massive spike in interest globally, most notably through our ever-expanding daily social network engagement.  Many aligned organizations are interested in connecting their services to the platform that we are developing. Additionally, we will leverage the network of other applications building on our solution as well."

If you have any further questions, you can contact Rob directly.
Just let me know, I'll send you DM with contact information.

Yours,
Faceter team
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: