Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
tvtinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

Can you guys answer questions of investors on telegram? Many was supposed to get 50% bonus as mentioned on the homepage but it turns out only 20%. If you meant on first come first serve, you must clearly state on the homepage.

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

Can you guys answer questions of investors on telegram? Many was supposed to get 50% bonus as mentioned on the homepage but it turns out only 20%. If you meant on first come first serve, you must clearly state on the homepage.

I second this comment. I am offered a 30% bonus, which in itself is good, but not when told I would get 50%
tvtinh

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

I second this comment. I am offered a 30% bonus, which in itself is good, but not when told I would get 50%

A lot of investors are now confused with their announcement, some registered late got 50% and earlier participants got 20% or 35%. And they said that on first come first serve basis. They are so greedy and not transparent

Jaguar01

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

Full Stack Web Developer

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

Great project . I hope this project have a bounty program.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

Meet the interview with our CEO, Robert Wayne Pothier at Crypto Economy Conference, made by Newsbtc.

https://youtu.be/6l-0ms1y9js

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

A lot of investors are now confused with their announcement, some registered late got 50% and earlier participants got 20% or 35%. And they said that on first come first serve basis. They are so greedy and not transparent

This is quite a mess and they would be well advised if they get this sorted out as quickly as possible. It would be a joke if people who came earlier get less bonus.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
GER_Nexus

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Congratulations to such a great solution for an overfunded Pre-ICO!
I am very happy with my bonus even if it's a bit lower than expected.
Getting less, even if it means falling from 50% to 20% bonus outweights the hassle with normal ICOs by far.
Had enough ICOs lately that were complete chaos when the sale started  Undecided

A lot of investors are now confused with their announcement, some registered late got 50% and earlier participants got 20% or 35%. And they said that on first come first serve basis.
I really doubt that this is true, I compared the bonus I got to what friends of mine got and it made total sense timewise
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

First come first served part of the truth, but I still prefer the way to invite rewards, at least I am sharing this project.
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

The Fog computing project has always been popular recently, but I do not understand the technical aspects of the project, but I see the team has been very hard to promote the project
jimmywh

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Getting less, even if it means falling from 50% to 20% bonus outweights the hassle with normal ICOs by far.
Had enough ICOs lately that were complete chaos when the sale started  Undecided

A lot of investors are now confused with their announcement, some registered late got 50% and earlier participants got 20% or 35%. And they said that on first come first serve basis.
I really doubt that this is true, I compared the bonus I got to what friends of mine got and it made total sense timewise

You doubt that this is true?
Either you are stupid or completely mentally absent. I am not spreading FUD. If I wanted this project to fail I wouldn't have signed up for whitelist so early in the process. The problem is real. The lack of respons on this matter from the team is quite concerning. They don't give any usable answers  here or on Telegram.
GER_Nexus

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Either you are stupid or completely mentally absent. I am not spreading FUD. If I wanted this project to fail I wouldn't have signed up for whitelist so early in the process. The problem is real. The lack of respons on this matter from the team is quite concerning. They don't give any usable answers  here or on Telegram.

Thank you for your charming assumption.
You are literally the only one that experienced that. Neither on the forum nor the telegram channel.
The whitelist applications were timestamped so it's easy for the team to determine what bonus each participant gets.
jimmywh

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

Thank you for your charming assumption.
You are literally the only one that experienced that. Neither on the forum nor the telegram channel.
The whitelist applications were timestamped so it's easy for the team to determine what bonus each participant gets.

And yet that is not the case. Maybe the approval of the members of the whitelist was timestamped. That is, however, still concerning.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

First of all which ICOs did you participate in that were "complete chaos"? I am an active investor and I can't think of a single one at this point that fits your description. Further, a bonus structure should be coherent, or else it is not a structure but a lottery. If you say you are happy even if you get less bonus than others although you should have received more, than that is quite a weird investment approach. But that's your point of view and I respect that.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

I like application design - supervision. Built on blockchain. If I'm not mistaken the guy follows blockchain trend 3.0. Look forward to a bounty program from you. But I will also invest in this project
GER_Nexus

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

First of all which ICOs did you participate in that were "complete chaos"? I am an active investor and I can't think of a single one at this point that fits your description. Further, a bonus structure should be coherent, or else it is not a structure but a lottery. If you say you are happy even if you get less bonus than others although you should have received more, than that is quite a weird investment approach. But that's your point of view and I respect that.

Okay I didn't elaborate enough on what I meant with chaos.
Most ICOs sold out way too fast, you had to put alot of fee into your transaction to even get through, which resulted  in the infamous gas wars.
The Ethereum network was clogged and you had to wait to know if your transaction even got accepted.
If it isn't accepted you are losing gas with every try.

Sales I had these problems were Digitex, Insurepal and today Arcblock.

I said that the bonus structure was coherent and therefore the distribution fair, read through my posts again.

If they stuck to the pre-sale conditions they had before 90% of the investors wouldn't have gotten anything and had to wait until the real ICO.
At the real ICO the same chaos as mentioned above would occur and the 40% and 30% bonus would also sell out in minutes.
saltox

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

Why did you choose the name Faceter for your project?
tvtinh

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

This is quite a mess and they would be well advised if they get this sorted out as quickly as possible. It would be a joke if people who came earlier get less bonus.

That is the concern of many investors and they are still silent :-)

Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

"Faceter will run a resource-consuming deep-learning computation for facial recognition on a decentralized SONM infrastructure"
https://medium.com/faceter/faceter-and-sonm-are-pleased-to-announce-the-start-of-a-technical-cooperation-261c88e790ae

Will the faceter continue to cooperate with the SONM?

We had some negotiations with them and, mostly, what they do fits our needs, yet we still have a huge part of functionality to be covered. Moreover, we want to make a cross functional product with an ability to connect miners and other possible sources.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

To clear the situation most of you are interested in, please note.
Number of Whitelist requests was so hight that tokens with 50% bonuses were not enough to cover all Whitelist demands. To make the process FAIR we decided to unpack bunches from main Token Sale with 40%, 30% and 20% bonuses. Otherwise all the people who applied for the Whitelist could not participate in Presale at all. We assume this unacceptable and unfair. So, we announced the procedure of the Whitelist approval on Jan 31 here in the chat and also in all our social medias and other channels. Those who got less than 50% bonus, please mind that you were late for 50% but because you were in the pending list, we don’t want you to go without any bonus at all. Now all bonuses are reserved and seem to be finished by the main Token Sale date. We understand that many of you have applied for 50% but are not eligible for it, directly related to your position in the Whitelist.

I wish you all well as many appreciate any bonus and the value of ethereum is greatly in your favour as we fixed on the Feb 01.

Robert
CEO
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:40:44 PM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!
If we need this, I will let you know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: