Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Hi guys!
Please note that Faceter Token Sale Whitelist is now open.

You can still participate in Faceter Token Sale which starts on February 15, 2018. Huge excess of demand requires us to implement fair and accurate tokens distribution mechanics, that is why we highly recommend you to apply for Faceter Token Sale Whitelist to reserve some tokens. All tokens are distributed on first come, first served basis, so avoid falling behind the queue!

Some back-story and facts to you
- Faceter Presale Whitelist is closed and total amount of tokens reserved exceeded Presale tranche. The team spent long hours consulting with legals and have taken a decision to run the Presale on a Whitelist basis with a queue and without a free sale. Additional tranches of tokens that were originally reserved for the main Token Sale were provided in order to deliver to those who applied for Presale Whitelist.
- Between February 2nd 7.00 AM UTC and February 5th 7.00 AM UTC all Whitelisted contributors are able to fund their account.
- On February 5th at 7.00 AM UTC all Presale Whitelists will be executed.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

Can you guys answer questions of investors on telegram? Many was supposed to get 50% bonus as mentioned on the homepage but it turns out only 20%. If you meant on first come first serve, you must clearly state on the homepage.

I second this comment. I am offered a 30% bonus, which in itself is good, but not when told I would get 50%

To clear the situation most of you are interested in, please note.
Number of Whitelist requests was so hight that tokens with 50% bonuses were not enough to cover all Whitelist demands. To make the process FAIR we decided to unpack bunches from main Token Sale with 40%, 30% and 20% bonuses. Otherwise all the people who applied for the Whitelist could not participate in Presale at all. We assume this unacceptable and unfair. So, we announced the procedure of the Whitelist approval on Jan 31 here in the chat and also in all our social medias and other channels. Those who got less than 50% bonus, please mind that you were late for 50% but because you were in the pending list, we don’t want you to go without any bonus at all. Now all bonuses are reserved and seem to be finished by the main Token Sale date. We understand that many of you have applied for 50% but are not eligible for it, directly related to your position in the Whitelist.

I wish you all well as many appreciate any bonus and the value of ethereum is greatly in your favour as we fixed on the Feb 01.

Robert
CEO

Thanks for the clarification. I just bought a bunch. Smiley
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

in my opinion, FACETER application security development is very good because it can record facts and control the situation on any site.
I am very supportive
thank you

LucaSum

Activity: 47
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

i found this project on icobench, it got a very high rating. i investigated for a few hours, and it seems to me like this usecase is really worth investing!

good luck for your project, im definitely on board!
skat110

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

Hello,

How long does it take to see FACE balance, as I am still seeing ETH balance after 50 minutes of pre-sale started period?

Transaction hash: 0x76ebc61bcca0f73abe444a31092b4d9a610f13573dc022c29b5b925d86192735
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to high latency with transactions syncing, we will continue to pull new transactions for a few hours. During this time all Presale Whitelisted can still confirm the reserve and complete the purchase of FACE tokens. All the transactions initiated BEFORE 16:05 UTC (12.05 AM Feb 6th Hong Kong, 11.05 AM Ottawa) will be executed accordingly.

Please note that in the event you do not fund your account timeously, your bonus will be offered to the next person on the Whitelist.

Please follow the details in further announcements.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

Hello,

How long does it take to see FACE balance, as I am still seeing ETH balance after 50 minutes of pre-sale started period?

Transaction hash: 0x76ebc61bcca0f73abe444a31092b4d9a610f13573dc022c29b5b925d86192735

It may take a few hours.
You will get your FACE tokens today.
Thank you for your patience!
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

i found this project on icobench, it got a very high rating. i investigated for a few hours, and it seems to me like this usecase is really worth investing!

good luck for your project, im definitely on board!

Thank you very much!
We are happy to have you on board :-)
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

in my opinion, FACETER application security development is very good because it can record facts and control the situation on any site.
I am very supportive
thank you

Thank you for your support!
We really appreciate that.
kamivalorous

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

What's going on?
After sign in, there is'nt any balance on my account.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

What's going on?
After sign in, there is'nt any balance on my account.

Hi!
Please, send an email to the support team: support@faceter.io with explanation of the situation and attach screenshots.
Thank you!
hungtran308

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

Hi,
I really like this project, I take 3 hour to read whitepaper.  I think your price coin will rise in 2019 or 2020. anh I post on group invest in VietNam (about 1200 member).
Maybe have airdrop campaign? I really one some token because I don't have money now.
Sad
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

Our Presale results have exceeded the upper boundaries of our own expectations to the extent that we raised 15x our expectation. We are truly thankful to all those who have contributed to our journey thus far.

Happily for contributors, it's not over yet. There are still some bonuses to be earned in our main Token Sale starting on February 15th and we know that our contributors, from small to large, will take advantage of this opportunity!

We are presenting at a contributor-focussed conference in Singapore today and we see increased interest in our project from the community who are represented at this conference. In short, if you are a dedicated believer in our project and have been following our progress, please apply for the main Token Sale Whitelist ASAP - and take advantage of the bonuses on offer. Our presentation in Singapore starts very soon.

Let's build the future together!
Faceter
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

$10 Million In 20 Seconds: FACETER Beats All Token Presale Records On Falling Market!

https://youtu.be/ig-HCkctgzs

We started the Whitelisting procedure on January 29th, 2018. Huge demand and contributor’s activity necessitated that the team deliver additional tranches of tokens that were originally reserved for the Token Sale.

Within 4 days Faceter recorded in excess of 8,000 Whitelist applications from 152 countries. As a result, Faceter has decided to run the Presale only on a Whitelist basis, with a queue and without free sale, in order to ensure fairness for the contributors.

“Such amazing support shows us how many people share our vision of the future, and we are humbled. We believe that advanced AI-based software should be available for everyone, especially in the realm of intelligent surveillance. We really want to make the world a safer and more pleasant place to live and we are glad that we have so many supporters who have come forward to play their part”, said Faceter CEO, Robert Pothier.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

First of all which ICOs did you participate in that were "complete chaos"? I am an active investor and I can't think of a single one at this point that fits your description. Further, a bonus structure should be coherent, or else it is not a structure but a lottery. If you say you are happy even if you get less bonus than others although you should have received more, than that is quite a weird investment approach. But that's your point of view and I respect that.

Okay I didn't elaborate enough on what I meant with chaos.
Most ICOs sold out way too fast, you had to put alot of fee into your transaction to even get through, which resulted  in the infamous gas wars.
The Ethereum network was clogged and you had to wait to know if your transaction even got accepted.
If it isn't accepted you are losing gas with every try.

Sales I had these problems were Digitex, Insurepal and today Arcblock.

I said that the bonus structure was coherent and therefore the distribution fair, read through my posts again.

If they stuck to the pre-sale conditions they had before 90% of the investors wouldn't have gotten anything and had to wait until the real ICO.
At the real ICO the same chaos as mentioned above would occur and the 40% and 30% bonus would also sell out in minutes.

Ok I understand, but it looked like people here were complaining about getting different bonuses that didn't follow a chronological order. Some got higher bonuses although they got in later. If that was the case it is bad in my eyes.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
viking_vp3

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:15 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 08:42:01 PM by viking_vp3

Our Presale results have exceeded the upper boundaries of our own expectations to the extent that we raised 15x our expectation. We are truly thankful to all those who have contributed to our journey thus far.

Happily for contributors, it's not over yet. There are still some bonuses to be earned in our main Token Sale starting on February 15th and we know that our contributors, from small to large, will take advantage of this opportunity!

We are presenting at a contributor-focussed conference in Singapore today and we see increased interest in our project from the community who are represented at this conference. In short, if you are a dedicated believer in our project and have been following our progress, please apply for the main Token Sale Whitelist ASAP - and take advantage of the bonuses on offer. Our presentation in Singapore starts very soon.

Let's build the future together!
Faceter
Hi
Congrats on magnificent start.
I read white paper and i like the projects
I fulfilled the requirements during presale yet there is no token in my ballance, why? how does it takes to tokens appears(since my friends got their tokens and i am the only remaining among them) ?
Here is my Transaction hash
2.2.2018, 21:7:4  Transaction hash: 0x73e9f9852c635fa7c40a5edadfe91bb7f199aed313b276e1b795810fe5cba0c4
P.S: I contacted the support and the tokens received, problem solved. thanks to Faceter support  Grin Grin Grin
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

I wanted to join the preICO but with drop of ETH price it's just not possible. I prefer to wait for ICO and probably at that time ETH will be more than 50% of this price
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

I wanted to join the preICO but with drop of ETH price it's just not possible. I prefer to wait for ICO and probably at that time ETH will be more than 50% of this price

We understand your position and hope you will join us soon anyway!
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

Faceter CEO Chats Presale Success and Saving Lives. Exclusive Interview

Faceter CEO, Robert Pothier, sits down with CryptoCurrencyNews.com for an exclusive chat.
Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers, powered by facial recognition software that’s been proven to work. From safety and security to marketing and beyond, Faceter is among the top rated ICOs on the market.

The presale ICO broke records yesterday and Faceter continues to be high in demand going into its token sale on February 15th. We got to chat with Faceter CEO Robert Pothier for an exclusive interview about how Faceter got its start and where the surveillance system is heading next.

If you’re unfamiliar with Faceter, read here.

So, Robert, tell us about your background and how you got started with Faceter?
After completing Business Management at college, I immediately went to London for 2 years where I worked for a logistics company for the supply of goods (wings up) for London Heathrow airport. It was a great place for me to apply my management skills.
On returning to South Africa, I immediately got into sales of technology. It was soon after that I came into contact with Russians trying to integrate European technologies and solutions for Africa. I was fascinated and immediately got involved, finding myself part of a group of great partners and developers around the world (mostly Russian).
The years of experience in the IT, telecommunication, and payment industries have helped me develop a keen eye for opportunity and a clear understanding of consumer needs.
From payment systems to card scanning and now facial recognition – it’s great to be at the forefront of the latest technology.

Why Faceter? Why focus on a surveillance system for the mass market?
We had already developed a card scanning technology (pay.cards) as a free SDK for developers to increase our global business relations.
Last year (2017), I was mugged by 4 guys at 9 am in the morning on a public street with many people walking by. It was very traumatic and I was shocked that there were CCTV EVERYWHERE, and the police could not do anything – even with complete fingerprints on my car which they mugged me up against. I was shocked that even the police could not utilize images to help people. I approached my team and now we laugh about “you got mugged so started a recognition company.” At this point, we had members like Vladimir Tchernitski who quickly shared their expertise. They could contribute to offering a solution of computer vision starting with facial recognition stepping the game up from pay.cards. We knew what we could develop but we also knew we needed a solution that goes beyond what is already there. This is where we tackled the issues of computer vision needing heavy computer resources to process the algorithms.  On concluding that Fog computing with data mining would make the solution affordable, we researched the market and realized that nobody was doing it. Faceter was born, and we can offer it to the mass market at affordable rates.

How long has Faceter been in development?
Pay.cards was the first computer vision technology we developed about 3 years ago. As per the story above, we only recently developed facial recognition. I am incredibly proud of how quickly my team managed to develop a facial recognition MVP that hits 99.78% accuracy.

Not everyone immediately connects blockchain with surveillance, so what made you choose to use blockchain for the system?
We already needed miners to process our Proof of Recognition algorithms. It made perfect sense to develop a token that could reward them for their processes. Quickly the synergy was put together by utilizing a smart contract to burn a token from the market to generate a license for the customer. We then got ICO advisers involved who loved our concept immediately. Our whitepaper has a full description explaining why blockchain is essential for our business.

Why did you choose the Ethereum platform for Faceter?
Ethereum simply works for us right now and our product does not require high volumes of transactions either. This means that a more efficient platform can easily be considered later. Some considerations are already underway.

Why did you decide to do an ICO? What are your thoughts on ICOs?
It was clear to us to run an ICO. ICO’s are a quick way to raise funds to take our working solution many levels and quickly. We already need to use our own token to complement the token burning and issuing of the license. I believe the old days are gone where people could come up with an idea, open a website and raise millions for their ICO and the bad investments of the past is a good thing – it has taught investors to research their considerations and hence encourage more mature investments in projects that can really make a difference in the world which to most is the ideology of blockchain.

There have been concerns about scam ICOs in the past. What are you doing to gain people’s trust and ensure that Faceter rises above the paranoia?
I believe my team’s reputation on past projects and success stories speak for themselves. Secondly, it makes it easier when you have a working project. Even software has added tangibility when a customer can get a look and feel for how your solution works.

Faceter’s pre-ICO sale just ended. How did it go?
It is the most exciting part of our journey! We are so pleased to announce that we closed our presale at $10.8 Million USD. The whitelisting exceeded our expectations by 15 times what we originally were offering. Each of Faceter’s contributors is valuable to us, we aim for transparent and fair rules for all participants, so we took tranches of our token sale bonuses to allow more people to benefit from the presale.

Do you have any predictions for how the token sale will go?
Our Token Sale starts 15 February and there are still some bonuses. Immediately after the presale closed we saw a huge interest in the main Token Sale as of this morning (07Feb); we have already received over 5000 registrations for the main Token Sale.

What are your main long-term goals for Faceter beyond what we can see on the roadmap for 2019?
What we have learned so quickly from doing this ICO is that many retailers have contributed and we have gained a lot of international interest from corporates. Being heavily focused on an affordable, decentralized, mass consumer product, it was surprising to us but it is also shaping what we do. We are building a platform for a boutique of services and applications to build on. As millions of applications were built for mobile phones when Android launched, we can expect thousands of possibilities for surveillance solutions all working on Faceter platform.

What makes Faceter stand out from all the other ICOs out there? Why should people choose Faceter?
We are rated by many trackers as one of the top ICO’s and these sites (like icobench.com) are not controlled by us. We are the first to offer Proof of Recognition (POR), the first to be combining facial recognition with fog computing and data mining, have received incredible online support from the public that superseded our expectations and no other facial recognition company is offering an affordable solution for the mass market with open source. If you do a little reading (whitepaper, youtube searches) you will quickly learn why so many like what we are doing. It is also worth noting that during Presale activities, 83 corporate businesses from 52 countries have shown an interest in the product and have approached our company, seeking partnership opportunities.

What’s been the most challenging aspect of the project so far?
I am sure my development team would love to answer this, but for me, it was convincing people that Faceter is about offering convenience to an already strong network of surveillance around the world when many still have the mindset that it is about losing privacy. We take privacy very seriously but until now, this kind of technology has not been made available to the public…now it is and it is nothing to be scared of.

What are you most excited about for Faceter?
I am truly excited to see Faceter make a change in the world. When people will see the positive impact we can make by improving privacy and making our lives safer. Not (a safer world) for our children, but now and for us to live in; so that our children can grow up in a better one. I have so many scenarios of great things we will do, but the most rewarding will be when I see Faceter save lives.

Faceter is just getting started. The success of the presale shows how interested people are in this technology. The most important thing is that Faceter is not about eliminating privacy. It is about making the world a safer place to live in. For anyone still interested in participating in the Faceter token sale, check out the website for how to get involved.

Big thanks to Faceter CEO Robert Pothier for taking time out of his busy schedule to chat with CryptoCurrencyNews.com.
AlistairJ

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

When there will be an opportunity to buy tokens ERC20 at the exchange EtherDelta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: