Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Faceter got a very positive valuation by Crunchbase!

Wow, another great positive valuation by Crunchbase! Such a great job from Faceter to brings the project to be famous outside!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zreknarf

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Security is very important, you always need to stay on the safe side with that!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

this is a great project,its good for the all people,i think  its gonna bring it to success ;)best wish for this Cheesy

Thank you very much!

It's good to see that dev is very active in responding to all posts here in this ann thread. I am hoping that more announcements will be post and I am looking forward for more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

Security is very important, you always need to stay on the safe side with that!

You are absolutely right.
Faceter really wants to make the world safe and pleasant place to live for everyone.
Intelligent surveillance can help to reduce crime level drastically.
This is why we are working so hard on our product and we are very thankful to all supporters.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:18:52 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 04:29:16 PM by revelacaogr

FACETER

Computer vision surveillance technology powered by fog network of miners
www.faceter.io

Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras
through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis. These features allow cameras to understand the situation
and respond to it, offering much better security to all the customers.

Video surveillance systems are currently the most efficient technical tool to ensure public safety by the means of recording facts and
controlling the situation at any site. The global increase in crime, terrorist attacks and, most especially, public concern about safety
are the factors that promote the development of the global video surveillance market. According to Markets&Markets, the industry’s
turnover reached $30.37 billion in 2016. The growth rate is seemingly unabated, as the industry is expected to reach $75.64 billion
in turnover by 2022.

The problem is similar – most video surveillance systems are of little use, and therefore inherently inefficient, since it is only possible
to record data via videos, and store video archives. They are therefore backward-looking and dumb in that they cannot, and are
completely unable to react to a situation when it is actually happening in real time.

Computer vision technology on the blockchain powered by a decentralized network of miners makes the product affordable for all-sized
businesses and mass market consumers. The benefit from a mining perspective is that a contribution of miner's resources to Faceter is
twice as profitable as the mining of Ether on the same Graphic Processing Units (GPU’s). At Faceter’s technological core is the absolute
respect for privacy, and the utilization of the features of convolutional neural networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment.
As a result, sensitive data is always processed in a completely trusted environment, and all images not subject to recovery are passed
to the decentralized network. This amounts up to 80% of the total amount of calculations performed.

Faceter plans to fill this niche by offering a product with broad functionality and an affordable price to mass consumers, such as small
businesses and ordinary people.

WATCH VIDEO

HOW IT WORKS?

The system can analyse human faces and track movements of a certain person in real time.

Faceter allows quick and easy search through video databases, keywords or photos.

An easy to interact intuitive interface and quick notification settings improve the platform’s ease of access.

In the future Faceter will be able to detect sequences of events and analyse unusual and dangerous scenarios such as a fist or firefight,
kidnapping or carjacking. It will also be able to detect potentially dangerous objects such as fire, guns, etc.

PRIMARY FEATURES OF FACETER

Object and facial recognition and resultant behavioral analysis greatly enhances the capabilities
of video surveillance systems to detect potential threats or such events as a smiling customer etc.
The technology’s algorithm was proven by LFW and MegaFace test,
which are the most trusted in the industry.

Fog computing. The cost of the product is significantly reduced by involving cryptocurrency miners
into a decentralized computing network to perform recognition calculations with the added benefit of
offering miners a higher income-earning opportunity.

Blockchain. Faceter uses all the nascent opportunities of smart contracts to deliver flexible and
transparent payment options and as well as proof-of-recognition mechanisms to a Fog computing network.
This is the way Faceter contributes to the growth of the crypto-industry.

Machine learning — using neural networks, you can teach Faceter
to react on variations of certain events.

Data protection — Faceter does not process the source video stream outside its trusted environment;
only anonymized data is transferred to decentralized networks.

The Faceter token is the “fuel” of a decentralized network enabling flexible, transparent, cross-border
closed-loop settlement mechanism for all participants.

TOKEN SALE*

Pre-Sale: February 5, 2018 – February 15, 2018

Tokens to sell: 108,000,000 FACE
Token Ticker: FACE
Min.pledge: 0.0436 ETH
Initial price: 1000 FACE = 0.0872 ETH
Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Nem, Monero accepted.
Bonus program: 50%, 40%, 30%, 20% determined by whitelist position. Extra 5% bonus for individual purchases greater than $10,000.
US citizens cannot participate.
Tokes credited to your ERC20 wallet a week after Token Sale ends.

Register now https://tokensale.faceter.io/users/sign_up

Token Sale: February 15, 2018 – March 30, 2018

Tokens to sell: 300,000,000 FACE
Bonus program: 20% for early contributors only.
Exchanges. FACE tokens will be listed when the crowdfunding campaign is finished.

Read Whitepaper: https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Whitepaper_en.pdf
Onepager: https://tokensale.faceter.io/Faceter_Onepager_en.pdf

* All tokens that will not be sold during the token sale will be burned.

TEAM AND ADVISORS

Working hard to bring the awesomeness in Faceter Wink

Want to learn more about the Faceter project?
Follow us on social media:

the first decentralised slavery....

no...thks

Put this kind of camera in every parliament of the world.This will worth a lot.....
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

This is definitely a great step towards surveillance. I really like what feceter is bringing to us, truly seems like a high technology about which people could only dream about. This will reduce thefts and crimes to a great extent. I give my best wishes to the team.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

the first decentralised slavery....

no...thks

Let's discuss it.
We can't avoid surveillance. Every our step is known to government and a lot of personal information is open to corporations (you can name them by yourself). It is our reality now.
Faceter wants to make situation equal giving this kind of tools to consumers, so that anyone would be able to use affordable AI-based intelligent surveillance for ones security.  
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

This is definitely a great step towards surveillance. I really like what feceter is bringing to us, truly seems like a high technology about which people could only dream about. This will reduce thefts and crimes to a great extent. I give my best wishes to the team.

Thank you very much!
We are happy that you share our views on the future that we are building all together.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Hello FACETER and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

Thank you, our marketing team will have a look and we will let you know if we are interested.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

Yeah, that this project makes me amazed which their own camera will have own understanding the possible situation. I appreciate also by having facial detection technology to know that particular person in front of the camera. I hope that the team may continue for the up coming development of this project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

Faceter is like an app that will heightened the security level because this will give information about the person that will be recognize by the camera. This is something a new level of recognizing people and this is good especially in the big company.

Agreed with you this project with amazing concept will have brighter future because it will provide solution to make the environment more secure. I think it is good to invest into this project at this stage where we can grab some bonus is good move.
This project is huge!!! It requires  sheer amount of programming and intensive analysis of facial recognition and database. This platform is promising but at the same time it is somewhat scary if it falls into the wrong hands.
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

Really liked your video, it cleared things up for me.

It’s very innovative to use AI. By the way, is your AI trainable? And is your token is generally going to grow in the future, what’s your opinion?

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?

Not now. While we do not plan to hold a bounty, but if our plans change, we will certainly let you know!
The project is interesting. But it is a great pity that there will not be a company of generosity. With the company of generosity about the project can learn more people than without a company. But the developers know better.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

We are looking for a member of our community who can assist us in creating an instructional video on Youtube that describes how to participate in the Faceter Token Sale. 

The instruction needs to be detailed, include subtitles (added by the member) and cover the following topics:
1. Registration process. 
2. The cryptocurrencies that can be used for participation. 
3. How to generate an address. 
4. How to add funds. Please note that part of the demonstration is to show an actual contribution of 0,1 ETH into a Faceter account. This will be refunded immediately and the FACE tokens that are generated from the payment will be given to the member as payment. 
5. What happens when funds are credited to the account, including showing the balance. 
6. How to add an ERC20 wallet for receiving tokens. 
7. How to perform KYC and how to check the status (and to show the updated status). 
8. Good English is mandatory. 
9. At the end of the video 2 Factor Authorization (2FA) for additional security on the account must be described and demonstrate the setup. It should be also highlighted that Google Authenticator needs to be installed to activate. You should also highlight in the video that users must be aware of the reminder telling them to print or write down the backup key (and to keep it in a safe place) before they turn on 2FA. Also mention that if your phone gets lost, stolen or erased, you will need this key to get back into your account. Please highlight to the users importance of the backup key.

If you are interested in this offer, please send your suggestions to support@faceter.io with subject "Video" and the link to your Youtube profile.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

It’s very innovative to use AI. By the way, is your AI trainable? And is your token is generally going to grow in the future, what’s your opinion?

Even i was attracted here because of their video. It always usually clears all the doubts and also it helps to ubderstand the project much more fastlt
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

Having read all the information about the Faceter project, I was interested in the idea of ​​the project. This platform will be really very useful for finding the right people in the Internet space.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 09:13:51 PM by SlimShadyMmp

Even i was attracted here because of their video. It always usually clears all the doubts and also it helps to ubderstand the project much more fastlt
i think this project clears all doubts and presents the info in a way we all just should understand and that is really great if they can actually get enough users plus hey maybe govt might adopt this on the streets they have a solid concept and actually it will help solve crimes based on the video you can actually tag an individual and monitor his movements thats a good amount of data i hope miners back it up efficiently

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

I stake into this ICO after looking over the some good reviews about this project and good point of this project is that demo link available to test this platform how it works. I think it will interesting thing in future so that I invested into this project.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras
through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

FACETER is a project based on making the security cameras more powerful and useful for the better detection of crimes and other important issues all around the world. The technology used today for this is already very outdated and we can only store some videos from this technology but from this project, we can make many more upgrades in it and make the process of keeping track on the place more easy and effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: