Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Here we really achieved directly against such wonderful things as recognition of persons and getting information on it. Earlier such was only in films and serials and unlikely somebody can think, what is will feasible so soon, namely in 2018 and through technology blockchain, awesome.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

little bit be confuse, you are talking about having blockchain and mining and the same time you have just a token that built on Ethereum blockchain and according to my knowledge ERC20 Tokens are Pre-mine and can't be mine, sounds like I'm missing something here or are wiling to convert your token into coin in future and have you own blockchain.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

I stake into this ICO after looking over the some good reviews about this project and good point of this project is that demo link available to test this platform how it works. I think it will interesting thing in future so that I invested into this project.
Their unique features like fog computing, block chain, machine learning are really amazing where we can experience them through FACETER platform which is a computer vision surveillance technology.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

Faceter is the first decentralized surveillance system for consumers. Faceter makes video surveillance smart, giving brains to cameras
through enhanced face detection, object detection and real-time video analysis
Such Advance FACETER surveillance in the digital system we are living is really indeed where it is highly required to safeguard our self and helps better to guard the experts of our nation who are leading us by keeping all the surrounding under the surveillance which helps for every sector.
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

this project illustrates an idea that will be much needed in the future, because of the many unexpected events that are sometimes not visible. this project will reach the target in the plan depending on product promotion how to get a lot of investors

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

Really liked your video, it cleared things up for me.

It’s very innovative to use AI. By the way, is your AI trainable? And is your token is generally going to grow in the future, what’s your opinion?

Even i was attracted here because of their video. It always usually clears all the doubts and also it helps to ubderstand the project much more fastlt
i think this project clears all doubts and presents the info in a way we all just should understand and that is really great if they can actually get enough users plus hey maybe govt might adopt this on the streets they have a solid concept and actually it will help solve crimes based on the video you can actually tag an individual and monitor his movements thats a good amount of data i hope miners back it up efficiently
There is a long way for it to work on the street, but it will be a success if it works in offices and will be able to detect unknow faces and strange movements.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

this project illustrates an idea that will be much needed in the future, because of the many unexpected events that are sometimes not visible. this project will reach the target in the plan depending on product promotion how to get a lot of investors
We are already living in the digital system and this surveillance technology is much required not for the future but for the present where the future might be also the satellite technology which is keenly growing and FACETER technology helps better to keep all the vision tracked with its system, that helps everything to be under control.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

I have only seen a surveillance camera in movies that have an enhanced face detection and other features like the object or movement detection. Are there any videos showing a working surveillance camera that you own that can do those kind of features?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

I have only seen a surveillance camera in movies that have an enhanced face detection and other features like the object or movement detection. Are there any videos showing a working surveillance camera that you own that can do those kind of features?
Lol , It's seems too good to be true ,but It's possible I believe if you could enter certain data about your workers and have them do a facial recognition authentication . I wouldn't say that could happen only in movies.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

Have any bounty program or airdrop from FaceTer at this time? I am curiously about computer vision surveillance technology project like that, for manage all of my employees.

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

Lol , It's seems too good to be true ,but It's possible I believe if you could enter certain data about your workers and have them do a facial recognition authentication . I wouldn't say that could happen only in movies.
Yes, surely it won't happen anymore in mivies just but even in the real world it can be implemented with the help of this project. The concept of this project seems to be quite promising and surely it would work great in future if the investors and the community members keep supporting the project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

Maybe we passing the presale of Faceter but i think we don't late at here, still have some bonus proram at FaceTer token sale stage?
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

Is FACETER going to use some specific surveillance network of video cameras? If facial recognition will be available to mass market consumers won't it violate privacy of people?
storfox

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

At Faceter’s technological core is the absolute respect for privacy, and the utilization of the features of convolutional neural networks to split the tasks reinforces this commitment. Seems interesting, your project will work with usual cameras on the streets?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

Is FACETER going to use some specific surveillance network of video cameras? If facial recognition will be available to mass market consumers won't it violate privacy of people?
FACETER makes video surveillance smart giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, it actually do not violate privacy of people but FACETER technology safeguards the people privacy from the strangers.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

little bit be confuse, you are talking about having blockchain and mining and the same time you have just a token that built on Ethereum blockchain and according to my knowledge ERC20 Tokens are Pre-mine and can't be mine, sounds like I'm missing something here or are wiling to convert your token into coin in future and have you own blockchain.

That is not a coin mining that we are talking about. Cryptocurrency miners can rent their equipment to Faceter and make more money than they would by mining. They’ll make money 2.5 times more quickly than mining Ethereum, and 5 times more quickly than mining Monero. Faceter will use a decentralized infrastructure to reduce computing costs as miners will be the source for building this decentralized infrastructure.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

We are planning to use 2 types of DDN that we have now, one to make staight and framed face image for further processing and another for face recognition, that enhanses itself and can recognise person by analterable face landmarks, which DDN remembers and process automatically for each face. That means the second DDN will learn all the time and we do have other enhanced features of surveillance in our roadmap. You can watch the video on how it works in our official Youtube page Faceter official goo.gl/C3Dggq
Ather_1020

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

FACETER makes video surveillance smart giving brains to cameras through enhanced face detection, it actually do not violate privacy of people but FACETER technology safeguards the people privacy from the strangers.
In no way is it going to violate the privacy of people. It wont disclose everything about a particular person, just the things that are necessary for identification of crime etc. and mainly this technology would be used in offices or other organisation where people already have information about their employees, faceter will just help us identify the person and give a brief introduction.
KOMAND

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

I join the Faceter project. I have purchased Tokens with a 20% discount.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

This is definitely a great step towards surveillance. I really like what feceter is bringing to us, truly seems like a high technology about which people could only dream about. This will reduce thefts and crimes to a great extent. I give my best wishes to the team.

Yeah, that this project makes me amazed which their own camera will have own understanding the possible situation. I appreciate also by having facial detection technology to know that particular person in front of the camera. I hope that the team may continue for the up coming development of this project.

Actually, it can be any camera. the idea is that you don't need to buy a new camera to use Faceter. It will be online service -- user can register, type IP-address of own camera and Faceter will start to recognize faces. Then user can give names to recognized people and build rules -- when notification will be sent to smartphone, and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: